Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 am

Talia was surprised that Kido had given her so much time to recuperate. Perhaps he was as nice as he acted before the match. As she got to her feet back in the ring, he closed in on her again. Once again, she thought she was ready, and once again, he faked her out. Thinking he was going to try to kick her again, the young women sidestepped early only to be dodging nothing as his right fist connected with her stomach. "Ugh!" was the noise she made from the surprise shot. He followed up by launching her to the ropes on the other side of the ring.

As she approached the ropes, Talia leaped onto the second rope and catapulted herself high into the air towards Kido in a backflip. It was a half moonsault, with the intention that her body collides with his; she even held her arms up to protect her face for the collision. She had practiced the maneuver plenty of times; so she had measured the distance right for where Kido was standing. However, whether or not it hit him depended on if he was expecting it or not.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 am

As she bounced towards him, Kido thought that she's not going to anything fancy since one of her legs took quite a beating. He didn't expect Talia to suddenly flipped and launched her body against him.

"Wha...?" said the boy surprised as they were about to collide with each other. He instinctively crossed his arms to protect his face just before they crashed. He felt to the mat on his back. "Gahh..!"

Without knowing where his opponent went, Kido would try to roll aside and get up on his feet as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 am

Talia had successfully pulled off the moonsault, her legs and knees had collided with Kido's defending arms, while her upper body had harmlessly hit his abdomen. She immediately rolled to her feet, though she nearly stumbled over her left leg once again. She saw Kido do the same thing in front of her; though he didn't seem to have noticed where she was quite yet. Quickly, the youthful acrobat ran to the ropes behind her and bounced off for greater speed. As Kido turned around, Talia would leap horizontally at him in a diving crossbody. If he didn't see her in time, her midsection would collide horizontally with his chest.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 am

As Kido tried to get up, he looked around to find where his opponent was. He spotted her went for the ropes and started to launch herself towards him. The boy didn't imagine she'd still be so energetic after all the kicks to her leg. Maybe he didn't hit hard enough. Suddenly the girl decided to throw herself against him which made him looked rather surprised for a split second.

"Crazy broad..." he muttered without expression as Talia jumped at him. He didn't expect that kind of suicidal moves from someone who looked like a goody two shoes type.

In response Kido would try to roll aside, hoping that she'd hit the mat.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:10 pm

The young girl launched herself horizontally at Kido, trying to keep the pace of the match up in her favor. Her face was brimming with confidence, something that changed mid-jump. "Uh-oh!" she exclaimed as she got airborne. At the last second, he had rolled away from her flying maneuver. The girl saw this and managed to pull in her knees at the last second so she would roll a couple times on impact instead of flatly hitting the ring mat. The landing wouldn't have hurt that much, but Talia had managed to still hit her head on the mat floor from rolling. She gripped her head, slightly dizzy, as she tried to get to her feet. She had rolled past Kido so her back was to him. She stumbled on her left leg as she stood up again, nearly falling back to the ground but catching herself. When she felt she was good, she turned around to face Kido again; but he was likely too close to her for comfort for her guard to have been as down as it was.

Last edited by 9943 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 pm

The boy watched as she rolled away on the mat instead of falling flat, somewhat felt amazed with her reflex.

That's one hell of reflex she got there, he thought to himself.

Even his usual expressionless face show a slight hint of astonishment at her. Of course, she wouldn't be able to notice that in the middle of rolling.Talia stopped only a couple feet away from him and she seemed to struggle to get on her feet. Seeing the opportunity, Kido quickly got up and dashed toward her. As she was about to turn away to face him, he slided down on the mat and use the momentum to try striking her left leg with a soccer style tackle.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Talia tried to get to her feet as fast as she could but it wasn't quick enough. Just as she stood up and began to turn around, she felt her left leg be kicked out from underneath her rather forcefully. She fell to her back, landing beside where Kido likely was after his slide tackle. She cringed, grabbing her left hamstring with both hands and hissing in pain. She rolled to her right side and off the targeted leg. The hurt pink beauty couldn't shrug off the pain anymore, Kido had focused his efforts on her left leg and she was fully feeling the effects of it. "Ah! My leg," she moaned.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Kido was about to got up and followed his tackle with another attack when he suddenly heard her scream. He hesitated for a bit and decided to got up without attacking.

"Shit... did I overdo it...?" he muttered with a rather uneasy look on his face.

The boy walked towards her carefully, keeping his distance so he'd be safe from any possible sudden attacks. He stared at Talia silently for a moment while she's still holding her leg. The boy realized that he shouldn't take pity for an opponent in the fight, but he's still not used in injuring a woman.

"Hey, you alright?" he asked while trying not to show any expression on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Talia pulled her knee up to her chest. She knew if she waited too long any opponent would take advantage of her weakness. Or so she thought. Kido kept his distance and asked if she was alright. A kind act; though the boys expressionless face made her think he was being sarcastic. Regardless, she answered him truthfully. "I think you pulled my hamstring," she said while rubbing her leg. "I...umm...thank you," she said for his concern.

She took the break to regain her composure, and got to her feet. Careful not to put too much weight on her left leg, Talia stood up. When she was standing, she nervously looked back at Kido, unsure what the courtesy was for restarting matches after an impromptu break like they just had. So she gestured to him. "I'm ready," she said as she lifted up her hands defensively; after all he'd have trouble going on the offensive with her injured leg.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

"Oh, okay," he said with a little hint of relief.

Regardless of what she said, it seemed her leg took quite a damage. Kido felt slightly bad about it. He played soccer in high school so he knew the feeling of having an injured leg. Still, this was a fight, and one does not simply walk into a fight and come out unharmed.

Don't think too badly of it, Kido assured himself silently. This is what it means to fight.

Once she signaled that she's ready to go again, Kido immediately jumped in front of Talia, closing their distance so he could try to hit her with a one-two combination punches.

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next