Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

24/7 Title Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Brittany Luuve

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

24/7 Title Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Brittany Luuve - Page 5 Empty Re: 24/7 Title Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Brittany Luuve

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

"Ending this and goin' home Ten-Thousand Dollars richer is what I'm doin', lady!" Clyde would exclaim while gritting down tightly on his teeth as he lifted Brittany up by her arms while she sat on his shoulders, feeling quite a bit of strain on his body by lifting her up like that due to the state he was in. Still, Clyde managed to fight through the pain complete the move successfully which resulted in Clyde powerbombing The Viper right through the wooden table that snapped in two upon impact. A few chunks of broken wood were sent flying as a result of the harsh slam that had knocked Brittany out cold.

With a tired and exhausted huff that would exhale from his lungs, Clyde fell to his knees right not long after slamming Brittany down. Laying down beside her before crawling over her body and hooking the leg up to go for a pin. As soon as Clyde went for the cover, The Ref-Girl would slide in beside the two as they laid over the broken table, quickly starting the count.

"ONE.....TWO.....!!" The Ref-Girl would let out along side the crowd as her hand slapped the mat.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

24/7 Title Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Brittany Luuve - Page 5 Empty Re: 24/7 Title Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Brittany Luuve

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 pm

"Three" the refs hand slammed down giving Clyde his win over Brittany who was still laying beneath her victorious opponent unconscious and in pain. Brittany would most likely have to revisit the hospital after this match as Clyde rebroke one of her ribs so he would have to wait to recieve the reward he had earned.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 am

The match was won and Clyde was relived for the whole thing to be over now. He was free to return home, with his belt, (unless attacked) along with 10,000 American dollars that he intend to use help pay off his debt to Chesna but more importantly for Clyde, he could now afford to once again buy a proper engagement ring for Heather just like he wanted to do ever since the unfortunate night that he lost it.

With a sigh of relief, as he broke the pin and got off of Brittany, Clyde rose up with the help of the Ref-girl but would pull his arm away as he began to instantly make his way out of the ring to retrieve his trenchcoat and cowboy hat, putting both on before making his way to the announcers table to get his 24/7 Title. Clyde then turned and looked towards the commentators, asking where Brittany had placed the money, but they would just shake their head and shrug as if they had no clue where that even was. Clyde's eyes then began to widen in slight panic before he began to search the outside of the ring, not seeing a briefcase or anything like he had hoped, nor anyone to even present him with the cash. He he seriously been duped by Brittany?

"Ey! Where's the money!?" Clyde would yell out to Brittany as he slid in the ring and kneeled next to her unconscious form with a fearful look on his face. He then proceeded to grab Brittany by her shoulders and shake her violently to wake her up, but wouldn't be able to do so for long as since the Ref-Girl would quickly stop him.

"H-Hey! D-Don't do that, she's hurt! She NEEDS Medical Attention, Gastin-San!" The Ref-Girl would yell out to Clyde as she pried his hands off of Brittany before smacking the top of his hand.

"Oww! Hey! Easy lady!" Clyde would complain to The Ref-Girl after she smacked his hand, immediately pulling it back and frowning after she did that. Clyde would then turn and look at Brittany with a hint of remorse, wondering if he had gone a bit far but eventually remembered that Brittany had tried to hurt him bad during the match so pretty much any hint of feeling bad for the girl quickly went out the window.

"Dang it, I still need my money though!" Clyde would complain before he looked towards the entrance stage in search for paramedics, there were none on the way by the look of things and Clyde was getting restless, so rather than wait like a smart person, he rolled out of the ring and pulled on Brittany's legs to bring her body towards him, sliding her body forth until he caught her in his arms, trying to carry her out of the arena and run out with her, bridal style of all ways, sprinting all the way towards the backstage area despite feeling a pain in his own ribcage. This was going to be one odd night.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5