» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 8 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:10 am

Isabella did not have even a single moment to enjoy Erica's orgasm as she too burst at long last, her moans echoing throughout the arena as her juices flowed freely out over the face of Erica. Her pussy refused to cease its spasms either as she continued to cum wildly, only mildly aware that Erica's own cum was splashing over her face, lapping up the woman's juices with her tongue without even thinking about it as she become lost in her own orgasmic bliss. "I...uhhh, can't stop cumming!" Isabella let out as she felt her body growing weaker the longer this orgasm continued.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 8 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:13 am

Erica just lay panting beneath Isabella as the girl orgasmed shortly after her and Erica couldn't do anything as ISabella's juices splashed onto her face without stopping "Get off of me and stop cumming on my face." Erica said as she was a little sour about losing to Isabella but even though she lost there was a part of Erica that wasn't to disappointed about losing to Isabella.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 am

Isabella slowly started to come down from the incredible high of her orgasm, unable to remember cumming quite that hard in a long time. Erica had lured her into a trap with that smile of hers and she had fallen for it completely, the red head's incredible lustful nature having brought her a moment away from losing out to her, only now that she heard the woman's voice realizing she had won both Erica and their little bet. "Oh but you earned it Erica." Managing a smile she replied by pressing her sex down on Erica's face to give her another taste of the cum she had fought so hard for, though a moment later she did as she asked and rolled to the side, ending up falling flat on her back in the pudding.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 am

Erica wanted Isabella's sex out of her face after her lose but she couldn't do anything about it as her body was drained and exhausted "One more second and i would have had you, you know that?" Erica said as she calmed down and decided not to be angry over her lose "But that's how these fights go i guess." Erica said as she just lay in the mud trying to catch her breathe while wiping Isabella's juices from her face.

Erica then began to sit up as she looked at Isabella "I think a night with you will not be so bad but you might not want to try this dominating thing with Misha if we get her involved. She is nice but she likes to be on top if you know what i mean." Erica said as she flashed a soft smile at Isabella hoping that she wouldn't be a bitch after winning their fight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 am

Isabella was suddenly very thankful the chocolate pudding that surrounded them was a little cold, her body incredibly hot and covered in sweat after such an exhausting sexual battle. Panting as she laid there Isabella reached up with her hands to wipe away Erica's juices, pulling her hands away as she just stared up at the sweet nectar dripping from her fingers, licking her lips as she decided just to savor the taste for a moment. "How can I deny it? I did cum immediately after you did Erica." Isabella replied as she pushed herself to sit upright with a smug smile on her lips, looking over at Erica with hunger in her eyes.

"Not be so bad, thats almost insulting Erica, were going to have quite the entertaining night believe me. You gave me a run for my money so its the least I can do right?" Isabella said with sincerity, Erica had earned a good deal of respect from the woman after coming so close to winning herself, and she intended to make her scream in pleasure tonight. She laughed at the mention of Misha, quite curious now as to what this woman looked like. "Oh but you were going to invite her to enjoy me if you won remember, theres no way I can pass up having you both."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:38 am

Erica smiled as Isabella as she seemed to be taking her winning well and not rubbing it in Erica's face "Well i did say that but you should be careful. I may have lost to you and i know we will have fun tonight but you haven't beat Misha and she likes to be in charge, especially when it comes to me." Erica then leaned over and licked Isabella's cheek "However i think i might want to take a relaxing soak before we have our night of hot steamy love making." Erica said as her entire body was sore and she didn't know if she could last the night with Isabella in her current state "Or how about we wait until tomorrow for our day of passionate sex?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:45 am

Isabella considered what the girl was saying about her friend Misha, but she had never been one to turn down a challenge and thats exactly what Erica was making this sound like to her. The woman caught her off guard as she leaned over and ran her tongue along Isabella's cheek, no doubt cleaning some of the pudding and cum which covered her face in that moment. "It will almost be like another match, me against Misha over who gets to enjoy you the most." Isabella pictured Erica soaking in a steaming bath and found it incredibly delicious, wanting to join her in the water and likely would include this during their night of sex, but she wasn't sure if even a hot bath could help her recover so quickly. "I'm not sure how long I would last today Erica so tomorrow it is then, just expect to be taking a bath with me tomorrow alright? And I can't wait to meet Misha."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Erica just smile at Isabella "Well i don't doubt that Misha will try to claim me from you but as i said be careful she can get rough." Erica said as she stood up "Well i will bring her along to your place tomorrow after i clean up and get some nice relaxing rest." Erica said as she moved to leave the ring so she could get cleaned up.

Isabella wins via 3 orgasms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8