Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater - Page 3 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:03 am

The moment her drop kick nailed Takagi in the head, Makie rolled up to her feet, ready to continue the beatdown. Her Tension opponents usually pissed her off, but so far Takagi was doing an especially good job of that, and Makie wanted to be sure that Takagi learned a hard lesson from this encounter.

Getting up while Takagi was still down, she proceeded to stomp down on his thigh, her boot slamming against him once, twice. A second later, however, Takagi's own leg lashed out, nailing her hard in the knee. "AGH!" she gasped, collapsing to one knee. "Sonova..." She was quick to retaliate, cupping her hands to slam down on Takagi's midsection with an axe-handle.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater - Page 3 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Takagi - Submission match at the Theater

Post by Admin Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

[quote="Underdog21":1j3mylj1]The moment her drop kick nailed Takagi in the head, Makie rolled up to her feet, ready to continue the beatdown. Her Tension opponents usually pissed her off, but so far Takagi was doing an especially good job of that, and Makie wanted to be sure that Takagi learned a hard lesson from this encounter.

Getting up while Takagi was still down, she proceeded to stomp down on his thigh, her boot slamming against him once, twice. A second later, however, Takagi's own leg lashed out, nailing her hard in the knee. "AGH!" she gasped, collapsing to one knee. "Sonova..." She was quick to retaliate, cupping her hands to slam down on Takagi's midsection with an axe-handle.

Giggling a little at how she was playing out but flinching at the strikes she was giving, Takagi's laughter was silenced by makie, come down on him like a ton of bricks like that, making him weeze at just how hard makie was hitting him, straight to the chest. Sensing she was not going to go so easy of the attacking end...

"Nnnhf?! almost threw my...dinner..." Takagi coughed, for it was true that he had ate at the luxurious, OMEGA restaurant before the match, now feeling that axe handle slam come into him from makie, now snapped out of that bastard smug grin he was giving the girl. "You interest me...strangely....." he said, trying a little reverse roles on her emotions, even on the receiving end! hoping to muster strength in his legs to scissor makie down with him, in quite a suggestive tussle.

To on-goer's it would look like another date, gone terribly wrong, when in fact it was a wrestling match, "very classy..." thought Takagi.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:52 pm

For a moment, Makie thought she had Takagi down. He had proven surprisingly resilient throughout this match, despite his fancy getup and mockingly genteel manner, but Makie had figured that with enough hits, he'd go down and she'd be able to take complete control of this match. Takagi clearly thought otherwise, though, and Makie gasped when her opponent's legs suddenly locked tightly against her slender midsection.

"AUGH!" she gasped, clutching at Takagi's legs in a vain effort to pry them loose. His grip, however, was too strong, and she winced, clenching her teeth as she tried to withstand the crushing grip. "The feeling...isn't...mutual!" she shouted in response to his banter, cupping her hands again for a second axe-handle into his chest in an effort to make him let go.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 pm

"Say again sweetheart, I couldn't understand your spee.....unfffffhhh!!?" Takagi said mockingly until makie silenced him, with another axe slam to his chest as a little saliva splurted out from him. Rolling to row of chairs holding his chest slightly, knowing the tough girl was back up, more than pissed off with him.

"Ah you love me makie chica, no woman can resist the charming spirit of Takagi!" he said, giving her a wink before slumping into a chair, taking fun in this match as well as harsh force of skills. Giving her a nice browse up and down, until stopping at her t-shirt chest.

"GORGEOUS work of art...." he giggled at her, picking up a glass of water and then, throwing it at makie to wet her t-shirt!, perking up those knocker's of hers.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:39 am

Makie, of course, wasn't wearing a t-shirt at this point, but all the same, the feeling of the water splashing her breasts made her yelp in surprise. She stumbled back, covering herself up. "BAKA NO HENTAI!" she almost screamed, outraged that Takagi had taken this match to such pervy extremes.

At this point, whatever had once been holding Makie back was gone. Grabbing the nearest chair, she would turn and slam it hard into Takagi, eager to hurt him for the way he had humiliated her.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 pm

[quote="Underdog21":87i95cfd]Makie, of course, wasn't wearing a t-shirt at this point, but all the same, the feeling of the water splashing her breasts made her yelp in surprise. She stumbled back, covering herself up. "BAKA NO HENTAI!" she almost screamed, outraged that Takagi had taken this match to such pervy extremes.

At this point, whatever had once been holding Makie back was gone. Grabbing the nearest chair, she would turn and slam it hard into Takagi, eager to hurt him for the way he had humiliated her.

Takagi giggled, not seeing what makie was really capable of when being humiliated, especially with water splashing her perky breasts where Takagi smiled widely. "But this is no rules my dea....OUFFFFHHHH!!!" Takagi groaned, being silenced as he took a low blow from a incoming attack, by a pissed off makie and a chair, taking him down to the hard floor fast while his skin, and chest started to sting hard from the vicious hit. He had pissed off a few girls with his charms before, but trying it on this athletic beast of a woman did not work, proving to Takagi that he wasn't always in his "winning mindset" that he boasted to himself in the mirror.

"Mmmmmhmm....that...was new....." Takagi coughed out spit, laying belly first to the floor as he tried gathering strength in his left arm, hoping to avoid another execution from makie. But as terrifying makie looked to him, he always liked a girl with a little fight in them...than a muscular thug...

All the while, Takagi gave a good peering view at those wet breasts of hers, before crawling slowly to regain some breath behind a row of, bolted in chairs.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:51 pm

As Takagi slumped down, Makie dropped the chair and moved to cover herself up a bit. The splash of water had left her bra quite damp, and any pervy onlookers would have been able to see the soft orbs underneath. Red-faced, she shook slightly with rage as she walked after the rich boy.

"You damn perv!" she snarled, using her foot to shove Takagi onto his front. Upon doing so, she would drop down onto his back, pulling his arms back before grabbing his chin and wrenching it back in a camel clutch. "Tap!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Even as this was a pain in the ass seeing the tables had turned makie's way, Takagi kept strong and smugly smiled it off, feeling her firm butt slide against his rather skinny back. "Bite....me....peasant...." Takagi uttered, vigorously trying to release his arms from her closed tightly thighs.

Whilst he was fighting her clutch position, Takagi did favour a dominant woman, like makie, but with a more carefree and sloppily, but sadly makie didn't qualify for that in his head. Feeling makie's drenched breasts, he tried to arch his body out in any escape possible, by taking extreme length's in moves like this.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:58 pm

As Makie locked in the camel clutch, she asked Takagi if he wanted to give up. Unsurprisingly, he said no, and even more unsurprisingly, he decided to be a complete and utter prick about it. "Your loss," Makie said with an evil grin as she leaned back a little more, stretching even further at Takagi and arching his slim body quite thoroughly.

After a while, though, Makie would release the camel clutch and slam Takagi's head down, face-first, into the floor. "I hope you aren't too attached to your knee," she joked, before grabbing at one of Takagi's ankles and dropping down behind him, scissoring her legs around his leg and leaning back, aiming to stretch him even further in a legbar submission.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Seeing makie was trying to avoid Takagi's "prickish humour and flamboyant attitude" while taking it to finish the rich boy off. Takagi just laughed joyfully, butting out with a freak burst of stamina at the last minute, before makie could stretch him further. "No offence Dear girl, but get a better sense of humour....and.....womanly looks..." Takagi cruelly joked, headbutting his head fiercely to makie in the face, in a knock down effect hopefully.

When shifting out of that phase, Takagi would line her up in a Boston crab, to show he was still up and kicking, as well as being pissed off by the chair to his stomach. "Seriously my girl, we were having so much fun......for that chair will be your, place of rest, when I finish you for the night..." he said, forming into a Boston crab hold on her.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next