Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rabbit Rock Revenge!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rabbit Rock Revenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rabbit Rock Revenge!

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:52 am

As Bunny screamed at her, Dulsa would not yield nor listen as she squeezed Bunny's breast and rained her fist down upon the cheek of the former model until a bruise developed upon her skin. "Pft. Listen to how you moan while I beat you with my fist... Pathetic..." Muttered Dulsa drolly as she continued to strike down on Bunny until the taller girl suddenly managed to turn the two over, putting Bunny on top over the smaller Dulsa who would heard her pink haired enemy yell at her.

"Waah!?" Dulsa would exclaim upon hearing Bunny's odd statement before her face was suddenly engulfed by Bunny's ample breasts, suffocating Dulsa who had already lost quite a bit of air following the spearing headbutt to her abdomen from Bunny. "Mmmmhh! Mmmphh!!" Dulsa would cry out from under Bunny as her arms and legs flopped and flailed around, placing her hands at Bunny's sides, trying to hurry up and pry the girl off of her before it was too late, shaking her head left and right between Bunny's breasts as she fought to escape.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 am

Bunny's voice dropped down to a harsh whisper as she felt Dulsa begin to struggle beneath her. "That's right, you blonde bitch...just try to escape. I've made more girls pass out from this then you've had hit songs..." She paused a moment, then let a mean-sounding giggle. "Oh, that's right. Little jealous bitch hasn't had a hit, has she?" She grinned wider, moving her arms up to slip them around Dulsa's head. She could feel her trying to push the two of them apart, but she didn't want to give up so easily, trying to hug the blonde tighter into her breasts, trying to make her suffer for as long as she could.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:18 am

"Mmmph? Mmmmmmhhhh!!!!" Dulsa would let out with muffled growls and groans from under Bunny as she was smothered by her, clearly angered by her first comment about hit song. But when Bunny decided to add on more towards her comment and just down right burn Dulsa's ego did the small blonde girl have a fading demeanor that was weak from lack of air. "Mmmmmmphhh!!!!" Groaned Dulsa angrily, now she was pissed off more than ever as she writhed around within Bunny's chest before trying to push herself up off the ramp and create some momentum to not only put herself on top of Bunny, but to keep the two rolling.

If Dulsa managed to get enough of a push she would try and create a tumbling motion with herself and Bunny to send the two of them rolling faster and faster down the entrance ramp, going right towards the ring. Knowing that since Bunny had a grip on her she wasn't going to let go and this was most likely going to cause the two to roll up and start tumbling.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:08 am

Bunny just grinned cruelly as she felt Dulsa groaning and shaking beneath her. She could feel the girl's face turning red from anger, the feeling of the heat pressing into her breasts...

...she had to admit, it wasn't a bad feeling.

Bunny thought she had Dulsa right where she wanted her, had thought she had already won this little struggle between them. So, she was caught a bit off-guard as she felt Dulsa push herself up again, sending both of them rolling down the ramp.

She wasn't going to let go of Dulsa though. If the blonde wanted to roll with her, then they would roll! Together the model and the rocker went, tumbling down the ramp until they hit the bottom of it, lying right outside of the ring. Bunny tried to keep her close even as they came to a stop, the two women landing on their sides on the hard floor. Again she tried to hug Dulsa back into her bosom, not wanting to allow the girl a single moment's reprieve, hoping she could get her grip tightened back up before the blonde could make an escape or a turnaround on her...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 am

Dulsa thought she could use the momentum caused by the rolling of the two to toss Bunny off of her and get free, but much to Dulsa's horror, she would find herself even tighter within Bunny's bosom as the model held her even closer and buried her face between her breasts, further depriving her of oxygen as she gasped from breath within her chest, clawing at Bunny's back as a result as she writhed around against Bunny, her struggles starting to slow down, her body fading fast while she weakly clawed at Bunny.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:16 am

Bunny growled as she felt Dulsa's nails digging through her thing t-shirt, clawing into her skin, her flesh. The blonde was wearing down, Bunny could feel it, but she was still causing the model an annoying amount of discomfort. Plus, Bunny wanted to drag this out, wanted to make her suffer as much as she could, wanted to humilate her in front of this crowd Dulsa had tried to turn against her.

With one final squeeze, Bunny let Dulsa go, going to shove the smaller girl away from herself, then she began to climb up to her feet. With a smirk, stepped back towards Dulsa, starting to circle around her slowly, as she gestured at an official to hand her a microphone. The model did a few slow circles around Dulsa as she lied there, then finally raised the mic to her lips, brushing a few stray strands of hair from her face as she began to talk.

"Come on, Dulsa! Don't tell me that's all you've got? You think you can just call me out like you did with your fucking song, and then not even put up a good fight? C'mon! You disappoint me, blondie! I wanted a better fight before I kicked your worthless ass!"

She lowered the mic from her lips, stepping away from Dulsa towards the ring steps, climbing up them slowly and onto the apron of the ring. With careful steps, taking care not to endanger her bare feet, she walked across the apron, reaching the midsection of it and turning out towards the crowd, leaning against the ropes with a sly smirk. She raised the mic back up to her lips, calling out again, this time towards the audience and not Dulsa, wanting to get their reaction this time.

"C'mon! Who out there wants to see me kick this sorry little girl's ass, right here and right now, huh? Gimme a yell if you want to see it!"

Last edited by 549 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

With oxygen deprived from her lungs, it was only a matter of time before Dulsa's frantic and wild struggles would fade out until she began to slow down from within the taller girl's bosom until after one last squeeze from Bunny, Dulsa was released and shoved away from her rival who would grab a mic and begin to speak through it, prompting Dulsa's band to stop playing their music as Bunny went on to talk about Dulsa.

As Bunny talked, Dulsa would lie there on the arena with her small chest heaving up and down from a lack of oxygen that she tried to get back into her body, cursing herself for losing their fight and being mocked by Bunny. Oh how she wanted nothing more than to snatch that mic away from her and silence her right there but couldn't.

When Bunny asked if anyone in the crowd wanted to see her kick Dulsa's ass, the crowed would emit a mixed response. Some cheering, others booing the idea. The band however had other ideas as Andrea took the mic and tried to speak.

"Hey but what about our show! We wanted to play!" Andrea would argue before being followed by Bonnie and Clyde as they stood behind her.

"A-And I need to get paid for this here gig so I can buy a ring for a my girl!" Clyde would let out as he tried to talk over the taller Andrea's shoulder.

"I still wanna play Freebird, goddammit!" Bonnie would add while waving her Guitar about.

"Thanks.... for helping.... me.... You.... Idiots..." Dulsa would mutter through several gasping breaths as she laid sprawled out on the arena floor, trying to catch her breath and come up a plan of retaliation if The Band distracted Bunny long enough.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Bunny's head whipped around towards Dulsa's band as they piped up with their whining. She rolled her eyes as each one spoke up, sighing into the microphone and deciding you address them one-by-one.

First, she pointed towards Andrea, answering her complaint first. "Go ahead and play then. Give me some good ass-kicking music for what I'm about to do to your bitch-singer here, got it?" Then her hand pointed towards Clyde, and she rolled her eyes again. "Not my problem, but if I happen to beat some money out of blondie here, I'll throw it your way." Then, finally, she looked towards Bonnie and pointed at her. "If you want to play Freebird, save it for when they're rolling this bitch out of here on her stretcher, okay?"

She looked over the band, hopping off the apron and starting to circle back around towards Dulsa as she did so. "Any more complaints from you three, and you'll be next on my list, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 pm

The band didn't really think Bunny would take time to address each of their little problems like she had just done now. All of them were left blinking silently as she whipped her head around and spoke out to the 3 of them with Andrea being the first, who would nod her head gladly to play more music even though her frontwoman was about to be assaulted. The second was Clyde who was uneasy about taking Dulsa's money following a beat down and jacking from Bunny, while he was going to take her money anyway he couldn't help but feel uneasy about taking Dulsa's money like that, he felt better earning it. Bonnie on the other hand was happy and content with playing Freebird at the very end, although even she felt bad if she didn't bother to do anything for Dulsa. They werent close friends but still... She felt like maybe playing Freebird at the behest of her fallen ally was a bad thing.

Meanwhile while this happened, Dulsa was catching her breath and trying to roll herself over onto her side and reach under the ring to hurry up and grab a steel chair that laid under the ring. She had to work fast before Bunny caught her and hoped the band would keep her busy while she did this, whether they were trying or not.

Hearing Bunny talk to them again though, Andrea would speak first upon hearing Bunny's threat, which she didn't take too happily. Bonnie felt the same way and would join Andrea as she stood up next to her bandmate while she spoke.

"Hey keep talkin' like that to us and we'll triple team your ass! Ain't that right, Bonnie!?" Andrea would let out before Bonnie joined in.

"Hell Yeah! Don't talk shit if ya can't back it up! You ain't no match for the 3 of us!! ...Ain't that right, Clyde!?" Bonnie would let out before turning to her brother.

"Hell naw! I ain't here to pick fights with busty pink haired ladies, I'm here to get paid! This ain't even my brand! I just want my money!" Clyde would whine to the two, causing Bonnie to roll her eyes and shake her head.

"...Pussy!" Andrea would add before turning to Bunny. "...We'll double team your ass then if you keep talkin' trash! We ain't scared of you!" Andrea would growl out while beating down on her chest. At the same time Dulsa's hands gripped a steel chair and attempted to rise up off the arena floor with it and keep herself away from Bunny's eyes.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 am

Bunny was paying no attention at all to Dulsa. She thought her hated enemy was out, and so the bunnygirl was focused entirely on the band. She smiled as the band began to play again, starting to turn back towards Dulsa. But when the three ShredderZords called out to her again, she whirled right back around to face them, her smile drooping into a look of disapproval. Only for a moment however; as Bunny began to speak again, her lips started curling back into a smile.

"Andrea, Bonnie, you two should be smarter, like Clydey here..." She sighed, almost playfully, shaking her head up towards the girls in the band. "You two think you can take me? Really? With the mood your idiot lead singer has put me in tonight? Get real." Bunny lifted a hand up, gesturing over her shoulder towards Dulsa with her thumb, not noticing the girl getting up or reaching for the chair. "I almost want you two to try. It wouldn't hurt me a bit, leaving all three of you girls a mess together."

The pink-haired model let her speech end there, looking up towards the band, expecting another cocky responde from the two girls. She wasn't paying any attention at all to Dulsa, the smaller girl out of her mind, for the moment...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next