Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kickinshinz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater Empty Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 pm

[size=135:2gnvfy7x]Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater Theater_stage.jpg

Each of the wrestlers receive a red letter at their apartment:

Your first opponent is Makie Akamatsu / Takagi

You're gonna fight at the stage on our Theater, Submission Match.

The match only ends when one of the wrestlers give up.

OMEGA

Last edited by 9563 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater!

Post by Admin Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:17 pm

(Match nicknamed "Good luck and Goodnight", a theater piece show stunner match for all hearts of theater! take your binoculars and seats, the show is about to begin!))

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater 53776.jpg

Already at the sensational hotel having placed his clothes neatly to his room, Takagi took some time to have a look around, scope out the gorgeously dressed women with his witty banter and impressive ways, before heading back to his room to listen to a few tracks on the hotel room CD player. But a mysterious letter lay on his bed from a unknown sender, was making him think......was it a admirer crazy for him? a death threat from the people he calls peasents? he cared little if it was another threat, only to find out it was a invitation for a OMEGA hotel wrestling tournament.

"An invitation to a little tournament?....interesting, this may prove pleasing for my talents against the lesser's of this sport..." he smiled with a devious smirk, tucking the the letter in his back pocket as he leaned over his hotel room balcony, sipping a drink to cool off.

A few hours later with his crimson Ferrari F40 parked outside the hotel, Takagi had arrived in style to the well built theater, right on the dot as the time flashed on his shiny silver watch for his match against his first special lady. While wearing a smooth linen suit as he casually climbed through the ropes, onto the stage holding a wrestling ring for each of the opponents to fight in. "A wrestling ring in a theater? barbaric taste, but nonetheless spectacular for a fight against a lady..." he smiled, breathing on his hand to check his breath, gently taking off his suit to reveal his gold colored wrestling attire and boots, as they were handmade for this tournament the mysterious folk at AFW had prepared.

"I do hope the dear girl arrived alright, terrible shame to see this one go....so stage fright...." he giggled, having warmed himself up to take a small sip from a glass of some brash European champagne, almost enjoying it as he awaited his first opponent confidently.

Last edited by 1 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater!

Post by Underdog21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:26 am

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater 1034923-QSQBKCQ.jpg

If there was one thing Makie could be accused off, it wasn't stage fright. The Akamatsu girl soon entered the arena, wearing a loose black AFW t-shirt over her standard wrestling attire-- a white sports bra and tight thigh-length shorts, as well as matching boots and pads. Up until now, she had been busy immersing herself in the opening of this hotel, helping herself to a few entrees and quite a few more glasses of wine, and generally enjoying herself as much as she could. After all, it wasn't everyday that a girl got treated to the free opening of a hotel and was waited on hand and foot.

She made sure not to overdo it, though, as she knew that the price of all this was a match. As she entered the room, she quickly noticed that the ring was on a theatrical stage, which was an unusual touch-- if the fight sprawled out of the ring, then it could go all across the stage. She also noticed her opponent-- a boy, she noted with a grimace, wearing a gold vest and baggy pants. His hair was grey, and for a moment her heart skipped a beat when he reminded her faintly of Max.

Regardless, she walked up the stage and slid into the ring, noticing how her attire contrasted strongly with the boy's genteel attire. "So you're my opponent, huh?" she said, giving him a wolfish grin. "I hope you're pretty flexible, because you're going to be tapping out by the time this is over."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:17 pm

[quote="Underdog21":30srszig]Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater 1034923-QSQBKCQ.jpg

If there was one thing Makie could be accused off, it wasn't stage fright. The Akamatsu girl soon entered the arena, wearing a loose black AFW t-shirt over her standard wrestling attire-- a white sports bra and tight thigh-length shorts, as well as matching boots and pads. Up until now, she had been busy immersing herself in the opening of this hotel, helping herself to a few entrees and quite a few more glasses of wine, and generally enjoying herself as much as she could. After all, it wasn't everyday that a girl got treated to the free opening of a hotel and was waited on hand and foot.

She made sure not to overdo it, though, as she knew that the price of all this was a match. As she entered the room, she quickly noticed that the ring was on a theatrical stage, which was an unusual touch-- if the fight sprawled out of the ring, then it could go all across the stage. She also noticed her opponent-- a boy, she noted with a grimace, wearing a gold vest and baggy pants. His hair was grey, and for a moment her heart skipped a beat when he reminded her faintly of Max.

Regardless, she walked up the stage and slid into the ring, noticing how her attire contrasted strongly with the boy's genteel attire. "So you're my opponent, huh?" she said, giving him a wolfish grin. "I hope you're pretty flexible, because you're going to be tapping out by the time this is over."

Takagi imminently took notice of the girl standing over from him, as his eyes narrowed in a soft purr of pleasure when he looked to her rocking body and attire, tossing his glass to the side to give her a bow before the bell rang. "Tap out?" Takagi scoffed giggling, "my dear sweetheart...*kisses her hand*...that's not civilized at all to say to your opponent....." he said, leaning down to kiss her hand charmingly, before waltzing round her inspecting Makie's body, "but for you my feisty dear.....I will make a acception of first impression's to both of us..." Takagi was overall feeling great tonight, a gorgeous hotel to stay in, a little tournament to show off his elusive agile skills, and now a pretty girl of many for his thirsty mind of women.

"Flexible.....is such a strong word, Miss Makie....I would say, elusive and striking, would sum my style quite nicely....but you are just the gorgeous little cherub aren't you? I may even, take you to the theater after when I hear you say those two words, tap out, to watch a little romantic play.....just for us..." Takagi said dusting off his vest, giving Makie a suggestive wink as his eyes shined crimson red looking to her shorts, admiring how "casual" she came for there match. "Shall we?" he uttered in a Japanese, alluring tone in his voice, stretching out on the ropes as he looked around at the theater arena.

Seeing all of the entire room, empty, and prepared for their fight to be taken out of the ring, and into the empty seating area if it got brutal between the opponents.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by Underdog21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:24 pm

When Makie had first signed up for Tension, she had done so expecting that some of the guys would try hitting on her. It was inevitable, but she always figured that a few beatdowns would teach them to take her seriously. Thus far, however, none of them had attempted to be as openly charming as Takagi was being right now. As the boy took her hand to kiss it, Makie blushed at first...before her hand lashed out, slapping Takagi across the face.

"Hey! Don't push your luck with me, Prince Smarmy!" she growled. Arrogant charm like that might have worked on some girls, but Makie just found it annoying and presumptuous.

Takagi, however, was not deterred. As he turned around to inspect her, she folded her arms crossly. "Cherub? Wrong winged mythical creature. Try a valkyrie." She smiled. "Besides, if we're going to throw out names, you're a satyr. After all, you seem to have the sex drive and attractiveness of one." She took a step back. "As for your offer...sorry, I've never been too keen on plays. Plus, you won't be able to show me around when you're in the infirmary."

And with that, she pulled off her AFW t-shirt and tossed it out of the ring, leaving her still wearing her standard two-piece, before raising her arms in a ready position. "Let's," she answered, waiting for the bell to ring. So far, she was going to be all to happy to make this ponce tap out.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by Admin Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:42 pm

[quote="Underdog21":2ixglm9j]When Makie had first signed up for Tension, she had done so expecting that some of the guys would try hitting on her. It was inevitable, but she always figured that a few beatdowns would teach them to take her seriously. Thus far, however, none of them had attempted to be as openly charming as Takagi was being right now. As the boy took her hand to kiss it, Makie blushed at first...before her hand lashed out, slapping Takagi across the face.

"Hey! Don't push your luck with me, Prince Smarmy!" she growled. Arrogant charm like that might have worked on some girls, but Makie just found it annoying and presumptuous.

Takagi, however, was not deterred. As he turned around to inspect her, she folded her arms crossly. "Cherub? Wrong winged mythical creature. Try a valkyrie." She smiled. "Besides, if we're going to throw out names, you're a satyr. After all, you seem to have the sex drive and attractiveness of one." She took a step back. "As for your offer...sorry, I've never been too keen on plays. Plus, you won't be able to show me around when you're in the infirmary."

And with that, she pulled off her AFW t-shirt and tossed it out of the ring, leaving her still wearing her standard two-piece, before raising her arms in a ready position. "Let's," she answered, waiting for the bell to ring. So far, she was going to be all to happy to make this ponce tap out.

Makie was, as a whole, feisty material towards Takagi, the type he enjoyed who put up a little fight before he would wear them down with his submission tactics, then probably kiss there passed out cheeks as a sorry. He Rubbed his cheek where she had painfully slapped him, leaving a huge red hand mark on his face as he grinned in joy at Makie. Women, were all the things Takagi cared about along with his sportscar's and wealth, himself basically.

Naturally, some would tear the others hand off for displaying such manners, but Takagi, was more of a gentleman to this Tsundere girl.

"You are a feisty girl indeed Miss Makie, but that won't stop me from hearing you utter to my ears with that brash voice of yours.....besides, I'll buy you some flowers for your infirmary bedside afterwards! my dear dear girl..." he winked, slapped up and warm for the match as the bell rang from some ongoing passer on the booth balcony, for Takagi was lining up to tackle her down then to punch her right in the cheeks. "Heads up Makie my love!" he grinned, tackling her down swiftly, sat up on her stomach for a close quarters styled punch up on her. "Hnnah!!!"

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Makie was tensed and ready when the match began, but Takagi almost surprised her. Instead of circling her, he instead lunged forward to attack, something that Makie hadn't expected from someone acting so genteel. Still, she supposed that appearances could be decieving-- this guy may have been a lot more aggressive than he let on.

She tried to spin, aiming to nail him with a knee to his head, but Takagi instead tackled her around the waist. "OOMPH!" she grunted as she was knocked flat onto her back. Winded, she saw him straddling her midsection, and with a growl of annoyance, she twisted her body, shooting both knees hard up into his back before he could capitalize on his position. "GETOFF!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 am

[quote="Underdog21":1qe3oocx]Makie was tensed and ready when the match began, but Takagi almost surprised her. Instead of circling her, he instead lunged forward to attack, something that Makie hadn't expected from someone acting so genteel. Still, she supposed that appearances could be decieving-- this guy may have been a lot more aggressive than he let on.

She tried to spin, aiming to nail him with a knee to his head, but Takagi instead tackled her around the waist. "OOMPH!" she grunted as she was knocked flat onto her back. Winded, she saw him straddling her midsection, and with a growl of annoyance, she twisted her body, shooting both knees hard up into his back before he could capitalize on his position. "GETOFF!"

Takagi was enjoying the night, a charming fight with a girl at the theater, what could go wrong?.....much could...not his typical evening at lavishing the fine arts....for they both could end up under a pile of viewing chairs or thrown against the scenery on stage, if this was going to be one, off limits no ring match, then Takagi would have to visualize on how he, was going to beat her into submission.

"Ouffffmhhh!!!?" Takagi groaned, not being able to lay a single punch!, thus getting kicked straight in the back towards the backdrop, leaning against it as he looked on over at makie, loving the feisty toughness of her, "well this is all romantic, a submission match for us both at the theater...who ever thought of this would be barbaric, wouldn't you say my lovely makie?" Takagi smiled, clicking his skinny back into place, as he would get his knuckles cracked stood there for her to strike at him.

Being a gentlemen, amongst the night that was only beginning for this crazy choice of arena.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 am

Makie, by contrast, was still finding Takagi annoying as hell, even as she managed to kick him off of her. Rolling to her feet, she saw him standing opposite her, smiling nonchalantly and cracking his knuckles as though some knees to his back were nothing to be concerned about. This only served to irritate Makie even more.

"Shut your face!" Not wanting to give him time to dictate the flow of the match, Makie sprang towards Takagi, feinting for a clothesline before spinning her lithe body at the last minute, aiming to land a spinning kick hard into his midsection if his guard was down.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Taking the clothesline head on, Takagi stumbled only to see that the girl was gearing up for a spinning kick to his lower section, he got to work quicker than expected. "oh for you? much obliged Beaute!" but late to be the least for makie, he whaled a direct punch down into her face while he took her kick. Hopefully out of the ring and into the front row with enough force.

Both were inflicting some damage, and it would seem they would rolling around on the front row floor, as two delinquent teens were recording them both fight on phone cameras. Now Takagi and makie had a little, audience of their own...as this fight was now in the proper arena floor.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next