Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater - Page 5 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by Underdog21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Makie was breathing through clenched teeth now, her slender body arcing as she stretched away at Takagi's arm as she sat on his shoulders. "Tap out already!" she yelled as she kept a firm grip on Takagi's wrist. The rich boy still wasn't submitting, and was showing that he was a lot more resilient than she had expected. Still, if the jerk wanted a dislocated shoulder, then that was his fault for not tapping while he had the chance. Huffing, she leaned back further, feeling Takagi's body lurch forward under her...

...and a second later, something hard hit her across the head. "UGH!" she gasped, releasing Takagi as she was sent sprawling off of him onto her back. She moaned as she clutched her head, her legs kicking dizzily at the mat. "What.. the..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater - Page 5 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 am

[quote="Underdog21":1mbryoi1]Makie was breathing through clenched teeth now, her slender body arcing as she stretched away at Takagi's arm as she sat on his shoulders. "Tap out already!" she yelled as she kept a firm grip on Takagi's wrist. The rich boy still wasn't submitting, and was showing that he was a lot more resilient than she had expected. Still, if the jerk wanted a dislocated shoulder, then that was his fault for not tapping while he had the chance. Huffing, she leaned back further, feeling Takagi's body lurch forward under her...

...and a second later, something hard hit her across the head. "UGH!" she gasped, releasing Takagi as she was sent sprawling off of him onto her back. She moaned as she clutched her head, her legs kicking dizzily at the mat. "What.. the..."

Seeing his lucky opportunity to get the killer blow in on her, Takagi giggled as he spiced things up a little, by giving Makie a short but sweet dazing kiss on the cheek as he wrapped his legs around her stomach. Taking his hands around her neck to pull it back, close near her lungs of her throat, as his hands stretched on it, giving him the fighting chance to get back at the moody girl of a date. "Surprised much? I planned this as a fitting defeat before this night is over...now please love, tap out..." he said, relaxed as he bent the girl into submission of his hold.

Giving out a small giggle at how she took that vase to the head, very well, tough headed with her nice moaning, but it was quite cute to see her respond that way. Planning to end her by forcing her to tap out right now...

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Makie moaned as she lay on her back, her face reddening as Takagi kissed her on the cheek. "S..stop..." she groaned, before she was suddenly pulled upright. She was still too dazed to lash out against Takagi, and as such was easily trapped by his scissors.

"Ahhhh.." she groaned, before Takagi snagged an arm around her throat in a tight sleeper. She let out a ragged gasp, squirming against him as she pawed at his arms, trying to get free...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Just right at the most dangerous moment for Makie, the curtain of the theater suddenly felt over the wrestling couple! The crowd watching let out a surprised "Oooh!!!" as both wrestlers vanished behind the curtain.

When the curtain was lifted, only Makie was there on the stage.... and then a woman dressed in a skimpy tuxedo and wearing a hat and a straw walked into the stage from behind the curtains."Voil'a! Another perfect magic, and just in time, huh?"

The crowd was in awe, some began to applaud the amazing trick...but where did Takagi go?

"The winner, by W.O, is Makie!!!" the mysterious female announced, before throwing a smokebomb and vanishing from sight...

( lol )

Last edited by 9563 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5