by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 281 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 277 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

New Girl(for Vivian)

2 posters

Go down

New Girl(for Vivian) Empty New Girl(for Vivian)

Post by wrstlchik93 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 am

Ashlynn had recently been allowed to try out for Friction and was planning on making a match as soon as she could. In the meantime, she decided to make use of the facilities present and headed off to the Gym. A quick show-me tour around the place had her awestruck at the size and accommodations! Wrestling mats, equipment, free weights, training bags, the works! She moved around, careful not to bump into anyone or otherwise cause a ruckus before she could get the lay of the land. She stopped off at one of the wrestling rooms and moved to the center of the mat, taking it all in.

She was dressed normally as she would be for training or fighting, lycra, skin tight shirt cut off just below the shoulder and boy-shorts that clung to her form. The room was hot already and the pixie haired female was fanning her face some. They really needed better temperature control in here!

wrstlchik93

Back to top Go down

New Girl(for Vivian) Empty Re: New Girl(for Vivian)

Post by Vivian Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:40 am

AFW gym ,a place where Sarah often calls home. She's familiar with every training equipments that the AFW got and practiced with all of it in fact. What is going on today?? why is it so hot??? and why the air cond doesn't seem working right now??? are questions formed in Sarah's mind as she pays a visit to the gym ,feeling the dampness and hot air blowing to her the moment that she pushed the glass door and stepped into the gym.

For some AFW wrestlers ,the hot air in fact stimulates them to fight better and heating up the competition. Sarah felt it the same way too but her tight fitting grey one piece leotard suit is now soaking with sweat ,coming from her entire body ,especially her two big boobies. Her attire seems doesn't fit the hotness that she is dealing with it right now ,tight grey leotard ,a pair of wristbands ,kneepads and calf-high black wrestling boots ,if Sarah knows it'll be hot like this ,she'll be just wearing something much more cooler to make her less sweating.

Sarah walks deeper into the gym ,trying to recognize several well known faces in the gym then she spots a new face. A new face with strong and quite muscular body then she decides to approach her and says hello to her.

"Good morning" Sarah warmly greets "You're new to here right??"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by wrstlchik93 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Ashlynn saw the other girl come through the entrance and one eyebrow ticked up in joy. She smiled, although eyes were predatory as with any fighting creature and assessed the girl immediately. A bob of pixie short hair and green eyes srunched up a little when her smile widened. "Yes, I am new here. I'm trying my hand at the friction promotion... tension seemed too... well, not to my tastes." That was all that needed to be said on the subject, not every promotion was for every wrestler. She did have one complaint that caused her eyebrows to furrow and forehead to wrinkle. "Is it always so hot in here? The heat is nice.. but I haven't even worked out yet and I'm near drenched." She said while picking at the lycra and frowning. It was then she noticed the boots and took a few steps closer to her with a light smirk, coming up to her and reaching out a foot to tap at the boots and giggled. "Nice boots..." It was obviously an insult, as the boots just looked silly and out of place especially in the gym.

Another look taken now that they were closer. This girl who stood in front of her was interesting. Solidly built but not defined like herself. She put on a brave face though, the girl was dressed for a fight so Ashlynn didn't want to move too fast. "I'm Ashlynn" she extended her hand then, intent on giving a nice, testing squeeze if the other girl decided to shake on the introduction.

Last edited by 10527 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrstlchik93

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 pm

"Welll no! It's always cool here but one of my friends back in the locker room informed me that some idiots messed up with the air cond panel yesterday night and caused this" Sarah tries to become friendly and reply the quite muscled up girl as soft as she could be while showing her feminity to the new face then she notices the girl praises her boots.

"Ohh...well" *blush* "It's actually a pair of old boots given by someone special to me when i first entered AFW" She doesn't take it as an insult and even thanked the new face for praising her old wrestling boots which have no place in the gym. Sarah spotted the girl extends her hand to her and introducing herself to her. Sarah doesn't want to be rude and immediately taking the girl's hand but felt strong grip between and the girl seems to squeezes Sarah's hand when she takes it.

Sarah doesn't want to lose in this part ,she retaliates it by squeezing it harder to prove Ashlynn that her nickname wasn't just a nickname but it's the truth. "My name is Sarah Summer ,people call me Hercules occasionally but just call me Sarah hihi".

"Nice to meet you Ashlynn".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by wrstlchik93 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 am

She has no clue! Ashlynn smiled back at Sarah, it seemed she was quite clueless or maybe just aloof. Either way Ashlynn's nose crinkled as their hands locked and both started to squeeze. Ashlynn kept on a pleasant smile and refused to let the handgrip go, flexing her arms in return as they "shook". Hercules? Damn right, this girl was strong. Ashlynn shifted and lowered their hands and moved in closer to Sarah, though the locked hands prevented her from getting too too close. "Deceptively strong. Maybe I'll get to slam you around a ring when I join... although I can't decide what would be more fun, fighting you or fucking you."

There was that sort of "heel" mentality Ashlynn had fostered. She wasn't your out and out mean, cruel, barbarous heel that so many were... hers was more that she was direct and didn't have much of a filter when speaking. It seemed to get her into trouble quite often, but for as often as she got into trouble she also had a lot of fun just the same.

Last edited by 10527 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

wrstlchik93

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:21 am

Sarah was quite pleased with her strength ,she knows that she clearly won the handshake but the words that come out next from the well muscled babe shocked the Hercules and pretty much insulting her. "Excuse me???!!" Sarah clears her throat and begins to question that impolite manner that the new face is showing to her. This new face suppose to be filter her words in talking with the much more experienced wrestler unless she really wants to get her ass kicked so bad inside the ring.

"Well i don't want to hear any bad languages if you want to talk with me" Sarah frowned her face ,disliking the acts of the new face but she gave her a chance to fix those words if she wants to continue the conversation. Otherwise ,Sarah will leave her alone and sitting ducks all by herself.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by wrstlchik93 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 pm

"Aww... I was just playing." Ashlynn trailed off and disengaged from their handshake and moved one arm then the other around Sarah. She smiled and stepped lightly just on the edge of the toe of Sarah's boots. Ashlynn was barefoot and wiggled her toes and grinned, now being incredibly close to the Herculean Sarah. "I don't want us to get off on the wrong foot..." Ashlynn smiled, flashing pearly whites at Sarah before giving her ass a nice, solid squeeze and then backed away to the center of the practice mat and stared over at Sarah. "You know, the best way to find out what someone is like is on the mats. Maybe we could have ourselves a practice."

wrstlchik93

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:51 pm

This new face really doesn't clue of anything that might happen to her ,stepping on the edge of Sarah's boots?? and giving her ass a nice ,solid squeeze?? then asking her to tussle with her?? this new face really doesn't know things.

"Well we call it ring around here ,as you can see this isn't a Roman-Greco wrestling arena ,this is professional wrestling arena so we use ring around here" Sarah does her best at explaining things around here to the new face. "But if you prefer to do the Roman-Greco wrestling ,there's a mat around here and you just pointed at it ,it's up to you really". "I longed for a nice practice myself ,haven't tussled since the last incident" Sarah then continues and folding her arms ,waiting for the new face's answer of which kind of wrestling that she prefers.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by wrstlchik93 Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:35 pm

"We could just get on the mat and see what happens, no?" Ashlynn smiled and then backed up a few paces, inviting Sarah to join her on the mat for a good workout and possibly a beating. "You'll have to take off your boots if we're on the mat though." An eyebrow ticked upwards as she began to stretch out her arms and then twist loosening her back and sides. She was very much prepared though and both had already shown that they were powerful women and neither was backing down. The gym was still unbearably hot and seemed to get worse as they chatted, or maybe Ashlynn was just getting hotter. Whose to say? After finishing her stretching she reached down with crossed arms and started to pull up the lycra training shirt she had been wearing before pausing and looking at Sarah. "It's quite hot, I hope you don't mind if I wrestle au naturale."

wrstlchik93

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:58 am

Dropping to one knee and doing what the newbies asked for. With a single pull on the shoe laces ,the boots are ready to be released from its duty. Sarah pants as she pulls herself up ,she wipes the thin trickle of sweat on her forehead before pulling the neck of her black and white leotard back and forth for several times.

"It's really hot but i think i could just give you a lesson of wrestling" said Sarah while began doing some stretch inside her tight leotard.

Seconds later ,Ashlynn pulls her training lycra shirt before ever revealing her fully frontal nude body to Sarah which makes the Hercules' jaws drop. It's unbelievable what Ashlynn just did ,with all of those people watching the noob thought it was some sort of greco roman wrestling arena back in ancient greece days when males ,especially the strong and handsome ones would strip into nakedness ,being oiled before tusslin' in front of the audience in order to seek fame and victory.

Sarah just couldn't think why Ashlynn did that ,horny?? maybe but to whom?? Sarah?? Sarah sort of likes guy but she once had sex with females too so it's kinda confusing which gender that Sarah is attracted to.

A promise had been made ,Sarah will wrestle her but with her tight leotard on before The Hercules said ,"Let's wrestle" while avoiding to see the body of Ashlynn's which is sooner or later will be seen by Sarah herself.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down