Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Makie smiled a little as Takagi fell for her feint, moving as though to avoid her clothesline. Grinning, she managed to nail him hard in the midsection, with a booted kick, causing him to double over...

...only to be caught completely by surprise when he lashed out with a punch at her face! "UNGH!" she grunted, her head snapping to the side as she went stumbling towards the ropes. "Sonova..." she grumbled, clutching her jaw as she leaned against the ropes, shaking her head before turning to face Takagi again.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Takagi murred at how makie was with him, feisty......tough.....and had a pretty cute butt from where he was viewing, but not too much as this tournament alone would bring a lot of beautiful sirens to his cravings. "Cracking arse Miss makie....its a pity I have to kick it for you...." Takagi said, racing into her with a full on tackle to her chest area, giving him time to feel his head in hers breasts as they were tackled out of the ring. And into the front row...

"Showtime beautiful..." he said, rolling of her body in a smug grin for himself. Pleased with the smooth move on her breasts.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Makie was still a little dizzy from Takagi's punch to her face when she turned around to face him. "You...I'm gonna...kick your..." she groaned, blinking to get her bearings straight.

She didn't get a chance to finish, however, as Takagi quickly nailed her with a brutal tackle to her chest. "OOOOPH!" she gasped as the air was violently expelled from her lungs, before she went crashing through the makeshift ropes onto the hard wooden floor of the stage, with Takagi now on top of her. Coughing, she tried to twist under her male opponent, hoping to throw him off of her before he got any funny ideas...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Smug of his advantage on her back there, Takagi's skinny body was thrown off quite furiously by makie as she was coughing away, only to have himself do a clean roll back as he crouched up. "Kick my buttock's? hmm? well you can kiss it and more when you fail..." he said, narrowing his eyes at her as he stood arms folded, looking overpowering and intimidating above her.

"Which reminds me...your one stubborn but special one my ladyyy..." he said in a melodolic tone, trying to plant a elbow drop onto makie's, tight vested stomach.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 am

Makie was still reeling from the tackle, and was trying to get back into the match. Breathing heavily, she rolled over, going up to her hands and knees to get back in the fight...

...and felt a sharp pain lance through her back as the elbow meant for her stomach instead slammed against her back. She was flattened against the stage, a hiss pain escaping her clenched teeth as she found herself getting more and more annoyed with her current opponent.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:13 pm

[quote="Underdog21":e6yw5ubm]Makie was still reeling from the tackle, and was trying to get back into the match. Breathing heavily, she rolled over, going up to her hands and knees to get back in the fight...

...and felt a sharp pain lance through her back as the elbow meant for her stomach instead slammed against her back. She was flattened against the stage, a hiss pain escaping her clenched teeth as she found herself getting more and more annoyed with her current opponent.

Takagi just roared in laughter, seeing the girl grit her teeth in agony was just fueling his will to fight her, for apart from girls, he adored their pain to which makie displayed quite nicely up to now. Making Takagi think of what she could cry out for mercy later on. "That's right, scream a little for me to hear! sing a little for me if you have any taste!" Takagi laughed, racing to her side to kick her off stage, into the seats, taking the fight into a more spectacular array of pain for the audience watching from a booth.

If she stayed there in pain, Takagi would jump off the stage in a twirling bodyslam onto her front, which was pretty dangerous for him if makie got up, and reacted to his foolish attempt of a aerial slam. Then again, Takagi was a unpredictable boy, smug, full of himself, but not invincible...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:22 am

Makie was in trouble at this point, moaning as she rolled her slender form onto her side, her back throbbing with pain after Takagi nailed her there with his elbow. She could hear him laughing in the background, and the sound made her face redden. She wanted to shout at Takagi, to tell him to go stuff himself, but Takagi quickly prevented her from doing so with a swift kick to her side.

"UHHHH!" Her body was momentarily lifted up by the force of the kick before she was sent spinning sideways, rolling off the staging and crashing onto a series of chairs. Pain shot through her body as the hard edges of the chairs jarred against her, and she breathed heavily as she lay sprawed in a tangle of furniture, her eyes clenched shut. It was early in the match, and already she was in very bad shape. As much as she hated Takagi, she had to admit that she had underestimated the jerk.

Dammit, Makie, stop lying around here and fight! her inner voice shouted. Groaning, she forced her eyes open...just in time to see Takagi leap off the stage for a body slam. Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to move, rolling sideways out of Takagi's way just before he could hit her.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 pm

[quote="Underdog21":8kfy0stf]Makie was in trouble at this point, moaning as she rolled her slender form onto her side, her back throbbing with pain after Takagi nailed her there with his elbow. She could hear him laughing in the background, and the sound made her face redden. She wanted to shout at Takagi, to tell him to go stuff himself, but Takagi quickly prevented her from doing so with a swift kick to her side.

"UHHHH!" Her body was momentarily lifted up by the force of the kick before she was sent spinning sideways, rolling off the staging and crashing onto a series of chairs. Pain shot through her body as the hard edges of the chairs jarred against her, and she breathed heavily as she lay sprawed in a tangle of furniture, her eyes clenched shut. It was early in the match, and already she was in very bad shape. As much as she hated Takagi, she had to admit that she had underestimated the jerk.

Dammit, Makie, stop lying around here and fight! her inner voice shouted. Groaning, she forced her eyes open...just in time to see Takagi leap off the stage for a body slam. Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to move, rolling sideways out of Takagi's way just before he could hit her.

Though everything was looking just right for him so far, Takagi slapped onto the hard floor straight on his face, his chest following, as he gave out a little moan. Nothing soft there, but now was no time to take it up with the hotel managers. "Nmmmmh....afraid of a little pain my sweet?" he said, injured, but still giving the devious smirk on his face to makie, already planning a comeback at even after falling.

Raising his head to the spotlight, blocking makie's view of the light, Takagi grabbed a dented chair with his hands shaking, and raised it above his head, giggling quite evily for himself but he was a rich snob who loved the pain, and defeat of others. "No rule's my fair lady makie, if I was you, I would start grovelling for mercy now..." he smirked, flailing it at her while she was downed.

By now the thought of charming makie was far thrown out of the window, which came clear to Takagi to destroy her as much with a weapon. Then probably settle into a nice leg lock if she was still taking the pain, but having no knowledge of her, Takagi would have to expect the unexpected...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Hearing a crash beside her, Makie breathed a slight sigh of relief as she rolled up onto her knees. Opposite her, Takagi was sprawled on the floor, though as Makie noticed, he was slowly but surely stirring and pushing himself upright.

Breathing heavily, Makie pushed herself upright as well, staggering to her feet. Seeing Takagi going for one of the chairs, Makie moved to attack him before he could grab it, aiming to rush over and nail him with a spinning drop kick while his back was turned.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 pm

[quote="Underdog21":3rhxspve]Hearing a crash beside her, Makie breathed a slight sigh of relief as she rolled up onto her knees. Opposite her, Takagi was sprawled on the floor, though as Makie noticed, he was slowly but surely stirring and pushing himself upright.

Breathing heavily, Makie pushed herself upright as well, staggering to her feet. Seeing Takagi going for one of the chairs, Makie moved to attack him before he could grab it, aiming to rush over and nail him with a spinning drop kick while his back was turned.

Takagi spluttered as his eagerness to take a chair to her head, was foiled as it fell out of his hands taking the spinning dropkick by makie, "pfnnnnnn!? how could you? w wha...." Takagi muttered in a groanish tone as he fell into stall array of chairs. But the sight of seeing makie stretch in that white top of hers, along with the shorts, was proving a view of eye candy as he murred, along with trying to beat her out in a submission if he could bring her down.

"Casually gorgeous....all for me....her and I, alone at last....PERFECT!" he said in his mind, taking his tongue over his top lip a bit of the taster she was giving off. Tilting his head of white hair to the side to get a nice view, of her tight buttocks.

"Ahh, how was it for you my dear? pulsing much? because I could feel a warm spark..." he giggled with a very illustrious taunt of his to her, taking a breather in the pile of chairs, giving him sometime to get a full view of her standing there. Though it would be easy for makie to get a few slams while he was downed there, Takagi was already one step ahead if she got in close, to perform a stun kick to her chin .

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next