by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar Empty Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:57 pm

[size=135:2z4q1n74]Cristina LaBrie vs Michel Northman - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar Lounge+bar2.jpg

Each of the wrestlers receive a red letter at their apartment:

Your first opponent is Cristina LaBrie/ Michel Northman

You're gonna fight at our Lounge Bar. When you reach there, first there will be a drinking contest between you and your opponent. Starting with the lady, the wrestlers will drink one shot of whiskey each, until one of them gives up.

Then the fight begins.

The match only ends when one of the wrestlers falls exhausted or unconscious, or gives up.

OMEGA

Last edited by 9563 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar 1046159-6XQGBTY.jpg

Getting both of the notices, first settling herself at the OMEGA hotel before getting the notice about her first match, Cristina was certainly all smiles. As she opened the letter, she couldn't help but laugh out loud, grinning widely at the idea. "Wow. Never thought I would be doing something like this when I joined AFW. Reminds me of the good old days back in the band.." Cristina would let out, a sigh escaping from her as she would smile. Putting away the letter, Cristina would quickly get herself ready.

Cristina would decide to just throw on a blue skirt that she owned, putting on a black t-shirt that had her band logo on the front. She would giggle to herself a bit as she looked in the mirror, posing for herself. "If this walked into a normal bar, all the guys would be on their knees." Cristina would say before letting out a loud laugh, shaking her head as she would leave her room.

She would quickly head over to the elevator, taking it down to where the lounge bar was. As she entered, she would let out a little chuckle at the sight. It was quite nice, and it seemed there was a table set up specifically for the first part of the match she was going to have that night. Letting out a long sigh, Cristina would happily walk over to the table,sitting on the edge with her legs crossed as she would await the arrival of her opponent.

"I hope he's at least fun...though I hope I don't get too drunk that I can't enjoy kicking his ass." She would let out, putting her hand to her mouth as she would giggle again at her own words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar Empty Re: Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Cristina vs Michel - Drunk Brawling at the Lounge Bar 710677-OUTKT23.jpg

Michael wasn't exactly sure what this whole Tension PPV Hotel thing was, all he had heard was that it was apparently some big thing and that he had been invited to it, it seemed like it was going to be quite fun, he hadn't taken a lot of time reading his letters, just catching the cliffnotes of the letters before going back to having "FUN!" as he would have put it.

Michael had taken down the time and all as he knew where and when he would be at Omega and he knew the name of his opponent, some girl named Cristina, a girl he had never seen or heard of but she sounded pretty....well her named sounded pretty so hopefully that was how it was, but the longer that Michael was apart of AFW he learned that almost every girl in this league was pretty.

Michael had tossed on a Maroné️ shirt and a pair of black pants, putting on his gloves just in case, and put on a pair of well fitting black sneakers. He took the time to tie his tie and then loosen it up a bit, putting on his bracelets and even his necklace for this event, before going out of his room and heading down the stairs, jumping over the railings to make it go faster as he didn't like the be stiff person and take an elevator and just walking was boring, it was much more fun to fly a bit.

So Michael would keep moving down till her reached the bottom floor, which was quite a way, but he wasn't the least bit tired. Michael then started to walk over towards where the bar was located, that was where he would meet his opponent after all and that was also where he would be when he saw " The smoking hottie...that I am going to drink drinks with...and then wrestler." Michael said as he first laid his eyes on Cristina, he was too far away fro her to actually hear him, and it almost felt for him like his jaw had hit the floor.

Michael shook his head a bit and would start to walk over towards the table where Cristina sat, he would walk up to her and offer her a handshake, " H-hello...uhm I'm Michael. Michael Northman."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Cristina was swinging her legs back and forth as she sat on the table, relaxing and letting her mind drift off as she waited for her opponent. She was thinking of all the possibilities of what he might look like. Her mind drifting from some huge buff man to a slender looking cuter boy. She was shivering with anticipation, this being the first match that she would have against a male opponent. She had no idea what the Tension roster was like and this would be her first venturing into that area.

Soon though, she would hear a voice snap her out of her daydreaming, Cristina directing her attention to Michael, who had arrived, standing in front of her. A grin would slowly form on her face as she would take his hand, accepting his offer for a handshake. "Well hello there. I'm Cristina LaBrie. Very pleased to meet you Michael." She would let out with a little giggle before she would plant both her hands behind her on the table, waving her feet around with her legs still crossed.

He was definitely the latter in her daydreaming. Quite the cute looking boy who certainly seemed young, maybe even too young to be in an official drinking contest, but Cristina wasn't going to say anything about it. She wanted to see how much she could mess with him while they did this drinking competition. "Soo, I hope you're ready. Just to warn you, if you last long enough, I can get pretty wild when I'm drunk." Cristina would say, rubbing her foot along his thigh a bit, just to see his reaction.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 am

Michael would smile at Cristina as the girl took his hand and shook it, he looked her up and down a little as he was pretty sure he had just hit a jackpot...well it was probably more likely that she was a a figment of his imagination, for Cristina seemed to be in the looks department at least, stunningly close to what an ideal girl was for Michael. But really that wasn't saying all to much as if was saying very much at the same time as well, for Michael had Ideal girl's of each kind of origin, just like Makie had been the Ideal Japanse asian girl's in looks that she had seen, so was Cristina in terms of caucasian girls.

Michael was pretty sure though that Cristina would be fun to wrestle with and such, she seemed to be rather fun, and what she said that if he managed to last long enough she could get pretty wild only got him to let out a *gulp*, before shaking his head a little. Michael would smile and say " Well I'll certainly try and hang in as long as I can." Michael said as he then started to blush a little.

When he looked down he noticed how Cristina's leg foot was rubbing up and down against his thigh, which caused him to blush quite a bit and then turn his head a bit to the side to stop her from looking on him, he would take a step back and then pat himself where she had rubbed her foot, and then shook his head again " Okay...so she is real, well then.." Michael said with a very low whisper to himself, not loud enough for anyone but him to hear.

" Well then miss Labrie....is that French ? Ah! Anyways...should we get started with the drinking, I haven't been able to do much of it since I left Sweden though, So it's been a while since I drank last." Michael said as he would move forward and offer a hand to Cristina to help her down from the table, making use of her curteseys and gentelman traning and stuff he had to go through as he grew up in the Northman household.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 pm

"Good! I'm glad to hear it!" Cristina would let out as she heard Michael claim he would try and hang in as long as he could. She couldn't lie, the blush that was developing on his face at just the mention of her getting 'wild' from drinking was quite cute and just from that, Cristina could tell he would be a fun one to tease and mess with.

Watching his reaction to her rubbing him up his thigh, Cristina couldn't help but let out another little giggle, holding her hand to her mouth. She was just having more and more fun with him, and she knew this wasn't going to be a dull one. "No reason to back away from me Michael. You know after we drink we're going to be taking it up close and personal anyways." She would let out, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes, that's right, it IS french." She would say, nodding her head. She would listen to what he was saying before seeing him offer her his hand. "Oooho a gentleman huh? I like that. Don't see that very often anymore." Cristina would let out, taking his hand and hopping off the table. "That is a shame though that you say you haven't done much drinking for a while. I can't really say the same for myself, I hope you can keep up. It's going to take quite a few drinks to get me going, if you know what I mean." She would let out, poking his nose a bit, laughing again before she would go over to one of the seats that was set up for them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Michael was doing pretty well here, at least in his eyes. It wasn't that often her got that many girl's who seemed to like him, in his short time on AFW there had at least been two and both of them had been hotter and cuter than only one that he could think of, even though he was very very rich just like both of his siblings, and he had hit trust fond, it was not like girl's were flocking around him or anything....maybe that was because he wasn't out very often...in any case all that meant was that AFW was probably one of the better places he had been in.

Michael look on a bit at Cristina as her cute giggle was really beyond the song of any bird to him, it was very cute, almost too cute almost. Michael let out a nervous little laugh as he move one step closer as Cristina told him that there was no need to back away from her, " Sorry, it's just that...not exactly used to that stuff you know." Michael then brought his hand up behind his head and scratched at the back of it. " Just a warning I guess, I have been called a bit reckless in the ring...and I doubt I am less so when drunk, so...just an I'm sorry in advance I guess." Michael said with a little smile before he would help her down off the table.

Michael blushed a bit further as Cristina said what she did, somethign that seemed rather flattering to him, " As I said Miss Labrie. I'll try to keep up." Michael said as he would gently bow his head, secretly he was thanking his brother for teaching him what he knew about treating some women. Then came the poke to his nose though, something that slowly made Michael's face turn beat red and then made him let out a puff of hot air. Michale shook his head a bit before following after Cristina.

Michael would walk over with Cristina to the area and seat himself down next to the girl, and then say " Would you like me to go first ? What is it we are drinking anyways ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:17 pm

"I seeee" Cristina would let out as Michael claimed he wasn't used to the sort of stuff that Cristina was doing. She would shrug her shoulders, finding that to be quite to her advantage. Hearing his next words, she would grin a bit, shaking her head. "Oh I'm not worried about any of that. I'm not exactly a fragile one so you don't have to hold back on my account." Cristina would say, adding another little giggle to her words.

"Well as I've said, I'm glad to hear it!" Cristina would say in response before she poked him in the nose, seeing his face turn a beat red. She was enjoying every second of this little 'pre-match' confrontation they were having before the two of them would sit on opposite sides of the table. Sitting there on the table were the two shot glasses and a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 year old whisky. Cristina would trace her finger around the brim of the shot glass a bit, resting her chin on her other hand, her elbow planted on the table as she grinned over at Michael.

"Drink's right here. You got the memo too right? Alsoo, I believe it said that I will take the first shot." Cristina would say, sticking her tongue out at him playfully before she would reach out for the bottle, opening it up before she would fill her shot glass, filling his right after as well. "So, let's go." She would let out before quickly downing the shot, letting out a long breath after, a smile on her face. "It's actually not bad. Your go!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Michael was being quite teased by Cristina as they were talking and the longer things seemed to go on the more it seemed to affect Michael. Still though the kid know as the Flame of Courage wouldn't just be teased by Cristina without letting her know that this was a match, and one that he was planning to win. For example he hadn't planned to come to AFW and then just end up losing every match he was in.

Although he couldn't say that the odds were in his favor in this match, Michael though liked to hear that Cristina didn't want him to hold back on her account, making it a lot easier for Michael to end up able to fight in this match at least. Michael would then seat himself next to Cristina and then look at her straight in her eye as the very cute and attractive girl made her little gestures and then filled up his glass, " By all means, ladies first is what it's meant to be right." Michael said as the girl then took the shot and drank it.

He waited a moment to see what the girl would say in reaction to the shot, it seemed as if she liked it quite a bit, and that meant that it couldn't be all that bad right ? Michael would shake his head a bit and then take his filled glass and raise it up, he would then say " Well here it goes. Skål" Michael added the little Swedish there, which meant Cheers, as he would then down his shot and shake his head for left to right. "Hmm..pretty good." Michael said as he put down his glass. " That's 1 - 1 I guess.."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Downing the drink, Cristina would watch as Michael did the same, nodding her head as he seemed to like it as well. Cristina would grin wide, reaching out for his arm and gently rubbing down it. "Feeling anything yet?" She would let out, though knowing there was no way after one shot, just wanting to mess with him a little before she would reach out for the bottle, pouring the next shot for the both of them.

"You know, after we take our drinks I hope you're still able to hold your own when we wrestle." Cristina would say, downing her second shot, closing her eyes a bit to savor it as she let it flow down into her system, leaning herself back afterwards, resting her hands behind her head and sticking her large chest out, letting out another long breath, but this time in a sigh.

"Because I want to make sure this whole contest between us is fun all the way through. Maybe, just maybe, after I win I'll let you stay with me and watch me take out the rest of the tournament, just because of how fun you've been so far." She would say, still just trying to tease and mess with him to get in his head a bit, though part of her was quite serious.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next