by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 8 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:07 am

Cecilia cooed a bit as Jania gave her breasts a nice squeeze and responded by moving down to lick Jania's cheek and then start moving in to kiss her her on her lips. of course she was forced to shiver a bit as Jania's leg rubbed up against her crotch and let out a pleasant sounding. " Mmmm~" To Jania, before she moved her hands over towards Jania's wrists and would try and force them away from hers and tried to pin the girls wrists above her head.

" Now now Pet...don't be hasty." Cecilia said as she would give Jania a deep kiss and try to slip her tongue into her mouth, being rather nice and playful in Jania's mouth, trying to make her see that she didn't want to dominate Jania's mouth, but more wanted to dance with Jania's tongue inside of it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 8 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 am

Jania felt Cecilia try to pin her hands again but this time Jania fought back and as Cecilia tried to move her hands Jania just squeezed Cecilia's breasts harder to try and keep her grip, however she soon felt Cecilia kiss her and shoot her tongue into her mouth and almost on instinct JAnia darted her tongue to counter but she immediatly realized that Cecilia was palying around and JAnia relaxed alittle to give Cecilia a moment of control over her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Cecilia would stroke Jania's tongue with her own and start to counter Jania's move soon enough in an attempt to press her own leg up against Jania's crotch and begin to rub it up against her red headed slave. Cecilia would also forget about pinning Jania's arm and instead move her hands down to Jania's breasts and cup the underside of them all so that she could begin to massage them in the most sensual of way, slowly and carefully but there was one thing more she tried to do, she attempted to make it so that one of her hands could slip in behind Jania's back and start undoing her bra.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 am

Jania moaned into Cecilia's kiss as her master began to massage her impressive chest but of course Jania just wasn't going to let this go unchallenged and she began to massage Cecilia chest back before trying to roll them over again so that she was on top. However as Jania tried this she soon felt her bra come undone and she pouted alittle as Cecilia revealed her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 am

Cecilia soon enough felt Jania's moan, it was such a sweet moan that could only be heard by the Hardcore queen, for they were all alone with each other in the middle of a ring, in nothing but their undergarments and of course they were battling, they went from a wrestling match to a more sensual match, as both of them massage each other breasts, Jania massaged Cecilia's larger breasts quite well, well enough to take Cecilia out of the game for a second and force her to release a sweet little moan int Jania's mouth.

Cecilia then found the red head roll her over and take the top position, but Cecilia got a victory in as well. Cecilia managed to remove the girls bra, or at least unhook it for now, and when she did so she felt that Jania didn't enjoy it as much as she should have. Cecilia broke the kiss and stared up into Jania's eyes for a little while, she soon began to move her hands slowly over to Jania's cheek and would place her palm against it in a caring way. " Don't pout my dear...you look better when you moan." Cecilia said with a light smirk on her lips and her other hand would have tried to work it's way to Jania's nipples to start and play with one as her leg rubbed up against Jania's sex to try and get her to moan.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:02 am

Jania smiled down at Cecilia as she took the top position "Well i do like it when you moan but i think we should make this fair" Jania said as she reached down to rip Cecilia's bra off before having to let out a moan as her nipple was played with and her crotch was rubbed "Hey now i'm on top so you need to just settle down" Jania said with a smirk as she moved a hand down to Cecilia's crotch to rub it "Just lay back and let me take control."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as Jania answered her with a similar statement, which caused Cecilia to smile a bit she nodded kindly to Jania, but was a bit surprised when her slave used such a barbaric methoed for getting her bra off. " Uh...you could have just take it off...it unhooks in the front." Cecilia said followed by a long sigh. When Jania moaned and then spoke, Cecilia had to smile. " I'm sorry my pet, I only wanted to see your cute face moan again." Cecilia said as she stuck out her tongue to Jania.

When Jania moved her hand down to her crotch and began to slowly rub it, Cecilia relaxed a bit in Jania's grasp, just as the girl had asked, at first her body shivered a little before she released a quite and slow moan, " Hmm~ you can do better than that." Cecilia said as she winked her eye at Jania and pinched her nipple a bit with her fingers, before slowly twisting it a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 am

Jania smirked at Cecilia and blew her a kiss "Well a i know you liek someone who can play rough" Jania said before quickly kissing Cecilia on the lips "Oh and don't worry about my skill i'm still just playing around with you" Jania said as she speed up the rubbing of Cecilia's crotch "But don't you worry i will make you moan in pleasure before too long" Jania said before moving a hand to Cecilia's breasts to give them a playful squeeze.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 am

Cecilia let out a little chuckle and blew a kiss back to Jania, " Oh...but did you have to ruin my bra ?" Cecilia asked as she pouted a little while she looked on at Jania, When Jania kissed her lips, Cecilia let out a little purr and kissed back, " I don't worry about your skill, I worry about you being lazy." Cecilia said teasingly to Jania as she gave her a quick wink of her eye, " I know exactly how skilled you are. " Cecilia said as she began to slide on her her hands down, sliding her fingertips along Jania's stomach and feeling up her abs, all to find her way down the Jania's panty line, and with that she would try and cup Jania's crotch and slowly start to rub Jania's sex with the same speed that Jania used the rub her.

Cecilia would moan out as Jania' rubbed her sex and squeezed her breasts, Cecilia did the same to Jania, mimicking the girls move, all but one twist on it, Cecilia would trace her finger tips around Jania's nipple as she did her squeezing. " I..know all you can do Jania~ you are one of the few that are in my league...but let's see if you can pleasure your master as well as your master can pleasure you" Cecilia said with a coy smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:18 am

Jania continued to rub at Cecilia's crotch but then she pouted at Cecilia "Why would i be lazy?" Janai said as she stared into Cecilia's eyes "Aand besides i'm not the one lying on theie back letting their better do all the work" Jania said with a smirk before sticking her tongue out at Cecilia. Jania however soon let out a moan as Cecilia returned her rubbing "Well your finally starting to fight back huh" Jania said trying to act like the hand at her nipples wasn't affecting her. "OH and you know i can pleasure you jut as good as you can pleasure me. Our last match proved that" Jania said with a wink.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next