Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) Empty Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete)

Post by snappleR Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:54 am

Spar, Standard Match:

Conditions for Victory: 3-count pin, Knockout, or Submission

Amy jammed the coin return. "If you won’️t give me my drink, then at least give me back my money." Amy growled. The vending machine didn’️t respond.

Amy, not one to give up, glanced furtively to her left and right. Seeing no one, she turned and kicked, planting a solid foot into the side of the machine. The machine groaned, and three drinks popped out. The first was mangled and bent out of shape, clearly the cause of the machine’️s malfunction.

Amy picked up the three drinks but threw away the mangled can. “Aww, I’️m sorry. Why didn't you say anything?” Amy patted the vending machine affectionately. Then she started to walk back toward the main gym.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Leo was just walking down a corridor that lead to where the vending machine was when he the girl annoyed complaints, he smirked to himself, after being here for a while he knew that the vending machine had been playing up lately. Just before he turned the corner he heard a crash as Amy assaulted the machine and then three thumps as she was rewarded with the cans of drink.

"Sometimes girl just need a little TLC without asking, you know.." He said before walking around the corner to lay eyes on the girl for the first time. Luckily she turned out to be as cute as she sounded...

"Haven't seen you around before... New to these parts?"

Spotlight
characters:
Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) ELZuoMvSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) OG5hnuaSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) Cg3CzYmSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero

Post by snappleR Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 pm

She looked up. A tan, red-haired man looked back at her, smiling. He leaned casually against the corridor wall, exuding all the confidence of a man who knew how to talk his way into a woman's shorts.

Player, she judged to herself. But outwardly she smiled brightly. "Yeah, I guess you can say I'm new. Nice to meet you, I'm Amy. What's your name?" Shifting her drinks, she thrust out her right hand for a shake.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

(ooc- hmm.. I think its time for Leo to visit the hairdressers. It was alright before, but now there's too many tanned red heads lol.)

Leo took her hand, but instead of shaking it did an over the top elegant bow and kissed the back of her hand.

"Call me Leo." He said flashing her a disarming smile "And as you are new here, it'd be rude of me not to offer myself to you... As a guide of course. Perhaps I could show you around the place?"

Spotlight
characters:
Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) ELZuoMvSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) OG5hnuaSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) Cg3CzYmSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:15 am

(OOC: lol Good call. Don't want him blending in.)

Amy hid a grin with the drinks in her hand. He was a little cheesy, but she couldn't help but be charmed.

What a dor- aww, are those dimples? Amy thought. Amy adored dimples.

"Thanks, Leo, that'd be great." I've heard that name before, she realized. But she didn't give it any more thought. Instead, she gracefully lifted Leo from his bow, matching his elegance. Then she disengaged her hand from Leo's gentlemanly kiss and grabbed a drink. "C. C. Lemon?" she offered, reading the name on the label.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:51 am

"Thank you." He said taking the drink, opening it and taking a long swig.

"Well now... where to begin... how about the gym?" He said leading the way into the area. The gym looked like a standard every day gym apart from the big wrestling ring in the middle all complete with mats and a few two rows of fold up chairs surrounding it.

"This is gym, we have our own swimming pool in an ajoining room.. I'm sure you'll have everything you need for a good work out, even a full scale wrestling ring.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:18 am

"Not bad..." Amy was following closely behind, sipping her drink and nodding politely. Truth be told, she'd seen the gym before, and had even already won a match in the ring. In fact, she'd just finished today's workout before meeting Leo. But she wasn't about to tell him that. When Leo was turned away, busy showing off the gym, Amy was staring intensely at his back.

Is that an accent? I can't tell... I wonder where he's from. He's not Mexican; he's got too little inhibition. Maybe Italian? Spanish?

Leo trailed off. Amy looked at him expectantly. "Is the tour over already?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:32 am

"Of course not sweet heart." He said flashing her a grin "But I did think that you might like to take a closer look at the ring..." Leo would turn and climb up into the ring, waiting at the ropes where he sat on the middle ropes and lifted the top ropes up with an arm as if offering a slightly easier entrance to the girl.

"Com'on... You need to see it up close and get a feel of it." He would wait to see if she took the bait and if she started moving forwards he would add.

"And you know, best way to get a feel of the ring is to have yourself a match or spar.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:53 am

She threw away her empty can and followed him up, letting him help her into the ring. Then- "And you know, best way to get a feel of the ring is to have yourself a match or spar.."

Amy laughed. And there it was. "Leo, I'm not that complicated a girl. If you wanted to fight, all you had to do was introduce yourself and say, 'Let's rumble.'" She punched him playfully in the shoulder. "Come on, buddy. Let's rumble."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:02 am

"Aw, don't be that way... A beautiful thing like yourself needs to be romanced into these kind of things delicately, like tending a rose." Leo got the rest of the way in after holding up the ropes for her.

"So, hows about me go at it with single fall.. Pin or submission for the win?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next