Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar - Page 7 Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 am

Michael looked on an nodded at the girl as she asked him if he was serious, and he was quite serious about it now, the girl was a totally hottie and if it ever came out that he turned a girl that he liked and looked like she did down he would never be able to hear the end of it...from anyone he knew, including her brother and sisters. Michael shook his head a little in surprise when Cristina said what she did then.

" Uh...Wha..I ...Sure. I'll win." Michael said as he blinked a few times when he looked at her, blushing still quite a bit before he would then be shut up by Cristina as she kissed him, making him blush quite a bit more as he was left stunned after the kiss. He looked on a bit at Cristina as the girl then spoke again and shook his head as he would then gulp. " O-okay..I think they all look the same though, You know big bed, TV, wardrobes and stuff, toilet. " Michael said as he would nervously giggle a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar - Page 7 Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 am

"Good, glad to hear it. Our celebration party will be great." Cristina would say with a grin, nodding her head before she would hear his next words about the room. "Really? You mean you didn't like...decorate it yourself or anything? Make it your own? I'll tell you, I have alot I need to take down and fix in my room. Totally set that up like I was staying." Cristina would say, shrugging her shoulders before she would reach in and grab his hand, the grin still on her face.

"Well, lead the way. I never really got a chance to test out the beds, I think yours will do." She would say, the grin wider on her face as she did so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 am

Michael look on at Cristina as she talked about a celebration party, making Michael's cheeks flare up red as he would look on at her and nod slowly, she knew that this was almost too good to be true, so he figured that he was just gonna stay on the couch or something.

Michael look on at the girl as she watched a bit when the girl spoke about something with decorating, " Decorating ? A hotel room ? I only brought my ps3 with me... for that I guess..." Michael let out as he looked on at Cristina and then nodded as she heard that she would decorate, agreeing with her if only to be a good guy.

" Uhm...okAY!" Michael let out as she then got taken away by the girl, she took a hold of his hand and grinned at him, " Sure..You test out the bed then." Michael said as he tilted his head a bit and looked on at the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7