Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:36 am

" Agh...GUAH!" Michael let out as her missed with his drop kick and then felt how the girl's strong kick hit him hard at his side and made him start coughing and roll up as he clutched his stomach. " Ah...dammit." Michael let out as he would try to roll away from Cristina and then slowly push himself up to his feet. " I'll...beat you...cause I'm better." Michael let out as he shook his head a fair bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:51 am

Cristina would grin widely, licking her lips as her foot connected with his side, seeing him cough and clutch his stomach. She was going to add onto it, but before she could, Michael would roll away from her and push himself up to his feet, saying what he did. "Better than me? Is that right?" She would say, slowly approaching him before she would attempt to charge at the last second, trying to ram her knee hard into his gut to try and get him to double over in pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:07 am

Michael wasn't steady enough yet to stand on her feet so when Cristina came running at her he found himself falling down onto his knees again and when he saw Cristina approach he would drop down completely onto his front and then press himself up to spin around and attempt to spin around and catch Cristina's one leg and attempt to drop the girl down by tripping her with a sweeping kick to her leg. " That's right !" Michael shook his head a bit as he said that and tried to down Cristina.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:19 am

As Cristina ran towards Michael with the knee, she would instead find him falling to the floor, somehow winding up behind him before he would trip her forward with that sweep kick, causing her eyes to widen as she would let out a little yell, coming crashing down onto the floor. She would let out a little groan of pain, getting onto all fours as she would shake her head, hearing his words. "Kh...don't think you've won yet Michael."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:35 am

Micheal grinned a bit as he managed to trip Cristina up and took the girl down once again, when she said what she did Michael would have already pushed himself up to his knees and then to his feet, attempting to step up beside Cristina so he could try and send his own kick right to the side of Cristina's stomach and force the girl to roll over onto her back, if that worked Michael would attempt and turn his back and then step a bit closer so that he could ready himself for a standing moonsault on Cristina, she would bend his legs and then push himself off the ground all to the flip backwards in the air and attempt to crash down across Cristina's torso with his own.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 am

Trying her best to push herself up, Cristina would suddenly feel his kick collide with her side, just as she had done to him earlier, causing her to roll over onto her back, holding her side in pain. Before she could do anything to get back at him though she would look up and see him jumping into the air, colliding with her with the moonsault, causing her to jolt up a bit, yelling in pain and kicking her legs a bit as she would lie there underneath him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 am

Michael would lay on top of Cristina for a little while before she would attempt and push off her and take a hold of the girl's arm and try to pull her up onto her feet, Michael knew very well that he had to take Cristina down, her style was kinda similar to Cecilia's and if it was even more so it was going to be rather difficult for him unless he put her out. He need to take her out as fast as he could and would do so by attempting to take a step back and then try to spin around to then attempt and hit Cristina with a spinning heel kick against her head. " You won't win Cristina! I'm not loosing another match. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:41 am

Cristina would shake her head as she was trying to regain herself as much as she could. The time Michael was taking to get up was quite useful to her, letting her recuperate before she would have to get back into it. Soon though, she would feel him grab at her arm, pulling her up to her feet as he did. As he backed up, leaping into the air for that spinning heel kick, she would attempt to duck it, stumbling back a bit of she could. "I don't..care about your other matches. You're facing me now" She would let out, trying to leap up in the air herself, but nothing fancy, just trying to ram her knee onto his back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:18 am

Michael's eyes went wide as his kick missed it's mark by quite a bit and how he was then left completely wide open for Cristina's attack. The Girl came at him and came at him strong, for Cristina jumped up and drove her knee sharply into Michael's back and forced the guy to crumbled down and fall onto his knees with an arm around his back holding onto his back and arching it a bit. Trying to get the pain away.

Though that was not something that would come easy, he was weary of what Cristina would do and her looked back over his shoulder to look on at Cristina. " That's...why...I'm saying I won't kgh...lose this match."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:40 am

Ramming her knee into her back, Cristina would quickly balance herself as she would watch him crumble down. He was definitely a crafty one, and Cristina knew she had to slow him down somehow. She had wished that her teasing still had as much of an effect as it did at first, but thinking of that, she had a little idea. She would quickly walk around Michael so they were facing eachother as he was on his knees.

"Let's see if you still feel that way after this" Cristina would say, gripping his hair as she would attempt to step over his shoulders, one leg over at a time, trying to force his face into her white panty covered crotch underneath her skirt and squeeze him tightly with a sort of standing headscissors hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next