by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up) (complete)

2 posters

Go down

Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up) (complete) Empty Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up) (complete)

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Starting of as another dull, gloomy day outside the main AFW dome, the weather brightened getting towards the lunchtime hour, shining in through Miyuki's apartment window. Though the gentle, and ever so silent cyber doll was sleeping in her pod, a ray of sunshine warmed her face, as she awoke with a great big smile of joy.

"Today will be a wonderful day..." she uttered peacefully, as she tried to stretch out like humans did, when they had a goodnights sleep, "mmm...I wonder if I should try food today, the human mind has quite the craving for all things edible..." Miyuki opened her small fridge, finding it empty as usual, "goodness, I must remember to buy foods..." tilting her head cutely and confused to her surprise.

"I think its time I took a scan of the new place..." she sipped the last of her oil fluids out of a tin can, and head outside to explore the grounds outside her apartment and the AFW complex. Walking along, she saw a ambulance with medics carrying out a bruised, and beaten opponent out of the arena, she smiled at the opponent kindly "as humans will say...Ouch..." giving a slight giggle, before something in the distance caught her, vibrant purple eyes. "Ice....cream, cold, yes, favoritism of many, absolute..." she said tapping her chin, looking to the ice cream sign for the shop, "I must taster a sample, for good measure..." Miyuki smiled and ran towards the shop, not knowing she could bump into someone or something.

Last edited by 1 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up) (complete) Empty Re: Miyuki's new craving (Open RP/spar.)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:14 am

Just when Miyuki had resolved to rush her way towards the irresistible attraction of the ice cream shop, a red haired boy was in a rush himself, heading to the arena as he needed to get prepared for his next match.

With a loud BUMPPP!!!, the slender boy groaned at the impact with the surprisingly dense body of the running girl (not knowing that she's actually a cyborg).
Groaning on the ground, the boy will instinctively snap "H-Hey...why don't you watch where you are running??!!", realizing that he bumped into a strangely purple-clad, cute looking girl only one moment after his rude talk, and immediately blushing as a consequence. "...Uh...."

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up) (complete) Empty Re: Miyuki's new craving (Open RP/spar.)

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:42 am

[quote="wrestleryu":3ubxdnns]Just when Miyuki had resolved to rush her way towards the irresistible attraction of the ice cream shop, a red haired boy was in a rush himself, heading to the arena as he needed to get prepared for his next match.

With a loud BUMPPP!!!, the slender boy groaned at the impact with the surprisingly dense body of the running girl (not knowing that she's actually a cyborg).
Groaning on the ground, the boy will instinctively snap "H-Hey...why don't you watch where you are running??!!", realizing that he bumped into a strangely purple-clad, cute looking girl only one moment after his rude talk, and immediately blushing as a consequence. "...Uh...."

Unhurt and not dazed from the collision, Miyuki looked to the boy curiously tilting her head and blinking, wondering who he was, and why he was in her way. "Blushing...a form of happiness and embarrassment...why are you blushing, sir?" she looked to him, smiling calmly and welcoming to the boy, as little he knew, his speech and movement was being watched in her deep, purple sparkling eyes.

"You look like your going to fight someone, may I ask who?" she lended down a hand to Ryu, as a caring smile of trust came to her soft face.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:04 pm

"M-Me...blushing..? You're absolutely wrong... i am red faced because i was on a rush, that's it!", he replies, his face blushing even more at his own embarassed lie.

"More important.... sorry about the accident, i guess i should have been more careful too", he admits brushing the back of his head as they both stand up.

"As for the match, i don't know who i will fight next, it is a tournement so i was just going to check "who's next".
"Anyway... a cute girl like you interested in wrestling is funny. I will gladly have a little spar with you sometimes, if you want", Ryu offers with an amused yet dismissive smile....os so he thinks.
Little he knows that offering Miyuki the chance of a little wrestling match will probably stimulate her insatiable hunger for learning new things, which means that he has just placed himself into a not avoidable wrestling challenge with a playful, (and therefore dangerous) cyborg-girl.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 am

"Wres..tle...hmmm...quite interesting offer you heft..." miyuki said nervously, seeing that wrestling was not her strong point, she looked over to the shop then back to ryu's silly look. "It will be a pleasure to fight you sir, you look...quite healthy in your male condition, a little excessive, but a touchy smooth feel..." initiating her playful side, miyuki traced her soft fingers, over ryu's bare attractive chest before rubbing it. Thinking in her memory back to her programming when she was activated, she grew a liking of the buff, dumb thugs she fought in the bank robbery incident, having found the bare chested, very attractive to her deepest cravings.

"Sure, I will wrestle you, but on one token if I win..." she pulled him forward, playing with the boys senses and nerves, "you must buy me a expensive ice cream...and besides..." giving him a lush look of lusty but a feisty evil added in, "it will be fun to watch you sleep, mister handsome..." giving a little giggle at him, she got to her feet elegantly.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up) (complete) Empty Re: Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 am

"W-Well i was not meaning..... u-uhhh.....". Ryu was not at all planning to get himself into a fight with this cute and strangely alluring girl.
But with her insistence, and her embarassingly enticing playful way to trace her finger along his chest, the red-haired boy cannot pull himself back from the challenge.

"U-Uh...o-ok then you're on for a little match, and no worries a will gladly buy you a big ice cream afterwards, even if you don't win", he says with a nervous smile as the two of them head to the wrestling arena, which will make a perfect sparring match environment, being deserted as no match is scheduled for now.

Only one second later he realizes what she finally added with a lustful, evil smile curling her lovely lips. "G-Guh.... w-what's with this 'watching me sleep line...??? i-i won't be put to sleep that easily....", he says, but somehow he senses that he has just placed himself into some troubles.

(( to be continued in the F&F ring area))

Last edited by 157 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up) (complete) Empty Re: Miyuki's new craving (spar/pre-match build up) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down