by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 6 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 am

Cecilia would get up to her feet and look down on Jania who curled up into a ball as she did. " Well then, I'll just have to take you down then. " Cecilia said with a light smirk and a smug tone of voice. Cecilia would then start to walk over to Jania and try to grab a hold of her so that she could roll the girl over to her front. After that Cecilia would try and move down to straddle the girls back and grab a hold of Jania's head and pull it up into a inverted face lock. Cecilia was going to put Jania through one of her finishers, at least that was the plan.

Cecilia would then attempt and squeeze down in a firm dragon sleeper hold on Jania's neck, if she was able to lock it in. As well as following it up by using her other arm to wrap around Jania's arm that was closest to The Hardcore queen and block of her use of that arm. " After I beat you, I'll make you see why you were so wrong." Cecilia would say with a smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 6 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Jania was still a bit groggy,sore, and in pain from Cecilia's brutal breast move and Jania realized that she wasn't calling herself the hardcore queen for nothing. Soon Jania felt Cecilia roll her over and sit on her back "Get off me you fat tittied cow" Jania said against her better judgement but after that breast manuever Jania wasn't to happy with her master. Jania however then felt Cecilia apply the sleeper and she knew that she wasn't going to be able to escape this one.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:37 am

Cecilia would with her hold locked in wrench back at Jania and squeeze tight on her sexy neck, " Hmmm I'm fine with that really, But I don't think you want me to move off you." Cecilia said with a cute little voice as she would mover her lips down to kiss at Jania's shoulder, " I know you like this." Cecilia said as she would then slowly begin to move her arm that held Jania's around a bit, so that she could use her fingers to gently caress Jania's breast, " Tell me the truth my sweet, Do you like my body or not ? cause I'll be honest with you....I love yours." Cecilia would say kindly as she tried to wrench Jania through her painful submission finisher, Gleipner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:33 am

Jania was beginning to weaken significantly in Cecilia finishing hold and she could do and say nothing to her sexy blonde tormentor as her body just wouldn't respond at the moment. Now JAnia was stuck in a painful submission but she couldn't help but begin to feel aroused as CEcilia began to play with her breasts causing Jania to deal with the deadly combination of pain and pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:11 am

Cecilia would squeeze a bit harder on Jania's neck as well as she pulled back quite a bit and tried to really put a strain on the girls back. " Tap Sexy! You be of much use if you hurt your back!" Cecilia shouted out to Jania almost as if she commanded the girl to give in, Cecilia's other hand would squeeze at Jania's breast and gently knead and massage it a bit. Quite a difference in what she did to Jania's neck and back, but she wanted to play a little whit Jania's breasts. " Either tap out or pass out! Your choice~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:45 am

Jania felt her consciousness start to slip away and as Cecilia squeezed her breast rather roughly, Jania tapped out on Cecilia's arm hoping that the hardcore queen would release her punishing hold before JAnia passed out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:51 am

Cecilia was quick to let go of Jania as she tapped out, The Hardcore Queen put on a smirk on her face as she looked down on the girl and gently placed her down on the mat. " See, that wasn't so bad now was it ?" Cecilia said as she sat on the small of Jania's back, she would pat the girl on her shoulder a little and rub it, before she would push down and raise herself up to her feet, standing above Jania as she did now she would step to the side and offer Jania a hand. " I admit that I got a bit rough on you Jania. If you want we can do more of the type of match I think you wanted to have ? or maybe now you are ready to get rough with the Hardcore Queen. Oh wait, I'm not just the Hardcore Queen...I'm the true queen between us now." Cecilia said with quite the smug smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 am

Jania breathed deep before coughing roughly after Cecilia let go of her sleeper hold "Ugh a bit rough i almost passed out" Jania aid as she rolled onto her back "But i guess i can forgive you for being so mean to your future queen" Jania said with a smirk on her face as no matter what Cecilia did she would never be able to beat all the defiance out of Jania. Jania would then take CEcilia's hand and get to her feet "Well if we did a match like i wanted i believe i would have had you on your back begging for mercy by now" JAnai said as she moved in to kiss Cecilia deep on the lips but before the hardcore queen would be able to do anything Jania would back off and smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 am

Cecilia put her tongue out teasingly to Jania as the girl brought up the fact that she almost caused the girl to pass out. " Oh, sorry for thinking you could handle a few minutes in the ring with me." Cecilia said with a light smile. Cecilia smirked a little as Jania kept being defiant, she did love that about her and how she would always be so defiant towards her. " Future maybe, but Now! I am the queen, little slave." Cecilia said as she would move to pat Jania on her head, but before she could the sexy redhead moved in and kissed her lips.

Cecilia smirked in response and winked at her. " Oh ? that's what you wanted to do ? " Cecilia said with a sly grin on her face. " Well then, come here " Cecilia beckoned Jania to come towards her, and then lick her own lips and say, " Strip down, bra and panties maybe....I'll do the same of course, then let's play a little semi erotic finish to this days fight, what do you say ?" Cecilia asked with that sly grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:17 am

Jania looked at Cecilia with a blush on her cheeks as her head was patted and she was called a slave "You just got lucky." Jania said before saying with a lot of sarcasm "Master" Jania then stuck out her tongue and said "Well that is they way i want to do it and why should i strip for someone who just chocked me? I think you should strip and give me the advantage" Jania said with a gleam in her eyes as she wanted to see Cecilia almost naked "And only semi erotic afraid i'll beat you if we go full erotic" Jania said with a smirk.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next