Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar - Page 6 Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:00 am

Michael would blush quite a bit at the girl would step around him and soon push her sex up against his face, Michael blushed widely as his nose and mouth pressed up against her panty covered sex and he was then placed in that standing headscissor, feeling the girl's strong legs press tightly against his head and squeeze him good. Michael would grit her teeth and wince in pain, pushing his face up a bit closer against Cristina's sex and rubbing it up a bit unintentionally.

Michael soon would try something, as he would wrap his arms around Cristina's thighs and then attempt to push himself up to a stand, on wobbly feet and uncertainty he would try and rise up to his feet and then attempt to lift Cristina up as if she was on his shoulders and read for a power bomb, one that Michael would then try to pull off by attempting to slam Cristina down hard against the hard floor, a powerbomb that would take a lot out of him and he would crash down with her, his face still buried in her crotch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar - Page 6 Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:16 am

"Ah-hah! Hey there, relax, you can please me all you want after I beat you." Cristina would say, letting out a humming moan as she would feel Michael unintentionally rub his face up against her crotch. She loved the feeling of her thighs squeezing at his head and his movements just bringing her a pleasurable sensation as he tried to struggle out of it. It felt like he was helpless in her thighs, and she loved it way too much. She would lick her lips again, gripping his hair tightly to keep his face there and squeezing with all her might as she had him right where she wanted him.

That was until she would feel Michael wrap his arms around her thighs, starting to push himself up and get to his feet, Cristina ending up perched on his shoulders. "H-hey!" She would let out, crossing her legs to squeeze him even tighter. She would attempt to throw a couple punches at his head, trying to make him fall backwards, but if that wasn't possible she would be slammed down onto the floor, sprawled out and releasing the scissor hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:45 am

Michael didn't leave Cristina up for long, and even though her tight squeezing was putting a fair bit of pain on his head, he would still fall forward, letting gravity take the power and slam the girl down hard against the floor, with that he would crash down on top of her as well, his face on her crotch as he would slowly try and grab a hold of himself and push himself up to his hands and knees and crawl on top of Cristina and then push himself up to his feet, he would walk up towards one of the table and climb on top of it to then look back towards Cristina.

" I'll...do soo...after I beat you." Michael said with a pained and flustered voice, Michael would then attempt and jump up into the air, doing a 180 spin and then performing a 450 splash down hard on top of Cristina's body and try to hit her with his finisher The Phoenix Splash.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 pm

As Cristina would be slammed down with the powerbomb move, she would lie there sprawled out, groaning in pain. She was barely able to enjoy the feeling of his face still planted on her crotch before he would finally push himself up, crawling on top of her before climbing up onto the table. After hitting the hard floor with that slam, Cristina wasn't in the best of conditions. She would let out a long sigh as she stared up at the ceiling before she would see Michael leaping off the table towards her.

Hearing his words, she would let out a little chuckle before he would come crashing down on her with his finisher, connecting solidly with her gut. She would bend up, groaning in pain before she would lie flat on the ground. "Gugh..d-damn.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Michael slammed down with his body crashing down hard onto the Cristina's body and with it he would let out a long loud sight of relief, he was glad that he had managed to strike the girl with this hold and was able to take her down as well as he had now. But he didn't have any moves that would make it easy to knock the girl out, so....because this was a special case, he would think about locking Cristina in a submission, a one time deal for a one time girl he though to himself.

Michael would blush a bit as he realized his face had been so close to her crotch and pressed up against it as well, with that he was pretty sure that because of it he had gone with the flow and become trapped in a word play between them.

Michael though knew now that he would try and move away from Cristina, only to try and pull her up into a seated position and facing away from him, after that Michael would attempt and put his legs around Cristina's waist and then pull his arms around her neck and grab onto her head, he would start with applying pressure on the girl's waist and her neck, putting her in a waist scissor and sleeper hold combo. " Time for you to submit to me." Michael said to Cristina, whispering it into her ear as he then...figured that that would sound quite a bit suggestive.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Cristina would remain under Michael, groaning in pain as she took his finisher dead on. She would say that she was glad there was no pinfalls allowed in the match, but in all honesty she wasn't sure she really had much more in the tank to do much of anything from here on out. She was trying her best to recover herself and pick herself up, but it just wasn't happening.

Soon, she would feel Michael get off her and pick her up into a seated position, sitting behind her and locking in that double hold. She would click her tongue, trying her best to pry his arms away from her, but it was useless, she was too weak to do so. She would hear his whisper in her ear, causing her to grin and blush a little, letting out a long sigh, trying to play off that she wasn't in too much of discomfort, when in reality the hold was taking quite the toll on her.

"Aah Alright..I guess you deserve it..I give!" Cristina would let out, little grunts and groans in between her words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Michael would look on a bit at Cristina and lean in a bit closer to her head with his own as she kept struggling against him, her struggles were formidable and he knew very well that it wasn't going to go well for his hold if Cristina was at 100%, but after that hit she just took he doubted she would be able to break free, and after a little while he heard what she said, and when she did he would quickly let go of Cristina and let go of the girl's waist and head.

Michael would then help keep her up into the seated position if he had to, and would then say " Well, that means I win then. " Michael said as he blushed a bit, thinking back to how things had gone in this match....so far he couldn't say that he didn't like Cristina, from their fight he had to admit that he liked her quite a bit and that she was quite a cool girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Feeling Michael release her immediately, she would let out a long breath, about to fall back before he would keep her seated. That was it, the first round of the tournament and she was out. She couldn't help but be incredibly disappointed in herself, but to lose to someone like Michael didn't seem all that bad. He wasn't one that she would dislike.

"Haah, yeah, I guess it does doesn't it?" She would say, slowly pushing herself up to her feet, slinging her arm over the back of his neck to support herself, leaning into him as she did. "Congrats...Haah though it looks like I just lost my room doesn't it. I was planning on staying here for quite a while you know..If only I had some way to stay." She would let out, leaning closer into him. "The rooms are pretty big you know. And I mean..this match wasn't really the best way to get to know eachother well." She would say, the alcohol in her forwarding her a bit more than usual, but she was meaning what she was saying.

"Maybe...I could fit in your room? I don't take up too much space." She would continue, turning herself so she would drape her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts, covered only by her bra, into his chest.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 am

Michael would help Cristina up, but as he did so the girl wrapped her arm around his neck and with it he had a hold on her waist as he pulled her up, he would feel her back press against his front and her firm shapely rear press against his crotch, with it he blushed quite a bit and more than that as he could feel how is manhood was getting a bit harder. He would look on at Cristina as he heard what the girl said, the way she said it seemed odd to him and it wasn't long before she turned around and pressed her soft round orbs against his chest, pushing up so closely towards him.

" Uhm...I-I...I don't ...." Michael said as he would not be sure what so say, a deep red blush was on his face as he looked on at the girl for a few seconds and then turn his head a bit to the side and think that this must be a dream, he would then quickly say " Yeah sure ! You can stay!" Michael let out with a blush as he would then look on at the girl, averting his eyes a bit but still trying as best as he could. " I mean...if that's what you want."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 am

Cristina would see the blush on Michael's face as she pressed up against him, feeling his manhood grow harder before she had turned herself around. She knew for sure that Michael wouldn't turn down the offer she was giving him, but she was slowly pressing up tighter against him just incase, her face just mere inches away from his own as he would avert his eyes.

"Really? You're serious??" Cristina would say, faking a surprised tone as she did, her eyes lighting up. "Great! Now you know that now that I'm staying with you you have to win right?" Cristina would say with a grin, giving him a very quick kiss on his lips, giggling a bit before she would let go of him, taking a little but standing up on her own, crossing her arms. "Well? I wanna see your setup before I get my things."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next