Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 18 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, Clobber Jobber, Cpkeyes, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, Maxy, mnpinner, noob, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, snappleR, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Makie Akamatsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Makie Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Just thought I'd give Makie her own profile. Warning: WIP.

Name: Makie Akamatsu
Nationality: Japanese
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5"4
Weight: 115lbs
Alignment: Tweener 
Fighting Style: Lots of amateur wrestling holds and locks, though Makie intermixes them with a few agile moves such as hurricanas, sunset flips, etc.

Appearance:

Alternate attire:

[/quote]

Alternate outfit:

Attire:

Same as above, for all intents and purposes.

Personality:

Makie is an aggressive and driven girl who will compete in any sport she sets her eyes on (her particular favourites being soccer, judo and mixed martial arts). She never backs down from a fight, and has more in common with Toshio and his reckless sense of adventure, but she also has gleaned a bit of her brother Kyo's sense of honour and family duty. Still, she is willing to take on anyone, man or woman, in any kind of match (she's even been contemplating hentai matches, though she knows that Kyo would be mortified if he heard about that). Her recklessness also gives her a stubborn determination and an implacable drive to win: no matter how hurt she gets, she will keep fighting until she runs out of strength or until she reaches her limits. This makes her very hard to submit, but also means she tends to get very badly hurt in the matches she loses.

Background:

Like her brothers, Makie was born into the Akamatsu family's tradition of combat sports, and trained alongside them and her parents in the family dojo. She has only recently graduated from high school, and was number one in her school's wrestling and judo teams. She's decided to follow her two brothers into Tension, in the hope of finding a good fight and a bit of adventure on the side.

Facts:
-Her favourite food is okonomiyaki
-She is a slight otaku, and was a big fan of Bleach while it was still on the air/being printed

Friends:

Midori Himeno- One of Makie's first matches was against Midori Himeno. As determined as Makie was, though, Midori was bigger, stronger, and more skilled, and while Makie was able to get a few good hits in, she ultimately was forced to tap out. Midori, however, must have admired her courage, and took it upon herself to help train the girl. This did not go well with Makie's brothers, who had been Makie's trainers until that point, but ultimately they accepted that Midori's training had done Makie some good. Makie has immense respect for her senpai, but a part of her still itches for the day when she can take her on in a rematch.

RECORD:

WIN vs Makoto Aihara by pinfall
WIN vs Nanako Junouichi by armbar submission
WIN vs Yoko Honda by sleeper hold
WIN vs Orin Black by pinfall
WIN with Kyo Akamatsu vs Cecilia and Michael Northman by pinfall
LOSS vs Midori Himeno by boston crab submission
LOSS vs Kent Quick by back breaker submission
LOSS vs Clyde Gastin by Texas cloverleaf submission

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down