Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:02 am

"I...I'm not going to submit..." Talia muttered defiantly despite the painful moans she was giving off. She could detect the hesitation in Kido's voice. He really didn't feel like hurting her more than he had to. In her current position, she appreciated it. "I don't give up on anything..." she said again after another painful moan when he carefully applied a bit more pressure to her right leg. Her perseverance could easily be labeled as mere foolishness by others.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

Kido held her a bit longer and then he'd suddenly let her go. He got up and stared at her back with a cold expression. The boy had a mixed feelings at the moment. But if she didn't want to give up, what else he'd do? Break her legs?

"Fine, you want to be an Energizer bunny. So be it," he said rather firmly. "Don't blame me for what happened."

With that he'd reach for her shoulders and tried to pull herself up again. If she's too weak to resist but too stubborn to give up, then it might be better to just knocked her out cold and be done with the match. That's what was he had in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:14 am

Talia felt relieved when Kido released the hold, her hands coming down to nurse her right leg. "Oh..." she says drearily. He had let go of her instead of increasing the pressure on the hold which at first made her believe he wasn't going to do anything more. Then she felt his hands grip her shoulders and pull her up and to her feet. She stumbled a bit, both her legs disapproving that she was standing, her face frowned in discomfort as she reached up to hold onto Kido just to stay standing. "Give...give me a moment..."

Last edited by 9943 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 am

Kido stared at her for a second then shoved her away with enough force, making sure that she wouldn't fall back to the mat. He would step back a bit from her, and took a deep breath.

"I'll give you plenty", he said rather coldly. "...plenty enough to rest."

With that, he would pull his finisher, the Turn Back Kick, by rotating his body, and swung his right foot at her stomach with plenty of forces. If it hit her, he hoped that she'd faint or something, otherwise he'd try to pin her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:42 am

Talia took a few steps away and breathed a sigh of relief. Did he just not have it in him to do anything worse to her? "Thank you," she manages to say as she takes a breather, not paying attention to Kido's tone. Suddenly he rotated his whole body and kicked her rather fiercely. "Unh!" she cried out as the kicked connected with her stomach, knocking the wind right out of her. The kick was strong enough that she got airborne, her whole body moving a few inches back. Her face showed intense pain as she first fell to her knees, then fell face first to the ring's floor. Kido followed up by rolling Talia over and pinning her once more. Dazed and caught off guard, the pink beauty laid there as he hooked her leg. "One!" the referee counted as he slapped the ring floor.

Last edited by 9943 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 am

Kido would make sure he pinned her with enough force. The boy hoped that she wouldn't get up again this time. Who knows what else he'd have to do if she kept being stubborn like that.

"Two...!" the ref continued the count.

Please, don't freaking get up, the boy thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 am

"Uhh..." she groaned from underneath Kido, dazed and confused. She could make out the referee counting, and the weight of Kido on her meant she was in trouble. Maybe she would have been able to kick out if her lower body didn't hurt so much. Talia weakly reached around with her right arm as if looking for the ropes. Upon finding nothing, though, her arm just fell back to the mat in resignation. Talia noticeably whimpered in complaint at her situation. She just couldn't make it. "Three!" the referee counted out loud. The bell rang to signal the end of the match as he walked up to raise Kido's hand in the air.

Talia rolled over, gripping her stomach in pain. She had taken quite a few hits, Kido's fighting style was unique to her. A bruise was probably going to form on her abdomen from that last kick. Her opponents consistent combos of punches and kicks was hard to counter without legwork; and she just didn't have the experience. She tried to get to her knees to get back up but was having trouble. "Ow..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:36 am

Instead of celebrating, Kido would casually crouch near his opponent who was still struggling to stand. He stared at her silently for a while with his plain expression. Her courage was admirable for sure, although her stubbornness was borderline idiotic, at least to him.

"Here's a free advice: not knowing when to quit could be worse than losing," he said while remained expressionless. "And that's from the same manga. What did you read, anyways?"

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Talia continued to groan in discomfort. She looked up at Kido who was crouching beside her offering advice; just like she had earlier. "But..." she started, holding her abdomen. "I can't give up. I-I need to be strong if I'm going to be a successful wrestler." His continued expressionless face almost made her feel ashamed. He didn't appear all that serious yet he was able to keep her grounded anyways. Then again, that was probably just the way he was.

"I was just going to say... Umm..." Talia managed to get to her feet, still holding her stomach. "I can't remember..." She scratched her head with her free hand. "Oh, it was Kinnikuman." But she couldn't recall what about the manga she was to refer to. She looked at Kido, he was being a good sport about it all, so she wanted to as well. With her free hand, Talia offered to shake his, "Good match, I thought I was ready for you there; you got me though."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:47 pm

"Ah," was the only response he let out at her words. He'd stare at her blankly for another second before slowly getting up. "Well, suit yourself."

As she extended her hand to offer a handshake, Kido took her hand and shook it, still looking plain as ever.

"You too," he said. "By the way, need a hand to get up? I can drop you to the infirmary for quick a check or something," he added as he gazed away. If she agreed, then he'd put her arm on his shoulder and walked away from the ring and the arena while carrying her.

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next