by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Healing Touch? (For Vivian and Lobo)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Healing Touch? (For Vivian and Lobo) Empty Healing Touch? (For Vivian and Lobo)

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 18, 2012 7:38 pm

After a small but very heated fight between Clyde and Dante, Alessa was driving the both of them to a clinic to get them medical attention. She saw urgent need for Clyde with his head getting busted open, and the fact that Dante was bruised up quite a bit meant that he certainly needed all the help that he could get either. Having her vest coat around Clyde's head, Alessa was dressed in her blouse and skirt, her finger tapping the steering wheel as she would frequently look over at Dante, who had his head down.

Letting out a sigh, she would speed up the car a bit, wanting to get to the place as soon as possible. Dante was giving out directions to Alessa, as he had heard of the place before all of this, him being the one who knew where to go. Finally, they would arrive at the Clinic, Dante and Alessa both stepping out of the car. Alessa would open the back door, grab Clyde and prop him over her shoulder as she would quickly rush into the building, Dante limping behind her.

Alessa would hurriedly enter the building, going up to the receptionist desk. "U-umm we have two people here..injured. One unconcious, busted open head. Ah..w-we need assistance as soon as possible?" Alessa would say, half not knowing what to say as she stumbled over her words, in quite the rush to get the two into care as soon as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Healing Touch? (For Vivian and Lobo) Empty Re: Healing Touch? (For Vivian and Lobo)

Post by Lobo Fri May 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Clyde was hurt. Hurt like hell and bleeding profusely out a big gash in his forehead that he sustained after taking a brutal fall down the stairs during his fight with Dante. Clyde was no stranger to hard hits and brutal bumps, he was a tough kid with a hard head but he was still human nonetheless and that hard fall onto those concrete stairs busted him open, leaving him rattled in the brain and ultimately unconscious.

Despite all that, the only thing Clyde could think of was Heather and what he had done to her, seeing an image of her huddled up in the sheets crying herself to sleep, it was eating and tearing at his very heart and soul. He wanted to fix his mistake more than anything. More than anything. He wasn't going to let anything stop him.

"U-Ughhhhhhh....." Groaned Clyde weakly as he hung limp in Alessa's grasp, the vision in his right eye being covered by a bright red substance that dripped over his eye. Blood no doubt. He couldn't tell who was carrying him or what was wrapped around his head, but he could see Dante and Clyde would immediately try and shake himself free from this person's grasp to get loose. If he did though, he was going to fall straight to the floor.

"...L-Let me go! I.... I gotta get to T-Tokyo!" Clyde would let out as he wiggled weakly in Alessa's grasp to get free.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Healing Touch? (For Vivian and Lobo) Empty Re: Healing Touch? (For Vivian and Lobo)

Post by Vivian Sat May 19, 2012 2:28 pm

The Clinic is at its rush hour ,the doctors and the nurses are already got their hands full with patients complaining their diseases and stuff when Alessa rushes into the building and straight to the receptionist desk. Fortunately ,the receptionist is free at the moment and immediately hearing what's the problem the girl might have. The friendly brunette receptionist seems to be writing a note on a piece of paper before she dials some numbers and calling a doctor.

"Okay...let's get the bleeding one first" says the receptionist as she grabs a wheelchair and helping Alessa to sit Clyde on it before grabbing some tissues and giving it to Alessa. "Here...give a pressure on it and this is Tokyo my boy ,you have nowhere else to go" says the receptionist calmly as she gives the tissues to Alessa and talking to the bleeding guy afterwards. She begins to push the wheelchair to the elevator ,ignoring the fact Alessa might be following her or not. "DING!!" The elevator arrives and she pushes Clyde into it and pressing the second floor button before she yells a little bit to the other guy "You stay there...i'll be back for ya".

The elevator's door shuts and they arrive at the second floor at no time ,immediately pushing the wheelchair to the emergency room as The Director herself is waiting upon their arrival. They lay Clyde down on the bed and Scarlett immediately puts on the gloves ,soaking the cotton with alcohol and cleaning the bright red substance from Clyde's right eye and his gash.

"It needs to be stitched ,i hope you're man enough to bear the pain" says Scarlett coldly as she picks up a needle and start doing her job.

Last edited by 6123 on Sun May 20, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 pm

"O-ok" Alessa would say as she would indeed assist in sitting Clyde in the wheelchair, trying to keep him still from his weak struggling that he was putting up. As the girl handed her the tissues, Alessa would blink her eyes, staring back at her as she told her what to do. Alessa would look around in a bit of a panic before she would nod her head, applying pressure to the gash on Clyde's head with the tissues. Alessa would follow the girl, keeping the pressure on Clyde's forehead as she looked back at Dante.

Dante would shrug her shoulders as he heard the receptionist yell back to him. "Ah..That's fine!" He would yell back, squinting his eyes as he limped over to one of the seats, straining himself as he sat down, letting out a groan.

As they headed towards the emergency room, Alessa was following, doing as the receptionist asked as she tried to keep as serious a face as she could, thinking she was doing a major job. Finally when they got into the room, she would watch them put Clyde on the bed and would stare up at Scarlett. "Ah-Ummmm Wh-..Do I do something?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 19, 2012 3:33 pm

"B-Bleedin'...? Who's the bleedin'!? Clyde would let out as he looked up at Dante out the corner of his blood covered eye now that they removed Alessa's blouse from his forehead, realizing that Dante wasn't cut but rather it was himself. And then all of Clyde's memories came rushing back from when the two fell down the stairs.

"SUNDERLAND YOU IDIOT! I'M CUT!!" Clyde would yell out as the women seated him in the wheelchair, feeling Alessa's hand cover his wound with a tissue while he glared back at Dante in a lively but still dizzied manner due to the loss of blood and fall he sustained. "I'm gonna... D-Dammit..." He'd let out trying to stand but would slump back in his chair weakly as Alessa and the receptionist take the rowdy Texan to the emergency room where they lay Clyde on an operating bed and begin to clean his wound with alcohol.

"O-Owww...." Clyde would let out, wincing from the sting of the alcohol at his head before he looked over at Alessa. "You... Why did you tell Dee about..." Clyde would begin to ask before Scarlett came out and asked him stitching up his wound, hoping he was man enough.

"W-What!? Lady... Ain't nobody enough to take on pain like Clyde T. Gastin of Liberty, Texas! ...B-But that don't mean I like needles! Alessa! Get me out of here!!!"
Clyde would let out as he saw Scarlett get closer with the needle.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOO!!! KEEP THAT CRAP AWAY FROM ME!!!" Clyde would let out as he tried to spring to his feet and get passed Alessa and Scarlett to avoid the stitching.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 19, 2012 4:46 pm

As they brought Clyde up to the room, Alessa would hear Clyde ask her the question of why she told Dante of the happenings. Alessa would blink a few times. "He..asked how things were going. I couldn't lie" Alessa would say simply as Scarlett came over and was about to begin patching up Clyde's wound.

Alessa's eyes would widen as Clyde would suddenly panic from the sight of the syringe. She definitely didn't expect that reaction from Clyde, but as he tried to get up and escape, she would click her tongue and go to push Clyde back down with one hand, slapping him across the face with her other. "Ah-um..sorry but none of that. You need this."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun May 20, 2012 4:59 pm

"I know this is going to happen ,even for A texan kid" says Scarlett in a calm manner even her patient is struggling to get away. Her calm and mysterious manner often attract attention from both females and males ,she doesn't react like holding or try to calm her panicked patient at all. She just let Alessa to do it all until Alessa slaps him hard on his face ,probably knocking him out but Scarlett as always...calm like the ocean on sunny days. She picks up a syringe and fills it with sedative and injects it into Clyde's body.

"Making sure that he doesn't wake up while i'm stitching his forehead" Scarlett takes out the needles and gives a couple of minutes until it kicks in and then she begins stitching Clyde's forehead calmly.

The receptionist then leaves them both alone at the emergency room and Alessa is the first one who gets to stay in the emergency room and watching Scarlett works but Alessa doesn't probably know it anyway.

The receptionist gets to the first floor and fetching the other guy ,he looks so painful even it's just slight bruises but still needs to be taken care of by the professional. She leads the guy to a patient's room on the fourth floor ,tell him to wait for a nurse to come in and patch him up.

She leaves him all alone in the neatly arranged and well furnished standard patient room even she knows that the guy doesn't need to stay for a night or a couple.

A few minutes later ,a nurse come by...the shyfull Kenco enters the room with a lapboard on her arms and she seems writing something on a piece of a paper before greeting her patient with shy ,"Hmm....hmmm...good...morning....hmmm....i mean...afternoon".

She immediately rushing to the table beside the bed and puts her lapboard on that table before taking out the cottons and a bottle of alcohol from the drawer of that table ,immediately soaking it with the alcohol and speaks afterwards also in shy again. "Well....hmmm....i...need...you to take...to...take of your clothes...just clothes! nothing more".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 21, 2012 3:27 am

As Clyde tried to escape from Scarlett and her terrible needle, he found himself pushed down by his closest ally, Alessa. It was almost like a betrayal in his mind as he stared at her with a pleading face to let him go before she suddenly slapped him across the face. "Oww! W-Whut the!?" Clyde let out in surprise, hearing Alessa apologize instantly following that action that left Clyde in a state of pure shock and disbelief as he just couldn't believe that Alessa had just slapped him!

"A-Alley... You just..." He'd mutter out while holding his cheek in a manner of disbelief, looking at Alessa with a face that gave off a 'I can't believe you just slapped me' vibe. Not even noticing Scarlett inject him with the sedative until it was too late, his face turning pale as he looked down at his arm and watched the contents of the syringe pour into his body, his eyes contracting as a result.

He then clawed at Alessa's arm with his nails but it wasn't hard enough to really scratch her under her outfit. Instead he is clinging to her in a desperate manner, dragging his nervously shaking hand down her arm until he reached her hand, which he tried to grasp as best he could despite his own hand shaking so much. Still, Clyde managed to grab Alessa's hand, and he would cling onto it tightly, squeezing it firmly while he looked in her in the eyes with a teary eyed gaze of his own. His bottled emotions now starting to pour out because he knew he wasn't going to have a chance to fix things like he wanted.

"...I Didn't mean to make her cry, Alley... I know I fucked up... I just wanna fix what I've done... Make them normal again... It's selfish but... I can't stand anyone else touchin' her or holdin' her but me... Clyde would let out as he poured out his sorrows to Alessa while his grip began to ease on her hand. "...I'm sorry for everything, Alley..." Clyde let out as his eyes began to close, his grip faltering.

"...Tell her I slipped and fell... Tell her Dante tried to catch me and he fell down too... Don't let her know we were fightin'... Please."
Clyde would plead with Alessa as his vision went blurry under his shutting eyes as his grip on Alessa finally loosed and Clyde slipped into unconsciousness once again.

Last edited by 621 on Mon May 21, 2012 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

It's just the matter of time until Scarlett finished to stitching his forehead and they move the unconcious guy to the patient's room on the fourth floor and let him rest there. "Just let him have some rest...you may stay here and watch him all day and night long but please ,do not disturb him!" Scarlett makes herself clear and the mysterious girl then makes her way back to the Director's office to continue to fill in some reports.

Scarlett did send Sonico to keep an eye of Clyde though ,just to monitor him if he needs any help cause Sonico seems a little bit free at the moment and the busty nurse just heads into the room and doing her job.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Dante would bring his head up as he heard the receptionist come get him, following her to the patient room, still limping as he did. He would keep a smile on his face as much as he could, but the pain his body was in was certainly sending waves through him and he would wince every time.

Finally getting into the room, Dante would nod his head as the receptionists words. He would cross his arms, tapping his foot a bit before a few minutes would pass and Kenco would enter the room. "Oh uh, hi! Heh good afternoon." Dante would reply, smiling at how shy she seemed to be.

She would watch her get herself ready before she would tell him to remove his clothes. He would be a bit surprised by the suddenness, but would smile afterwards, knowing that was how it went for examining. "Ah- right right." He would say, taking off his shirt first before he would remove his shoes, unbuttoning and unzipping before removing his jeans.

Meanwhile, in the emergency room Alessa would feel Clyde clawing at her, causing her to shuffle around a bit before he would grab at her hand. She would stare at him as she saw his teary eyes, causing her to blink in surprise before she would hear Clyde's words. "Y-you don't have to be sorry..i-it's ok." Alessa would respond, not knowing what else to say before he would go on.

"O..Ok..I'll tell her that.." Alessa would then nod her head at Scarlett's words, watching her leave before she was replaced by Sonico. Alessa would look over at the nurse, waving at her as she would stand next to the bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next