by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 10 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 am

"Oh you teaseeeee!" Natalia said blushing as Megumi teased her with the handcuffs. She used the riding crop to poke gently at Megumi's left breast. "Don't provoke me because I'm totally going to do it!" she added before throwing the crop away.

"you want to try a double dildo against me, Megumi-chan?" Natalia said raising an eyebrow and a giggle. "I thought you were toooooo tired to have another round?" she added, grabbing Megumi's hands to bring the dildo up and suck one side of it as if it was a lolipop.

A hot and cold break - Page 10 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 10 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 10 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 10 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 am

"Oh don't worry about that," Megumi said teasingly, licking at the tip of her side of the double dildo as well, "I've got more than enough left in me to make you moan." She stepped in close, one hand going around Natalia's ass and cupping it, giving it a light pinch as well. "And... it might feel real good to let you fuck me too... we'll just see who's the better woman!"

"And, as a bonus," Megumi said, "Whoever wins gets to use this on the loser." She twirled the handcuffs in her hand, "As well as that." She pointed to the riding crop. "And all these." She gestured down at the plethora of vibrators, more than enough to stimulate every body part of one of the girls. "So how about it?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 am

Natalia's lovely blue eyes shined with lust and happines. "It's your funeral, Megumi-chan..." The Dream said and then she leaned forward to kiss Megumi's lips.

"First to cum? First to submit? Or to KO?" Natalia asked as she sat back, spreading her legs for Megumi, placing her hands on the floor behind her for support. "I'm going to be nice and let you set the dildo as you want."

A hot and cold break - Page 10 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 10 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 10 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:45 am

Megumi smiled. "I was just going to fuck you until you begged me to stop, and then fuck you some more," Megumi said, "But I guess first to submit is fine by me." She teasingly licked the whole length of the dildo, making it wet with her saliva, before reaching down and putting it in between her legs. "Ahhhh!~" Megumi moaned as she shoved it halfway in. She then sat down, and slowly began pushing it into Natalia's sex, moaning a little the whole way, pushing it in until the dildo was shared equally between both of them, and their sexes were practically touching.

"Hah... alright," Megumi said, "Let's begin!" With that, she pushed her hips in, attempting to thrust the double-sided dildo in deeper into Natalia's sex, and then pull it out to thrust in again!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:52 pm

"Oh...that sounds perfect...first to submit loses...but that doesn't means winner has to stop." Natalia said getting badly turn on by hearing Megumi speak like that. The dark haired cutie was almost drooling while she saw Megumi lick the toy and then shove it in her own pussy. The Dream spread her legs wide and used to fingers to open her pussy so Megumi will have no trouble penetrating her already dripping sex.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Natalia moaned as she felt Megumi entering her. "Bring it!" she challenged the idol and then she moaned aloud "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" The Crimson Warrior didn't wasted a second to attack and began fucking Natalia with the double edged toy. Taken by surprise the dark haired beauty had to endure a dozen or so of vicious penetrating thrusts that made her pussy throbb, but once she regained her composture, she tightened her sex around the toy and began to fight back, lifting her hips a little to move them back and forth, trying to make the toy go deeper into Megumi's own sex.

"You...won't... Beat...me..." The Dream said between pants. The motion of the double fucking made her ample breasts bounce wildly and her nipples hard like rocks pointed at Megumi almost in a threatening way.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Megumi got several good thrusts in, the hard plastic cock punishing Natalia's sex. She thought she had the girl already, but then Natalia clenched and pushed back, making Megumi moan as the dildo got thrust in deep on her side. She gritted her teeth, reaffirming her grip and attempting to push it again into Natalia's sex. Her sex juices ran down the length of the dildo, the idol moaning wildly as she fucked and got fucked by Natalia, her breasts bouncing around as well.

"Ohh, you fuck so good!" Megumi moaned. Her hand reached down, teasing at Natalia's clit to try and tease it to get Natalia to cum.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:58 pm

"So do you, Megumi-chan..." Natalia said between loud moans of pleasure. "Don't get me wrong, Megumi-chan...but... I love you..." The Dream cofessed blushing bright red. Now that the battle was on and Megumi attacked full force, Natalia decided to attack back using guile instead of brute force. She pushed her butt up a little bit and began to thrust back at Megumi, but moving her hips in circles as if dancing to make the dildo rub vigorously against Megumi's inner walls by all angles.

Catching on in the rhythm, Natalia began to relax her pussy when Megumi attacked back, so when the idol penetrated her, the dildo will go in and out without causing much 'damage' or arousing her too much; only tightening her pussy when Megumi retreated to then strike back full force.

"Ahhhh. You little cheater!" Natalia accused Megumi as she felt the idol using a hand on her clit. Not wanting to give Megumi any advantage Natalia reached for a 'magic wand' vibrator turning it on, she pressed it against Megumi's clit, making sure not to touch the double dildo, so it won't be vibrating for her too.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:57 pm

The second confession of love was slightly easier for Megumi to accept than the first. She was still blushing though, and moaning loudly as Natalia swiveled her hips around and forced her dildo in deep into her sex, rubbing against every little part and stimulating Megumi fully. She moaned, throwing her head back, gasping in pleasure. Megumi clenched tightly and tried to force it deeper into Natalia's sex, her hips working the dildo and pounding it in. Her had teased Natalia's clit, trying to get her to weaken her grip.

But then suddenly Natalia brought a small vibrator down right on Megumi's clit! "AHHH! Oh GOD!" Megumi screamed, almost losing all control and cumming right there. But she did lose her grip on the dildo. Megumi moaned as she fell on her back, desperately trying to push the vibrator away as Natalia gained the advantage in their mutual fucking.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 am

"No mercy, Megumi-chan!" Natalia said with a giggle as she enjoyed the idol's shocked reaction. Using a vibrator may have been considered going to far, but unfortunately for the Crimson Warrior there was no referee to disqualify Natalia. The Dream was free to abuse her downed opponent to her heart's content.

"You are mine." Seeing Megumi go down sent a rush of adrenaline down Natalia's sweaty body. Just like a predator who had caught the scent of blood, the dark haired beauty felt her killer instinct get triggered. She had wanted Megumi, lusted for the idol, for way too much and not the cute redhead idol was ripe to be taken, Natalia couldn't pass this chance, no matter how tired and aroused she was herself.

Natalia pushed herself up so she was almost straddling Megumi's pussy. Tightening her vagina's muscles she grabbed form hold of the dildo with her very sex. The sensation of the toy pressed against her most sensitive folds made her moan aloud in pleasure arching her body almost exploding right there, but she managed to control herself, and then she began to bounce down on Megumi.

"I'm the Queen of the Cabin!" Aidded by the position and by hammering herself down merciless on her opponent, The Dream tried to take advantage of the idol's weakness to shove most of the toy inside Megumi's pussy so that she will have one third of the toy in her pussy and the idol will have to 'suffer' the other two thirds fully. Meanwhile she kept struggling with Megumi's hand, trying to keep the vibrator against the idol's clit to make her assault complete.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:28 am

"Ahh-ahhh-AHHH!" Megumi's moans got more and more distressed as the vibrator kept on stimulating her clit while Natalia pumped the dildo in deeper and deeper, forcing Megumi's sex to get plumbed deeper and deeper until the girl could barely even keep her hips under control. Megumi's hips bucked against Natalia's, almost like she was fucking the girl back, but truly just impaling the dildo deeper into herself. Her sex was too slick for her to have any kind of control.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Megumi moaned, "Oh no! I-I'm gonna cum!" Megumi's eyes opened wide. "No! I can't take this!"

Natalia's teasing words only served to further weaken Megumi's will. That, combined with Natalia's devastating push that forced the dildo in to Megumi's deepest parts, made the idol finally break down. "I'm cumming! NATALIAAAA!" Megumi screamed out Natalia's name as she came, her entire body bucking hard, a spray of her sex juices shooting out. The ecstasy proved too much for the idol to handle, Megumi sinking down onto the floor, panting weakly, hoping Natalia has some mercy and lets her rest.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next