Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

nico minako - A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Watching the stunned italian slump to the floor, a part of Minakos heart shattered inside, knowing she had commited such a harsh move for her date tonight. Holding her arm looking down at him, she streamed a few feel bad thoughts after hurting him with that head-to-cage slam, "p please forgive me nico, I d don't know what came over me......but but i must fight you!!!" smiling, Minako stood up and continued to the match.

With nico downed, she settles in a schoolgirl pin on him, whilst introducing a flury of punches to his dazed face, shouting the number of hits he takes from her insane beatdown. "1 2 3 4 5 6 7!!! wow your taking them in well!" Minako continued to punch at him, as her fists warmed up in heat.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

nico minako - A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Nico's "moment of glory" seems to have gone already, as Minako straddles his prone body. Despite the girl's symphaty for the cute Italian boy, she stills throws a flurry of punches to his face. "Unfh... ungh... agh....!!!"

"Taking them in well she says... at this rate she'll make me faint in no time!", Nico thinks to himself while his face turns side to side with each new strike from her small but still painful fists. Realizing that he can't just stay there like if he was Minako's punching ball, the boy manages to somehow grab one of her incoming blows, then trying to pull at that arm and buck his hips in the effort to have Minako fall aside from her upper stance.

If successful, Nico will roll himself into her body trying to hit her with an elbow strike aimed at Minako's belly.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":2xscn89p]Nico's "moment of glory" seems to have gone already, as Minako straddles his prone body. Despite the girl's symphaty for the cute Italian boy, she stills throws a flurry of punches to his face. "Unfh... ungh... agh....!!!"

"Taking them in well she says... at this rate she'll make me faint in no time!", Nico thinks to himself while his face turns side to side with each new strike from her small but still painful fists. Realizing that he can't just stay there like if he was Minako's punching ball, the boy manages to somehow grab one of her incoming blows, then trying to pull at that arm and buck his hips in the effort to have Minako fall aside from her upper stance.

If successful, Nico will roll himself into her body trying to hit her with an elbow strike aimed at Minako's belly.

Delivering a final deafening punch aiming for his face, Minako's fist was stopped by the hard grab of nico's hand as she felt the force of her punch stop in much shock. It was something that she would never expected from her italian sweetheart, but as it goes, Minako was outsmarted at last at her own ability. "W what? y you stopped my punch......" she said, feeling shocked and a little happy inside at nico fighting back at her killer moves, "y your wonderful nico kunnn..." Minako looked up at nico with a face of love, as she toppled down dizzy, not knowing nico was going to deliver a elbow strike.

But in her mind, she was thinking of how their date would go on, as the match was turning out a romantic dream for her after all.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Feeling his elbow sink slightly into Minako's tummy, Nico hoped it would not hurt too much.
Still, he knew he needed to fight back, both for respect of Minako's fighting enthusiasm.... and most importantly to defend himself from her happy but destructive beatings!

"Pant pant.... hope you're enjoying our pre-dinner appetizer Minako...", the boy would grin while breathing heavily to recover some strenghts.
After rolling up to his feet, he would wait for Minako to stand up as well, planning to then grapple her into a standing headlock.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Minako got up gasping for air a little, looking to nico injured, but happy at seeing her sweetheart rise up to fight, but she giggled at his way of a appetiser to their date. "Heh, appetiser....r remind me to double your ass kicking on the menu..." she smiled, looking groggy as she held her tummy, not aware of nico's next move to her as she gained her breath back.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Nico would take advantage of Minako's need for a breather, grappling her into a standing headlock.

"Heh... looks like i got you good in this round Minako chan. You can always give up and give me the victory if you can't keep it up", he teased while giving a squeeze to emphasize his point.

Wasting some time teasing Minako would give her the chance to fight back before Nico's next move. Though, if Minako couldn't do anything, the italian boy would then take rush forward, willing to drag her along with him and following through with a running bulldog aimed at slamming Minako face down to the canvas.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Her eyes widened at nico's term of a free victory, outraged and grinning towards the italian, Minako was in a rage of a mood as her knuckles sharpened walking towards him. She had never heard any of her past school opponents say this, probably because she beated them into a bruised pulp if they ever said it, but from her recent friendship with nico, she took it like a breeze.

"Give you the victory nico kun?" she smiled with her eyebrows glaring, "ohhhhh nico kun! your so adorable with that attitude, i'm gonna have to knock your pretty, italian face out!" it appeared Minako had just settled into one of her happy anger moods, as she walked up to nico very adorably, poking his chest.

"Can i tell you a reallyyyyy nice secret about me?" she said, gleaming with joy looking to nico, as she beckoned him to lean in close.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 am

Watching at Minako lovingly strutting her way towards me, Nico could not miss to notice the creepy smile spreading on her cute face.

Whatever secret she was talking about, the Italian boy had a feeling that it was nothing good for him. "U-Ugh... wh-what is it about....M-Miyuki-chan...?", he would timidly ask while taking a step closer at her gracious beckoning.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":3kkq8el2]Watching at Minako lovingly strutting her way towards me, Nico could not miss to notice the creepy smile spreading on her cute face.

Whatever secret she was talking about, the Italian boy had a feeling that it was nothing good for him. "U-Ugh... wh-what is it about....M-Miyuki-chan...?", he would timidly ask while taking a step closer at her gracious beckoning.

She whispers into his ear ever so softly, "I don't give out free victories cutey hehe..." wrapping her arm around his head, she then slams his head down dizzily onto the canvas, as she playfully smacked his head while nico was down. "Ha ha! got ya nico kun!!! maybe you should of thinking of timing that reservation, things could get brutal!" she said giggling, while she sat beside him poking his cheek.

Not being too harsh to nico, it looked like Minako was playing with him now, as a loving follower of him and a opponent.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:58 pm

"U-Ungh.... a good advice Minako-chan... i..i'll keep it in mind...", Nico would groan in reply after going through Minako's hard move.

His head still spinning from the impact against the canvas, the boy could not do much more than shake the cobwebs off his head while the girl got to gently and teasingly poke his face.

Rising onto a sitting stance, he would try to stand up as soon as possible, willing to resume the fight with an elbow drop in case Minako would waste more time sitting down.... but it was rather probable that Minako would be ready to make her move already, easily preventing his intentions of getting up to his feet.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

nico minako - A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next