by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 5 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:31 am

Isabella was now moaning into the mouth of Erica like some little slut craving being handled as she was now by her master, that thought scaring her as she knew herself to be a powerful woman, the queen of the north, not some submissive begging to be fucked. Yet every time she tried to free herself her body just seemed too weak to push Erica away, the woman's wicked fingers furiously pumping away inside her sex making it ever harder to resist Erica. She actually laughed as the orange haired woman asked her to just cum for her, to give in and let her and this friend of hers have their fun with her. "I will not, be treated like some little sex slave Erica, though I do like the idea of your partner. How about when I beat you I get both you and Misha for my pleasure?" Isabella let out as she continued to push against Erica, fighting to force a separation.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 5 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 am

Erica couldn't help but smile at Isabella as the girl tried to deny her body "Oh but my dear Isabella, you are my little sex slave and me and Misha are going to have fun with your body." Erica said before leaning down to nibble on Isabella's neck while her other hand continued to finger Isabella. "Now cum for me just like i ordered you too." Erica said as her thumb would press itself against Isabella's clit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:06 am

Isabella pressed her hands flat against the woman's breasts and began to shove, knowing she had to do so now or else she might be too weak to escape afterward. The words of Erica danced around in her mind despite her best efforts to push them from her head, trying to ignore the woman and focus on the match, otherwise what the woman spoke of might come true. Isabella let out a string of low moans, her breathing starting to become strained as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her, panting as she tried to throw Erica off of her but as that thumb began to rub along her clit Isabella could only cry out from the pleasure washing over her. Shaking her head Isabella would do the only thing she could come up with in desperation, throwing jabs at Erica's side to try and force her to pull away.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Erica was having fun dominating Isabella but when Isabella began to throw punches into her side Erica was forced to get off of Isabella and back away to avoid getting hurt "Hey now i'm not into that sort of foreplay." Erica said as she rubbed her side "If you want to play like that i'm going to have to punish you." Erica said seductively as she waited for Isabella to get up as she didn't want to deal with anymore punches especially while she is dominating her sexy opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:12 am

Isabella bit down on her lower lip even as she threw those desperate jabs at Erica's side, pushing herself to endure everything the woman was giving her just long enough for her body shots to do their job and force a break. She didn't really care if Erica didn't approve as it was what she had needed to do to escape without falling behind in the match, the thought of being humiliated after the match by not just Erica but also this Misha woman as well driving her to fight free.

"You hear that? Its the worlds smallest violin Erica, come punish me if..you think..you're woman enough to do so." Isabella said through her deep breaths as she pushed herself slowly back to her feet, wincing as every movement reminded her just as close her pussy was to cumming yet again. Glaring up at Erica the white haired woman took one last deep breath before standing tall, lunging forward to once again lock up with the woman.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 am

Erica was still rubbing her sides when Isabella got to her feet "I'm more than enough woman to punish you." Erica said with a smile as she braced herself for Isabella's lunge. However since they were fighting in pudding Erica wasn't able to stay standing as Isabella ran into her and they both fell into the pudding with a splash "Hey now i told you i don't like it rough." Erica tried her best to slip her fingers back into Isabella before the white haired girl could claim the advantage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 am

"Erica dear, you're barely enough woman to hold me back." Isabella replied with a forced smile of her own, though she imagined her words weren't as effective consider the trouble she had just gotten out of. Looking to make Erica forget about her brief advantage a moment ago Isabella threw herself forward, hands raised to grab onto the orange haired woman but slipping in the pudding she ran right into her instead. They both fell into the chocolate pudding with Isabella on top this time, but immediately Erica was reaching down to finger her again showing the white haired women she couldn't drop her guard even now.

Isabella grabbed the eager hand before she could get back inside of her, doing her best to overpower Erica and pin the hand up by the woman's head. Laying down fully on top of Erica Isabella would press her tits against her opponent's, sliding her left leg over to start rubbing Erica's pussy with her thigh.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:59 am

Erica felt her hand be immediately grabbed by Isabella's to stop her from fingering her opponent to another orgasm "Do you really think you can stop me Isabella?" Erica asked as she other hand moved through the pudding before trying to rest itself on Isabella's ass to give it a firm squeeze while Erica let out a moan from the thigh rubbing against her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

Isabella took hold of Erica's hand just as her fingertips brushed against the lips of her sex, shuddering as she pulled the hand away as she knew how close that had just been. Glancing back up to stare into Erica's eyes Isabella just smirked for her answer, her eyes quickly looking behind her when she felt the woman's hand suddenly cupping her ass, spreading even more pudding onto her naked body as if they both weren't already covered. "Stop you? I'm gonna do far more than just stop you Erica, and once you're barely conscious after cumming for me I will claim both you and Misha as my own."

Isabella would try to slide her body down along Erica's so that the woman's delicious tits were right below her face, pressing her lips against those lovely mounds to lick them clean of the pudding. The hand not holding back the one of Erica's would slide down between the two women as well to start fingering Erica this time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:11 am

Erica let out a moan as Isabella began to finger her "You think you can handle me and her? I don't think enough of a woman for us." Erica said as she would try try slip her fingers into Isabella's pussy from behind "I can't wait to hear you scream my name in pleasure as i fuck you senseless." Erica said with a moan as she had to try her best not to give in to Isabella's fingers "Once i make you mine, i'm going to make sure your fingers never stop moving."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next