by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi Empty Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi

Post by Underdog21 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:50 am

One fall
Victory by pin, submission, or KO

The crowd was buzzing with excitement tonight as the stands were cleared for yet another Friction match. The last bout had been a fairly tense (and rather alluring) affair, and this one would hopefully be no different. Rumour had it that some of the new talent in Friction was going to be showcased tonight as well: given the fact that the Friction roster was constantly expanding further and further, it was anyone's guess who the new girl might be.

Whoever the new face was, her opponent soon made herself known.

Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi 136252-b04652ec6a65c09aeeda3959c3d16397

"Lotus" by Dir en Grey began to play in the background, and the fans cheered as Makie Akamatsu suddenly burst into the arena. Wearing her standard outfit-- white sports bra and boyshorts with matching boots and pads-- the youngest of the Akamatsu Siblings acted her usual, energetic self, clapping her hands and appreciatively cheering her fans back as she skipped her way down the ramp. Hi-fiving a few fans as she walked past, Makie quickly burst into a run, athletically backlipping up onto the ropes and, just to show off, doing a leg split across the corner, continuing to clap back at her fans all the while.

Makie's hard-fought loss to Belinda Northman was still fresh in the audience's memory, not to mention Makie's: it was obvious that the Akamatsu girl was itching to overcome this loss with a win in the ring tonight. Dropping down from the ropes, Makie stepped toward the center of the arena, waiting for her opponent to show up...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi

Post by Zithpith Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:22 pm

Makie’s music peters out, and her opponent's music starts up as Hell to Pay starts to play out into the arena. Wait no it stops after a few seconds, and Liquid Lunch begins to play. Before it also stops after a few moments and Tank! blares into the arena. Vita had been jumping between what song to play for her first real match. Apparently she confused the poor guy running the intro music.

Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi 67efa6b5e724ca74383c31bc98eac277

Anyone else might have been embarrassed by the offbeat opening, but when Vita steps out into the limelight she’s just smiling as happily as ever. The excitement of the moment, the seer weight of the moment drowns out any embarrassment she wouldn’t have cared about anyways. She walks down the ramp, giving high fives to some confused audience before sprinting the rest of the way and rollin into the ring.

Now she hadn’t known who she would be wrestling. She was never one to care too much about planning ahead. But as she stands up in the ring and looks her opponent in the face she laughs. A name doesn’t come to mind but she does recognize the woman who was cheering on Kara’s last opponent.

“Hey aren’t you that fangirl for Kyo or something? I didn’t know you were a wrestler!” she says. “The name’s Vita, what's your's fangirl?”

Last edited by Zithpith on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:30 am

At first, Makie, like everyone else, was confused by the seemingly random selection of songs blaring from the other end of the arena. When the random track-skipping finally stopped, however, Makie's opponent finally revealed herself: down the ramp strode a willowy girl with braided red-brown hair, wearing an outfit that would have looked right at home at a steampunk convention. The new girl was just as engaged with the audience as Makie had been, hi-fiving the fans and smiling widely as she strode down the ring.

It was only as she stepped into the light that Makie suddenly recognized her. She had been there, across from her in Toshio in the stands during Kyo's last match, cheering his opponent on all throughout the night. "No way..." Makie muttered under her breath. Never once she imagined that that fangirl was a wrestler as well!

As the redhead finally got into the ring and greeted her, Makie felt a vein bulge in her forehead. "F-fangirl?" she echoed, trying to hold back her irritation. Keeping her calm as much as she could, she nonetheless frowned and crossed her arms. "Makie. Makie Akamatsu." Hopefully, the mention of her last name would clear out that mistake...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:12 am

Vita takes a moment to look Makie over, and she actually whistles as her eyes pass up and down. Besides the fact that Makie’s very good looking (that’s pretty much a standard as far as Vita’s seen), it’s clear that Makie is in great shape, not a bruiser like Kara but strong in her own way.

Meanwhile Makie’s last name and its implications goes straight over her head. She had a hard time remembering names as it is and last names even more so. But she did notice what kind of a reaction fangirl had on her. She smiles mischievously and walks up to Maki hand outstretched.

“Makie, that’s a nice name. If you can wrestle half as good as you cheer… well I’ll still win but it’ll be a good match,” she says with the same grin. “And hey, maybe he’ll cheer you on tonight eh fangirl.”

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:27 pm

To Makie's surprise, Vita wasn't getting the clue at all. In fact, in addition to still calling her a fangirl, she was now insinuating that she had a crush on Kyo! The suggestion caused Makie to turn beet red, even as Vita obliviously extended a hand to her. At this rate, she couldn't tell if Vita was this clueless, or was trolling her.

"Gah...gfff...I am Kyo's sister!" she finally spat, ignoring the extended hand. "Not a fangirl! I was in the stands cheering him on as he was kicking your friend's ass because he's my brother!" She took a breath, calmed down, but continued to glare at Vita. "You don't need to worry about me being a good wrestler though, because now I'd say you've earned the ass kicking you're about to get."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:08 pm

For a second Vita just stares at Makie before realization hits her and her face matches Makie’s hue. She pulls back her hand as her mind desperately tries to backpedal.

“Oh, oh, oh, no I didn’t mean that! I mean I guess I implied it but I didn’t know-,” her blabbering stops when Makie gives her a threatening glare. “Heh, well no talking this one out then. That’s alright, you’ll have plenty of time to cool off after I lay you out on the mat.”

The bell rings out signaling the start of the match and Vita steps toward Makie, offering a test of strength. Better to find out how they stack up strength wise right away she figures. But as she gets close she can’t help but open her mouth one last time.

“And just between the two of us. Your brother got lucky that night,”

Last edited by Zithpith on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:56 am

The lack of a handshake made it clear to the audience that the two young women were not off to a friendly start. Still glaring at Vita, Makie watched her as the bell rang, before darting in to lock up with her. She grunted as the two of them pushed and twisted against one another, pitting strength against strength as they battled for supremacy.

Upon hearing Vita's comment about Kyo, Makie couldn't help but retort. "You're amateur friend was lucky to last as long in the ring with him as she did!" Deciding to break the deadlock, Makie suddenly spun to the side, grabbing one of Vita's arms to whip her across the ring, hoping to nail her with a spinning kick as she bounced back!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:44 pm

Vita grunts as she locks up with Makie, and she can already tell that Makie knows what she is doing. Every twist and turn Vita tries to gain an advantage Makie counters. Vita never figured that she could overpower Makie but she knows that this lock up isn’t getting her anywhere.

Before she could try something Makie breaks the by tossing her. Sometimes she regrets being lighter than most of her opponents. The next thing she knows she is being flung across the ring towards the ropes.

At first her momentum carries her forward as she reaches the ropes. But on the bounce she has enough sense to realize Makie’s setting her up. Kara might have run right into it for a chance to get at her opponent. Or you could not be stupid and just doge.

As she’s coming back she will try to duck under Makie’s kick. Bounce off the ropes behind Makie and rebound with a clothesline ready to catch Makie from behind.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:22 am

As Makie ran at Vita, she spun lightly on her feet, hoping to nail Vita with a sudden and brutal spinning kick. Much to her surprise, however, Vita managed to duck low, avoiding the kick. Gasping in alarm, Makie nearly lost here balance, wobbling as she nearly fell over.

She had been fighting too many guys and larger girls, she realized then and there. She was so used to figuring larger opponents, and relying on her speed and hitting power, that she had forgotten that those same moves wouldn't work against another light opponent, let alone someone lighter.

Cursing, Makie tried to spin to face Vita...just in time to relieve her clothesline to the chest. "OOOOPH!" she gasped, the blow knocking her onto her back. Groaning, she sat up, winded from the blow and momentarily stunned..

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:04 am

Any number of things could have gone wrong there. If she ducked too late, or had Makie seen her doge coming, she would have been floored. But none of those thoughts were in Vita’s head. Certainty not when Makie’s kick flies a few inches over her head and her return armbar catches Makie beautifully.

Vita gives a “whoop!” as her arm hits home and her momentum carries her a few feet from Makie.  She spins on her heel and catches Makie still sitting up and defenseless. Without a thought Vita takes off towards her downed opponent.

When she sees Makie still sitting up she walks towards the fallen japanese wrestler with a spring in her step. She stops just in range of her kicks and lowers her stance.

“Come on Makie I thought you were gonna kick my ass,” she taunts with a smile.

When Makie stands up Vita will try to deliver the kick Makie had tried on her a moment ago. Of course she was betting really hard on Makie being too groggy or angry to notice her set up.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next