Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Talia had been holding her hands up defensively; hoping to counter Kido's next move. It was all she could really do with her left leg hurting so bad. He came at her right when she said she was ready, and reached up to do her best to deflect the punch combinations. It was certainly not her strong suit, though, and a few rogue jabs got through to hit her anyways. It hurt to not be light on her feet like she usually was, she couldn't win the match like this.

After she barely dodged one punch, Talia tried to grab onto Kido's arm with both her hands tightly. She then used his arm for balance as she tried to kick him in the chest with her right leg. Her foot would stay there at his chest as she continued to pull his arm into her. She would then drop down to her bottom, still holding both Kido's arm in place and and her leg solid and straight. She was hoping the sudden stop of her own momentum would make her leg feel like a solid kick to his chest.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:27 pm

She managed to dodge the first punch and before he landed the second, she suddenly grabbed his arm. Kido was a bit surprised when she did so and then followed with a kick from her right foot. How she managed to use her injured leg to support her body was beyond his idea.

"Ughh!" he slightly grunted as her kick connected with his chest. It didn't feel like a very powerful hit, but it still a hurt nonetheless. "You..." he said with a slight hint of annoyance.

Kido would try to pull his hand off her, and if it didn't work he'd punched her with his other free hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Talia had managed to secure his arm with her hands, but she really couldn't do much damage apart from that. She hopped on her left leg to balance, and it hurt everytime she had to land on it. And, unfortunately, it was a distraction that would cost her. Kido's unrestrained free arm came in and connected directly to her face; she did not even the slightest bit see it coming as she was focused on balancing her hold. She lost her grip on his arm, and her balance as a result.

Talia fell backwards to the ring floor. As she landed on her back, her hand come up to her face. The blow had stunned her for a second.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 pm

As her slender body fell to the mat, Kido looked at her with a rather uneasy expression. Perhaps it was her nice attitude she shown at the beginning. Hitting this girl just somehow didn't seem right...

That's right, the pin! He reminded himself that he's still in the match.

While Talia still covering her face with her hand, Kido lowered his body to try holding her right leg with two hand while putting his own weight on top of her. Seeing her minimum attire made him blushed slightly, causing him to paused a bit.

"Ahh, what the hell," he said with an annoyed expression and went for the pin.

The ref chuckled a bit at his reaction before went to count. "One....!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Talia managed to regain her senses just as she felt Kido lay across her body and scoop up her right leg. To her surprise, she heard the ref count "One!". "Huh? N-No!" she said with a startle. For a split second, she tried to kick up with her left leg but it barely got a few inches off the ground before it hurt too much to move in such a dramatic and quick fashion. "Two!" the referee counted. In a panic, Talia placed her hands at her sides and pushed up with all her strength. It wasn't enough to move the man off her, but it did get both her shoulders off the mat. The referee saw it and didn't count the three; but Talia's arms collapsed from the pressure and she fell right back down.

Seeing her once again in a pin, the referee restarted the count. "One!" She reached around Kido's body with her hands, grabbing onto one another and pulling down on him. She was aiming for his neck to choke but it was hard to tell from underneath him. If she could get him by there, she would lift herself up by pulling on him, hoping to at least get her shoulders off the mat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Sensing something came from behind, Kido instinctively backed away from Talia, letting her go. He stood up, and got into the stance while staring at her blankly, as if he's prompting her to get up. It didn't look like she's going to give, at least from Kido's perspective so he didn't feel the need to taunt her or anything. Not like he enjoy trash talking and whatever else everyone would do at this point. He thought that she'll give in when she feels like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Though she imagined Kido would return to continue the assault, Talia breathed a sigh of relief when he got off of her and the pin was averted. When he took a step back and waited for her to get back, she stared right back at him, unsure what game he was playing. Maybe chivalry did still exist in this league. She leaned her body up into a sit and held onto her left leg. She stretched it a few times to relieve some pressure on it. However, she didn't get to her feet, and just looked back at Kido.

"Are you going to get aggressive?" She asked curiously. It wasn't a request from her; merely an observation of how passive the guy was. "I mean...this is a wrestling match. We're suppose to be fighting each other. One of us is going to have to get hurt for the other to win. You shouldn't be so accepting, I know from experience that others will take advantage of you if you do." As she spoke those words, Talia forced herself to her feet, still favoring her right leg pretty handily. "Is it because I'm a girl?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 pm

He stared back at her words for a while as if he's thinking about it. For a second he thought that this girl is kinda too nice to be a fighter. Of course, he could say the same thing to himself with all the act he pulled so far. The boy remained silent for a while before letting out a subtle smirk.

"Maybe, maybe not," he replied with a dry expression. "But I fight as I see fit. Thanks for your advice."

He gazed away for a bit, then within a split second he'd charged at her, trying to fake a kick to her left leg. If she fell for it, He'd kick her right foot instead.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 am

Talia frowned when she seemed to get nothing in response from Kido. She tilted her head and looked away, thinking to herself how unsure he seemed about himself. When she looked back, he was already charging at her once again; resuming his attack on her legs. Afraid of hurting her left leg even more, she leaped a little back while turning around to conceal it. Unfortunately, Kido seemed to be preparing for this, and proceeded to kick her right foot. The pain made her want to hop on her left leg while she held her right. All this accomplished was that her left leg buckled under her weight and she fell to her butt yet again.

"S-Stop kicking my legs!" she pleaded, afraid she'd have trouble walking soon. Nevertheless, Talia rolled backwards and to her feet. With an odd limp, she charged back at Kido. Leaping up, she tried to drive her shoulder into either his head or chest. The shoulder block wasn't a move in her usual arsenal, but with her speed severely handicapped, she could only do so much.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:08 am

As she countered with her shoulder charge, Kido reacted a bit too slow since he thought she'd back away to protect her legs. He tried to move away, but her shoulder managed to hit his upper chest, causing him to stagger away.

"Ugh," he grunted before getting back into the stance. Instead of attacking, he once again paused.

"Ah, how does it goes again?" he suddenly blurted to no one in particular with a rather casual expression. "Restricting your enemy's mobility is eighty percent of victory. I read that in a manga."

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next