Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 3 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:30 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as Jania kissed her on her lips, and she had to smirk at the girls comment, " Of course we will, Jania my cute little slave." Cecilia spoke to the red headed beauty, before she and her began to push against each other in the test of strength. Cecilia held her ground against Jania's push and began to try and push Jania back with more and more strength each passing second. " I..didn't know, you were so strong pet.." Cecilia said with a hint of admiration as well as competitiveness in her voice, " Perhaps you would make for an adequate sparring partner.." Cecilia spoke with a smirk as she would try and give Jania a very strong push, pressing her body up closer to the girl and pressing her forehead against Jania's.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 3 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Jania pushed against Cecilia as hard as she could and she managed to hold the hardcore queen at bay for a few seconds before she had to take a step back "I'm just getting warmed up" Jania said with confidence filling her voice before saying "Hmm i'll make more than an adequate sparring partner" Jania then blushed alittle as Cecilia's forehead pressed againsts hers "Hmmm you really do like getting up clse and personal" Jania said as she stared directly into Cecilia's beautiful eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 am

Jania and Cecilia were pushing against each other, pressing their sexy bodies up against each other, squishing their breasts together and making their foreheads push against each other as well. both of the girls looked deep into the other eyes. purple met red in a stare down between the beauties. Cecilia smirked as she head that Jania was just getting warmed up, " Hmph..not even started." Cecilia shot back at Jania with a playful tone of voice. Cecilia flexed her strong muscled arms and began to push against Jania even harder.

" Perhaps, this match will tell. and of course I want to be up close and personal, It's what's the most fun....pressing my body against yours, strength versus strength." Cecilia said as she would try more and more to push Jania back and over power her sexy red headed opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:28 am

Jania stared into Cecilia's eyes and she felt a connection between them that disrupted ehr concentration so as Cecilia pushed against JAnia even harder the red head was forced back a step or two "Hmm lucky push" Jania said trying to sound unimpressed "And are you sure its strength vs strength you are so fond of or do you just like feeling my breasts against yours" Jania said sticking out her chest to try and throw Cecilia off her balance alittle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:35 am

Cecilia smirked as she pushed Jania back and let out a little giggle. " Whatever helps you sleep at night." Cecilia said rather condescendingly to her opponent. Cecilia and Jania kept pushing and for a moment Cecilia felt like she had to upper hand. Jania however said what she said and pushed her breast against Cecilia's slightly larger orbs. Causing her to get pushed back a step or two before she got back into the contest.

" Oh It's both. Don't even have to think about my sweet." Cecilia said with a smile as she would dig down and use more strength to push Jania back, it was starting to her having to use all of her strength against this girl, but she was determined to stave of it for as long as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:38 am

Janai couldn't help but smile as she felt Cecilia step back alittle from her chest bump "Hmm i guess your not as strong as you thought" Jania said in a condenscending tone as well "Hmm and i guess it does feel nice as my breasts beat yours" Jania said before a smirk pushing against Cecilia gain as her strength begin to wane.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:42 am

Cecilia licked her lips and smiled at Jania, " Oh, now your just gone and caused your own demise." Cecilia said as she let out a cute little laugh. She pushed her chest up against Jania's for a chest bump of her own, using her slightly larger orbs to push against Jania. As she also kept up the pressure on her red headed opponent and kept trying to push her back. " How long do you think you can last flat chest ?" Cecilia said as she gave and exaggerated nickname to Jania that refereed to their chest size difference.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 am

Jania smiled as Cecilia seemed to laugh at her taunt "Laugh while you can weakling as soon i'll be beating your ass" Jania said before Cecilia pushed her chest into Jania's pair "Flat chest?" Jania said with a smirk "Mine are perfect in every way unlike your sacks of excess fat" Jania knew that her insult was a low blow but she couldn't resist the urge to say it even though it might lead to her demise.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Cecilia smirked as she and Jania pushed against each other like they did and as they were exchanging a few fun words between each other. " Huh ?" Cecilia let out when she heard Jania say what she did in retaliation to Cecilia calling the girl a flat chest. Cecilia growled and glared into Jania's eye with an intent to kill the girl. " You are dead." Cecilia said as she would use all the strength she had to try and over power Jania and force the girl down to her knees. Cecilia was now filled with a burning desire to teach Jania a very important lesson.

Cecilia was trying to force Jania down to her knees, and if she could manage to do that, then the Hardcore Queen would attempt to send her knee up to hit Jania's chin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Jania soon found out that she made a mistake with her last taunt as CEcilia seemed to become enraged and Jania could no longer hold the hardcore queen back. Jania was soon forced down to her knees with a sexy grunt but before Jania could say anything to Cecilia, her master sent a viscious knee to Jania's chin which knocked the sexy red head onto her back in a daze.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next