by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Vivian vs Didi

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Vivian vs Didi Empty Vivian vs Didi

Post by jadeitehx Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Vivian was smileing inside the ring , despite her recent misfortune in the AFW , the tall blonde still got numerous fans for her precedent work in the 'red light' industries and the requests for photoshots and interviews were never missing.
Today was one of this occasion , with some of the other members of the AFW scattered around the gym and looking menacefull at her , the giantess was just ignoring them and mkeing poses in a sexy boxeur outfit : white (real tight) no sleeves gym shirt , cut under her reasts , white satin like trunks with a red waistline , white socks with matching shoes and a couple of red gloves.
In this dresses she was really a show by her own , even if the troupe makeing the photo sometimes looked around to watch other AFW training girls that obviously catch their eyes too. "hey i am the star ... so let these ones be" smiled playfully Vivi.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Vivian vs Didi Empty Re: Vivian vs Didi

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:08 am

Didi entered the gymnasium with a playful smile on her face. Inviting, deceiving, but no less genuine, in a way. She was naturally curious about the attention on the ring, and the giant blond in the middle of it all. She strolled over calmly, usual black gothic attire on as she stayed quiet and smiling, just being the pretty little flower she was for now. She leaned on the ring to watch, her perky grin staying like she was entertained. She was, but out of amusement.

Didi giggled. "A star, huh? Must explain your silly stance. I mean, look at you! Your arms are way too low to be an ACTUAL guard in that stance. And that jab was faker than a supermodel's smile."

One of the men with cameras closeby turned to face her, looking ready to object before seeing the teenage cutie himself. He stopped and blushed at the low-cut black lace she wore.

Didi winked pleasently at him. "Hi! I'm Didi. New girl around here. Want an interview? Or maybe just a quick snapshot of a girl who can REALLY box? Maybe give you a pointer or two. Even blondie, if that's more your thing."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Vivian turned to watch the reason of that interruption , "hey who the hell are you?".
Didi introdution at the technician made her even more upset , "how dare you ignore me" , she was waveing with her gloves out the ring at the newcomers.
"Didi right? if you stay quiet i may give you an autograph at the end" Vivian words were meant more to take riddle of the goth girl. The interviewer however smiled "well.. a few shots of a real fight would be better for our newsmagazine!".
The blonde giantess gave Didi a narrow look , "i am not sure.. but... are you really a fighter? you look more like a doll" , then she covered her mouth to fake a loud laugh (like the ones seeing in anime) , "but ok.. if you dare... take a couple of gloves and step inside" ,then she sat on the middle rope to lower it dareing Didi to enter in the square.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:19 am

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Didi had to grin at the laugh. Faker than her tits, she'd wader. "Ohhh, an autograph? I can tell just by looking at you that you're the 'talented' type," she said with overzealous tones that came off as sweet sarcasm.

Didi shrugged off her comments with a sweet smile. "Ok. I'd been hoping to work on my technique a little. Might as well have two punching bags instead of just one."

A wardrobe person was ready to offer her some gloves when she produced her own; padded and black with lace on the wrists and patterns like red ribbon running along its "knuckles." "Brought my own, she says, slipping them on and quickly lacing up, getting the later with her teeth but still with surprising casual motions. She knocked her gloves together testingly and motioned Vivian towards her.
"Come along. You gonna pose or you gonna put em up?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:39 am

"talented type?!" Vivi made a surprised expression on her face ; "let me guess.. you never heard of me .. the most promising action movie star Vivian Elefteroupo , is it?" she teased tipping her own red gloves as she wait for Didi to enter the ring.
The name must have been sounded familiar to the gothic girl , at least cause some of her friends could have seen some movies of her previous career in the red light industries before passing to the 'normal' ones.
Vivian narrowed her eyes as she moved in , "hey i thought you should have been at last so tall to join the AFW" she gestured with her right glove to show a height level that reached her huge breasts.
"well i guess you sneaked in someway" she taunted again fakeing another laugh , like she was showing her actress skills too , then headed toward the smaller opponent.
"don't say i had not warned you" she add spinning vertically her right arm in circular motion then swinging it aiming at Didi head.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 am

"Yeeeep," Didi sighed, between the laughs and the exagerated swing. "Talented and subtle..."

She'd place her gloved fists on her hips in open display of ease and lack of fear. She'd watch the arm spin and easily sidestep the blow before it even totally took off. With her head being a bit harder to reach and really looking to shake the model up more than she was trying to hurt her (...yet), Didi moved close to her and send a pair of jabs, one right after the other, rocketing into her breasts.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:53 pm

"what?" hissed Vivi as her punch missd the target ; before she could look or guess where Didi has moved she felt a glove hit the underside of her breasts : "ouch!".
She try move her hand to cover it , but the second punch too hit her boob , "ouch ..oh f**k" she protested backstepping.
"how dares you?!" she add with a surprised look , then looked at the rings sides where the troupe members where laughing softly , covering their mouths with hands.
"now you really pissed me off..." keeping a glove to cover her breasts she moved closer the gothic girl again and swinged the other hand , not with a clearly move , more swinging it back and forth to hit her as she could.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 am

Didi turned with quick surprise, noticing the clumsy swing at the last minute and ducking, using her height against her before raising her gloves to her face bat aside the simple blows. She played defensive for now, making a little effort to make it show that doing so wasn't much difficulty for her to the onlookers as she smiled the whole time, even winking to them once in a while.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:49 am

- "now i bet ... you repent ... of what ... you did..." Vivi breath hard as she kept her punches swinging , occasionally hitting her opponent gloves.
From her position she could barely see Didi face , but her defensive position , gave her the impressions that she was in a difficult position ; so the big blonde gain in self sureness and began use even the other hand.
Altough with her height advantage Vivi shots were aimed high toward Didi's head , this way hitting the raised gloves , that was enough for her to convince herself to lead the fight and so she try push the gothic girl toward a corner.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 am

Didi let herself fall back, winding up in the corner and frankly not entirely sure how well she'd fight out of it, stopping just shy of bumping into the ringpost. She'd knock her gloves together tauntingly to entice Vivian, looking to lunge just past her as she raised an arm to swing, hoping to get behind her and shove her with both hands into the turnbuckle herself. If she succeeded and she stayed there, she'd move in and deliver a burst of kidney punches from behind.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next