by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 7 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:03 am

" Oh Luck is it ? That's the second time as well...Luck must be on my side." Cecilia said with a pleasant grin on her face as she was called master by Jania, even if it was sarcastic and she stuck out her cute tongue as well. " Hmm, I think you don't get it Jania. I won..according to your own words, that makes me your queen..which means that you do as I say." Cecilia said as she would lean in and kiss Jania on her forehead. " I am willing to strip if my pet does, and sure full erotic." Cecilia would stick out her tongue to Jania and then wink at her. " I just thought since you lost a Erotic battle and a standard one as well...that you might want to try your chance in a normal one."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 7 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Jania looked at Cecilia and smiled "You may be queen now but just wait until i dethrone you and take my place on the throne but for now i guess i will strip if you do" Jania said with a wink as she would begin to take off the dress she had on "Now i'm not afraid to take you on erotically but i guess we should take it a bit easier since i'm a bit tired from all the chocking you just put me through" Jania said resisting the urge to insult Cecilia's breasts again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Cecilia smirked a bit and had to let out a little giggle at Jania as the girl told her that she would dethrone the Hardcore Queen, " Oh, I'll be looking forward to that day." Cecilia said with a little smile on her lips. Cecilia did as Jania did and started to strip down slowly, till all that she had left on her was a red laced bra and a pair of white panties. " Fair enough, although I do believe that I beat you in record time." Cecilia said with a smirk as she took a step back and dropped into her grappling stance. " I'll be gentle this time my pet." Cecilia said as she would shoot a wink to Jania.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:09 am

Jania couldn't help but blush as Cecilia stripped down to her red lace bra and panties but as she did Jania finished stripping herself and she was left standing there in blue lace bra and panties. "You only beat me in record time because you cheated" Jania said with a grin before she got in a grappling stance of her own and she slowly approached Cecilia "Oh don't worry i'll be gentle to but this time i'm going to be the one on top."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

Cecilia couldn't help but smile and blush lightly towards Jania as she watched the girls body after she had stripped. She loved the way that Jania looked, the curves of her body and just how sexy she looked in that bra and panties set. " Oh? Cheating huh...I didn't know we had rules in that match, other than winner of the fight becomes the Queen." Cecilia said as she licked her lips and showed Jania a coy smile.

When she heard what Jania said she couldn't help but smile and move in closer to her, " We'll see my pet." Cecilia said as she would try and move in and grab Jania in an attempt to lock them in a collar to elbow tie up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 am

Jania moved towards Cecilia for the lock-up but as soon as she did Jania would quickly turn to her side and try to hip toss Cecilia to the mat. JAnia would then try to mount the downed Cecilia and plant a deep kiss on her lips and grab onto Cecilia's breasts through her bra.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:39 am

Cecilia and Jania got into their lock up, but before they could even push against each other like Cecilia thought that they would do. Jania threw her over down onto the ground with a hip toss, taking the Hardcore Queen by surprise and after the impact on the mat she felt the beautiful girl straddle her body and move down and kiss her.

It was a deep kiss and Cecilia couldn't help but kiss back and soon enough let out a little moan against Jania's lips as she felt her grab onto her breasts. Cecilia laid back and took this treatment for now, for one had to give their pets a gift now and then and this was Jania's.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:52 am

Jania immediatly shot her tongue into Cecilia's mouth while she would try to snake her way beneath Cecilia's bra. Jania however could help but begin to grind herself against Cecilia's sexy body while she stared deeply into Cecilia's eyes. Jania would then break the kiss "Don't tell me you are just going to lie there and let me rape you?" Jania said before licking Cecilia's cheek.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:48 am

Cecilia felt how Jania's tongue invaded her mouth and caused her to meet Jania's tongue with her own and start to play with it, stroking her tongue along Jania's and just being rather playful. Cecilia laid there as Jania began to grind up against her and loved how it was feeling. but when Jania broke the kiss and spoke, Cecilia was forced to answer her. " Not what you wanted ?" Cecilia asked with a cute smile as she would start to move her arms up in an attempt to grab a hold of Jania and then attempt to roll them over so she was on top of the sexy red head. " If not, then I'll just have to rape you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 am

Jania smiled as Cecilia responded to her taunt "Well of course thats what i want but its no fun if you don't fight back" Jania said before she was forced to roll onto her back leaving Cecilia on top of her. Jania however refused to let go of Cecilia's breasts and she gave them a playful squeeze before moving her leg inbetween Cecilia's to rub at her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next