by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

24/7 Title: Clyde Vs. Courtney (Canceled)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

24/7 Title: Clyde Vs. Courtney (Canceled) Empty 24/7 Title: Clyde Vs. Courtney (Canceled)

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:44 am

Cage Match for the 24/7 Ambush Title Belt

Win by Pinfall, Submission or by Escaping The Cage

"...I can do this... I ain't no loser..." Clyde Gastin mutterd to himself before downing what was left of the bottle of beer in his hand before smashing the bottle on the floor and angrily punching a locker in the dressing room before storming out towards the Entrance Stage. He was set for a title match with Courtney Satasori and knew that he'd be in for one hell of a battle against his opponent who was stronger, faster, and taller than the Texan brawler. Although he had gotten a bit of Wrestling and some MMA Training from Zero Kotobuki, he was still the underdog and expected to lose. All week had been dealing with the jokes and laughter of those who expected Satasori to destroy Clyde and leave him a bloody broken mess. Normally, he wouldnt care but something in Clyde had suddenly snapped and now the texan was determined to either Win The Belt or Go Down Fighting. He sought to prove to the world that he was 'The Shit' and not a joke. He sought to show the world that he was Clyde Gastin. That Crazy Muthafucka.

Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue began to play throughout the Arena as Clyde Gastin came stomping down the entrance ramp, wearing his usual attire of a white t-shit, Blue Jeans and brown boots, being greeted by a horde of both cheering and booing fans. Clyde then slid in the ring before he looked up to see the cage lowering down around the ring.

"Awww Baby, here we go!" Clyde exclaimed eager to get his battle with Courtney underway, ready to throwdown for the title, even if he died trying.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

24/7 Title: Clyde Vs. Courtney (Canceled) Empty Re: 24/7 Title Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Courtney Satasori

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 am

Courtney was bored. The last and only time Courtney and Clyde had fough, she made him submit two or three minutes in. He had a pretty hard punch, she'd give him that, but not much strategy or submission knowledge."Great, my title shot and I get this loser.....whoop dee damn doo...", she thought to herself backstage as her music came on. She stretched out her arms and cracked her knuckles, which where in her UFC gloves. Courtney wore her trunks, a white tee shirt that said "I love fighting like a fat kid loves cake", and her ankles taped up. She smiled and high fived whoever wanted a high five as she walked down, then looked up into the ring, seeing the cage being lowered over the ring. She decided she wouldn't try to climb out. That's kind of a pussy move, right? Go down fighting or win fighting. Courtney then looked at Clyde as she slid into the ring."Look what the cat dragged in", she said light-heartly. No reason to be mean, just 'cause she wasn't impressed with his skills. Courtney smiled and went up to Clyde, offering her gloved hand."Good fight, eh? If we go down, go down fightin, man", she said.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

24/7 Title: Clyde Vs. Courtney (Canceled) Empty Re: 24/7 Title Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Courtney Satasori

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:10 am

"You Damn Right We gonna go down fightin!" Clyde exclaimed exitedly before taking Courtney's hand and shaking it firmly. "Now look here missy... I don't give a damn if you is Lobo's woman... I 'gon beat your ass if thats what it takes to win the title! The honor of the Gastin Clan depends on this match! I intend to fight like never before dammit!!" Clyde exclaimed as loud and proud as a Texas Firecracker. Normally he would have taken a cheapshot, but not today, he had something to prove today.

"When I win this title... Every Woman in Sex Wars is 'gon be after my ass... Not in a good way... None the less... I. Will. Survive!! When Last me Met Satasori I was but a learner... Now I am The Master!" Clyde exclaimed before putting his fists up, waiting for the bell to ring. "PUT EM UP!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:09 am

Courtney cocked her head to the side. Sure, she loved Clyde's attitude and excitedness...but Lobo's woman?"Is....is it that obvious?", Courtney asked Clyde, blinking. She'd spent the past few days around Lobo..but she did have conflicted feelings about him. She shook her head."NEVERMIND! Let's fight!", Courtney exclaimed, getting down into her stance and hearing the bell ring, she decided to let Clyde have the first move.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 am

"Pfft... It's obvious to me. Don't see ya visitin' nobody else, but I could careless as to what yall be doing. Just make sure yall clean up afterwards... ehh..." Clyde seemed to cringe at the thought of returning to the dorm that he and Lobo (somtimes Bonnie) shared, and discovering a 'stain' left by one of Lobo and Courtney's little encounters. While in truth, nothing had really happend between the two, Clyde assumed otherwise.

As Courtney suddenly yelled for the two to begin fighting, Clyde raised his fist and threw out a wild haymaker towards Courtney's chin, attempted to quickly nail his opponent with a stiff blow in the early goings of the match. "Tha Belt is mine Satasori!" Clyde would roar as he let his fist fly towards his opponent.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 am

"The only thing we'd clean up is your blood, from me killing you in another fight...AGAIN!", she exclaimed, watching as Clyde came towards her with a hard punch. Bracing herself, she jumped backwards, and as she landed, her leg would fly out and try to catch Clyde in his chin."Don't be so sloppy!", she called, smirking.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:44 pm

"Like to see ya try!" Clyde would yell back to Courtney as he threw his fist towards her, only to end up hitting nothing but air as the girl jumped away from him. "Dammit..." He cursed under his breath after missing, eventually begining to stumble forth a bit due to that wild haymaker he threw out. However, in a split second, Clyde watched Courtney's leg fly out and smash right into his chin, just after she landed from her evading jump.

"Sssshit..." He growled as he felt her swift kick catch his chin, sending his head whipping back as he began to stumble before falling down the mat with a hard thud.

"Aghhh..." Winced Clyde as he layed on the mat for a brief moment, spitting out some blood from within his lip before attempting to roll back in order to get to his feet. "D-Don't be sloppy!? Hell... I get as sloppy as I want, woman!" Clyde would yell back to his opponent as he rolled away. If he was able to do that, Clyde would roll back onto his feet before attempting to spring himself up and lunge at Courtney. Attempting to try and tackle the girl down on the mat and follow-up with a flurry of wild mounted punches if possible.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:05 am

"Your like....five years old...dude", she muttered, looking at Clyde as he got up. But suddenly, Clyde came stampeding forward like an angry bull. She braced herself with a smile, and was knocked down under Clyde. She put her forearms up over her head, blocking Clyde's punches as they came raining down. She winced, his punches hitting hard. Waiting for the right moment, she saw Clyde pull back for yet another punch. Quickly, with her right arm, Courtney jerked up and slammed her elbow into Clyde's face."Let's do this!", she yelled.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 am

"Says you, Im Twenty-two dammit!" Clyde would yell upon tackling Courtney down on the mat before trying to mount her and deliver a barrage of punches to her face, only to end up catching a swift elbow, which struck him in the eye.

"Owww!!! D-Dammit, Ya Hit my eye!" Clyde would wince and rub his eye after being struck, ending his attack on Courtney as he slid off of her, holding his eye.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon May 02, 2011 3:28 am

Courtney smirked, rubbing her arms as she sat up."I'll make you forget about your eye with this..", she muttered, she jumped onto Clyde and forced him onto his back. Grabbing both of Clyde's arms, she pulled them behinde his back, then began to slowly push them towards the back of his neck, putting big time pressure on his shoulders...and well...big time pain in general.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

24/7 Title: Clyde Vs. Courtney (Canceled) Empty Re: 24/7 Title: Clyde Vs. Courtney (Canceled)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next