Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Michael would look at Cristina as she nodded her head and reached out and gently rubbed Michael's arms, he felt how her fingers rubbed up and down against it and it caused him to blush and keep loosing her train of thought, as he made attempt to try and answer the girl and respond but nothing came out, after a little while he managed to shake his head a bit as an answer for the girl.

Michael would look on at Cristina as she poured those next shots and then would let out a little nervous laugh, before she would loosen his tie a bit more and unbutton one more button on his shirt, so there was two open ones at the bottom and two on the top, Michael would then say to Cristina " I promise you that I will be able to hold my own miss Labrie." Michael said this as he would then roll his shoulder's a bit and then smile at her. " As I said, I will try my best." Michael said as he would smile towards her, trying to take a few pages out of his brother's book and try to put on a very confident aura around him.

Michael would then take his shot after her and down it, taking it all in and letting it flow down. He would then place the shot glass down and look at Cristina as she puffed out her large breasts, which put a light blush on Michael's cheeks again. " In any case, I'm not planning to lose. So don't get too upset with me when I'm the one who moves all the way up to the top instead of you." Michael said back to Cristina as he then blushed a bit as just the thought that she had brought up, with him staying with her. Michael would quickly shake his head a bit and then pour the shot glasses up with the bottle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Cristina would let out yet another giggle as she saw Michael struggle to answer her. She would see him shake his head, nodding in satisfaction as she poured the shots. She would see him loosen his tie and unbutton the first couple buttons on his shirt. She would grin widely, crossing her arms before she would take her next drink.

"Ooh? Loosening up for me are you? Alright then." Cristina would let out before she took her shot, followed by him doing the same immediately after. As she puffed out her chest, she would stare at him, hearing his words about not losing, causing her to shrug her shoulders a bit again. Shaking her head, she would watch as Michael poured the next round this time.

"You know, I don't really have buttons to unbutton or anything to make myself look tougher." Cristina would say in a little bit of a teasing tone before she would, without hesitation, reach down for the bottom of her shirt and lifting it up and over her head, throwing it off as she did, revealing her white lacy bra that contained her large breasts. "So I hope you don't mind if I loosen up this way?" She would say, reaching out for her glass and downing another one, taking in a breath through her teeth before she would release it, stretching herself out a bit to puff out her chest even more. She couldn't remember the last time she had this much fun without beating someone up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Michael kept looking on at Cristina and even as the girl teased him this time, it didn't feel as devastating as it had before, it caused him to blush a bit and let out a " W-wha...no." Michael answered to Cristina's comments about him loosening up for her, but that only got him that far, what really got Michael rattled up was when Cristina took her shot and he followed after, and when the girl than pulled her top off and revealed her breasts and her white bra.

Michael almost felt as if his head was about to burst, his blush grew beat red over his entire face and he felt ungodly warm right now. He looked on at Cristina's large breasts and then up at her face, before she asked if he minded it. All Michael could say to that was " No no ! IT's okay!" Michael said as he then took his shot and downed it in an instant, before he would pour up more for the two of them, that beat red blush not fading yet.

" Michael would look over at the girl trying to determine just how much more she could take when it came to drinks, cause he was already starting to feel something... " You had enough yet ? " Michael would ask as his face was still beat red.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Cristina's grin would get wider than ever as she would see Michael's reaction to her removing her shirt. It was exactly as she was expecting and it was as amusing as ever. She was really enjoying messing with Michael as much as she was and she knew the rest of the night would definitely be one that she would remember for quite some time.

"No? Good because I feel muuch more comfortable now." She would let out, giggling still as he quickly downed his third shot before pouring the fourth for them both. She would let out a little relaxed sigh, picking up the shot glass and swirling around it's contents a bit as she looked straight at him, loving how red his face had gotten.

"Enough, Oh no, I'm just getting started Michael." She would let out, leaning herself back and downing the fourth, slamming the glass on the table. She would admittedly be feeling a very slight buzz from the shots, but she was trying her best not to show it, grinning as she would lean over the table. She wanted to mess with him even more, loving every minute of it, so she would grab Michael's glass and lean over to bring it over to his mouth, tapping his lips with it as a sign for him to open so she could pour the whisky in his mouth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Michael would shake his head a bit and down the third shot and then after they fourth shot was downed, he would slowly grab it and pull it up, he knew that this would have to be the last one, as he looked over at Cristina he would say to her. " Good good ! You should feel comfortable!" His voice didn't lie though, he sounded quite nervous and embarrassed as the girl was really pushing it now, and taking Michael way beyond what he was used to with girls.

Michael would then let the girl down her fourth shot and do the same, but before he could do that she grabbed a hold of his glass and brought it up to his lips, tapping against them and then as he opened his mouth she poured the Whisky into his mouth. Michael would blush wildly and his mouth hang open as he then swallowed it all and would look over at her, his heart skipping a beat as he would gulp loudly.

Michael was a bit dizzy and would then pour up two new shot glasses for them. This was going to have to be the final one that Michael would take, " One more Cristina." Michael said as he had a blush on his cheeks and would move up to a stand as he would raise her shot glass up to her, " A-allow m-me.." Michael said as he would offer to pour it into Cristina's mouth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 pm

"Mhm! Though too many more of these, and I might have to lose a bit more." Cristina would let out, quite joking around just to see how he would react to the idea. Michael's embarrassment was just too great, and she was already quite excited and worked up, feeling that she was going to enjoy the match that was coming up after this quite thoroughly.

As she poured the whisky into Michael's mouth, she would grin widely at his loud gulp, his reaction just priceless as his blush was deeper than ever. Watching him swallow it down, she would let out another giggle, nodding her head as Michael poured another round. "Daring aren't we? I thought you said that would be the last?" She would say, teasing him more.

Hearing him say that THIS would be one more, she would nod her head, seeing him pick up her glass and offer to do the same. Cristina would slowly open her mouth, sticking her tongue out just a bit as he poured the whisky in. She would lean back, gulp it down before letting out a long breath. "Mmmn you serving that to me, I think you've made me more dizzy than I would have been." Cristina would say, messing with him more before she would giggle abit, truthfully feeling a little buzzed from all the shots, feeling like if he did go on she would only be able to take a couple more rounds at best.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Michael was starting to become more and more forward, letting himself become much more open the more he drank, the lesser the impact of what she did had, so it seemed as if she would have to do a lot more just to embarrass him now, but it seemed like she knew just what to do.

Michael blushed a bit at the thought of her lossening up a bit more, seeing as she didn't have much more on her than a bra that meant...*Gulp* Michael blushed a bit as he thought about it, it seemed like a wonderful thing at the time, but it still embarrassed him a bit. He would look at Cristina as she told him that he was daring, causing Michael to smile a bit and then look down on her, " Of course! haven't you heard ? I'm the Flame of Courage, It's my job to be daring." Michael said as he would offer her her drink and watch her down it, even feeling her tongue touch his finger a bit as he then pulled back his hand and smile a bit, but still blushed.

" Well then it works out for me. Down it goes!" Michael let out as he would reach down for his last shot and down it, before he would say. " I've had enough." Michael would then look at Cristina, and then put on a kind smile as he would look her straight in the eye. " Ready to wrestler miss Labrie ?" Michael said as he would look at her up and down and then *Gulp* She's.....kinda...almost too hot.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

"The Flame of Courage huh? Interesting." Cristina would say in response to his words before she would let him serve her the drink as he did. It was all just flowing quite nicely. It seemed Michael was getting a little harder to embarrass with each drink, but Cristina just kept upping her ways to keep up wit him as that happened, making sure she was trying to keep herself one step ahead when she did.

She would watch Michael down his last drink, grinning as he would say that was his last. She had a sense of victory, but really when she thought about it, she wasn't really sure what the victory really counted for in the drinking contest since either of them only have to win once in their wrestling match. It was whatever though, Cristina was more than grateful for the little pre-match drinking she had with the boy.

"Oooh I'm more than ready." Cristina would say in response to Michael's words before quickly standing herself up, gripping the table and flipping it over to the side away from the both of them as she would leap at Michael, trying to take him to the ground right off his seat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Michael was already standing as she downed his last drink, she seemed to like his nick name a bit, which was something that brought a smile to Michael's face, it was kinda making him happy, he didn't really know why thought but what he did know was that the girl was without a doubt going to prove to be a tough opponent. He didn't really know what type of wrestler that Cristina was but he knew one thing, that he would do his best to bring her down with all she had.

" Just so we are clear...I'm not supposed to go easy on your right ? " Michael said with a little smirk as he would place himself in a stance, lightly bouncing on his feet...which was not by will, seemed like the alcohol had gone to his head a bit, but at least she didn't know that, otherwise it might have been a bit embarrassing for him.

Michael's fists remained as such that one was half open and the other was closed, his eyes were lit a flame and he stared deeply into Crisina's eyes, before he would then see her flip the table over and leap over towards him, Michael was taken by surprise but he attempted to catch the girl and then push her back, thinking that he might be stronger than her....oh how wrong he was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 pm

"Mhm!! That's right! No holding back!" Cristina would let out, grinning widely as her face was slightly red just from the alcohol. She was slightly tipsy and she didn't really mind showing it. She was there to have fun that night and she had already gotten quite the start on that with all the teasing that she had done to Michael before they've started.

As Cristina flipped the table over to the side and lunged at Michael, she would find herself caught by him, ending up in a sort of lockup position as Michael would try to push her back. "Ooh you caught me! I was hoping you would!" Cristina would say, letting out a little laugh, clearly enjoying herself too much for no real reason.

She would try to use Michael's pushing momentum to turn to the side, falling back with him on top on the floor. If she could do that, she would attempt to wrap her legs around his waist, trying to squeeze him hard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next