Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Released from Louise's wet cleavage with a sensuous slushing sound, Andy lays unconscious on the large bed with Louise watching over his little nap in her playfully seductive way, caressing and humming a little song to the slumbering boy.

Several blissful minutes are gone before Andy would finally start to squirm slowly and flutter his eyes open.
"N-Nhhhhh....w-what was tha.... uhhh...!", he would blush as his sleepy eyes would wake to the same marvellous vision of the last thing he saw before passing out... that is Louise's canyon-like cleavage since the sexy maid is laying beside him.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 am

when she sees the face to Andy embarrassed when he wakes up, louise has a cute little laugh

_ Hihihi, Andy slept well? Want you continue to be humiliated by a young and pure innocent girls, or you admit your defeat

while talking, louise begins to slide sensually along the tired body of Andy, offering a wonderful view on her big and wonderful tits, that rises gently, at the same time as her breathing. Finally sitting on Andy's belly with both hands, gently placed on the torso of the boy, the girl continues to taunt him

_ If you give up, just say, "Louise, my beloved, I am not worthy to face you in a fight, please do have mercy, I'm just a stupid and cute little boy who believe that he will be abble to play with the maid of justice, but I understand my error, and I'll be a nice boy and do whatever you say, please..." so say it fufufu

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:02 pm

The slow movement of Louise's bosoms heaving up and down keeps poor Andy under a sort of sweet hypnotic spell while she slowly straddles the boy, placing her hands onto his manly chest to press him down teasingly.

Surrendering to such beautiful maid would be a pleasurable way to lose after all... but Andy's male pride can't help but rebel to Louise's taunting conditions.

"W-Wha...??? N-No way... i won't beg for mercy...". With that said, Andy will try to buck her hips and push Louise off from her ontop position, which is probably the kind of reaction that the maid of justice was trying to arise in order to play a little more with her handsome prisoner.

As expected, the boy is still weak from the recent breastsmother-KO too, which makes his efforts to push her off cutely weak and ineffective.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:17 pm

_ Hihihi, you will not give up .... At least not yet .... but soon... fufufu

when Andy starts start to push louise with his ​​hips, the busty maid simply slide forward, using the movement of Andy to put him in a even more humiliating move. Soon, louise is not sitting on his stomach, but on his face, crushing the poor boy under her swet pussy. But as this is not enough, louise grabs Andy's hair, and pushed him deep into her pussy, letting the boy prisoner of her womanhood

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Andy's attempt at dislodging Louise from his waist would be promptly turned against himself by the cunning maid of justice, as she just hops forward in a way to encase the boy's cute face between her lovely thighs and her voluptuous hips.

"U-Unghf..!! d-dammmffhhhh....". Trapped into a teasing version of a schoolgirl pin, soon Andy is muffled and smothered in the most erotic way with his face pressed into the mesmerizing wetness of Louise's pussy.

Unable to escape, the boy is flailing and wriggling his face into her seductive peach press, which is just allowing Louise to smother him deeper and to enjoy the feel of his nose and mouth rubbing against her intimate folds.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 am

_hum, nyah, I love it when a boy gives me pleasure like this ... It's too late to give up now

in a rapid movement, louise grabs Andy's legs, and keeps them under her arms, preventing the boy from moving. if it gets there, louise rubs back and forth on the tired face of Andy, stimulate her pussy while she just drown the boy under her wet pussy

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Andy's struggles are soon immobilized as Louise catches his legs under her armpits, locking him into a sexy and taunting matchbox pin.

"M-Mffhhhhhh...blubb..." Like this, his face is pressed even deeper in the smothering wetness of Louise's pussy, forced to breathe in her mesmerizing scent instead of getting any air. Like that, each attempt at sucking oxygen is making the poor boy weaker and sleepier... while giving a pleasurable feel to the girl's sensitive parts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:41 pm

_ what Andy, I do not understand anything of what you say, try to articulate a little, my boy...

always teasing louise continues to rub herself for several minutes leaving the boy helpless. When she has enough fun (after an eternity), Louise let the boy breathe, and sits next to him, lovingly stroking his cock. Taking a very serious air louise whispers him

_Andy let me guess, you've finally figured out my obvious superiority and you want to give up, right?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 am

The mix of erotic suffocation and Louise's alluring scent overtakes poor Andy's senses for a very long time, matter of factly draining his strenghts and will to fight back.

Not surprisingly, the boy's cock is on full attention, bulging at every slightest stroke from the voluptuous beauty as she knows he belongs to her.
"Obvious superiority... pant pant... give up...? d-damn...". Andy's masculine attitude would urge him to react to Louise's provocating cooings... but his dazed mind and his softened body just won't cooperate, failing his attempt at standing up as he's left laying on the large bed like a doll in her playful hands.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 am

_ Oops, I'm stupid ... I forgot, you wanted to make a best two of three KO hentai match with me... an hentai KO match with me.... my poor champion... ex champion, I thinks that you don't realize how much you make an error..., so I have to crush you, twice. So we continue

louise gently lies on Andy's body climbing on his erect cock, as she begins to ride the boy passionately. continuing to crush remorselessly the boy, happy that the boy be so weak against her

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next