by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:08 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 14 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Natalia tried hard to please Megumi, but it wasn't really necesary; the idol was fucking Natalia's lovely face mercilessly, rubbing her sex all over in a very dominant and possessive way. The dark haired cutie felt the first spurt of the idol's cum on her face and it soon was smeared all over by Megumi's pussy.

Then the redhead announced she was to cum and held Natalia's head in position so that The Dream's cute face will be perfectly aligned towards her sex. Natalia immediately knew Megumi was going to give her the full cummed 'in-your-face' package and although she felt deeply humiliated all she could do was open her mouth and wait for Megumi to unload.

Megumi came hard, spraying her honey all over Natalia who could do nothing but try to drink and swallow it while the idol rode her face widly, until finally Megumi was done and let herself fall off Natalia. The Dream was left a mess, with her cute face shiny and sticky, coated in Megumi's pussy juice. Natalia had got a good dose of that same pussy juice down her mouth and throat and was still savoring it. In a way, Natalia felt like she had been marked as Megumi's property. It was so embarrasing...and sexy.

"You...you are going to pay for that..." Natalia said weakly as she laid on the floor still enjoying the way Megumi had fucked her cute face.

A hot and cold break - Page 14 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 14 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 14 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 14 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 14 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Megumi lay on her back for a few moments, gasping out and trying to recover her breath from the explosive orgasm that she just experienced at Natalia's hands, or rather mouth. She heard Natalia's threat, letting out a small giggle. "Oh my, I'm so afraid!" she said teasingly, "You enjoyed that orgasm I gave you even more I think. I was just getting some payback from getting fucked like that before.... heh..."

She slowly turned over, looking at Natalia. "Well, considering how I just dominated you," Megumi said, "I think I should cuff you too, and put a collar on you and make you my bitch..." She slowly began pushing herself up. "Would you like that Natalia?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Natalia rolled to lay on her side and look at Megumi and then growled playfully at the idol in an attemp to threaten her that resulted immensely cute. But then she let out a moan of defeat when she heard about Megumi's plans to handcuff, collar her and dominate her. Natalia could help but shiver, the thought of Megumi making her her bitch was so arousing and humiliating.

"No...not fair...I had you..." Natalia said as she saw Megumi push herself up. The dark haired cutie just couldn't move, it wasn't so much that she couldn't move but that she didn't wanted too. "Megumi..."

A hot and cold break - Page 14 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 14 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 14 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 14 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:48 am

"You did have me," Megumi said as she found a second pair of handcuffs, this time light blue colored, and a matching collar, "But then you lost. So now you're mine." She came back, grabbing Natalia's hands and putting the handcuffs on, making sure they were nice and secure so that Natalia couldn't get out, then pulled her head up to put the collar on as well. "Mmm, you are so mine now," Megumi said, pulling out a leash and putting it on Natalia's neck.

"Now say my name Natalia," Megumi said, "You like being dominated, don't you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

"Ahhh...not fair..." Natalia whined with a pout, but she offerend no resistance as Megumi cuffed her hands and collared her. She looked at the idol with a mix of embarrased submissiveness, and a slight glimpse of defiance. The dair-haired beauty was soaked in sweat, her curvaceous body glistening wet and despite the exhaustion still clearly aroused.

"Nuu... I don't like it!" Natalia said shaking her head. "Well...maybe a little bit..." she added showing the idol her wet pink tongue. "Mmmmegumiii..." The Dream purred the idol's name as she looked into the redhead's eyes.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 am

Megumi pulled on Natalia's collar, dragging her close. "Hmm... a little bit is enough," Megumi said as she got to her feet and slowly moved behind Natalia. "Now, this is payback from before," she said, raising a hand and sending it swishing down to smack hard onto Natalia's assets. Megumi raised her hand to see a nice red handprint on Natalia's ass. "And once more!" SMACK!

Megumi only hit Natalia twice though, once on each buttcheek, leaving a red handprint on each to essentially mark her. Then Megumi would flip Natalia over, crawl on top, and put her face down on Natalia's big breasts. "Mmm.... you're as soft as a pillow Natalia... want to be my body pillow tonight?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 am

Natalia followed Megumi's lead by the leash offering token resistance just to avoid making it too obvious that she loved the idea of being dominated by the sexy idol. She girt her teeth and braced herself when she heard Megumi talk about payback.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Natalia screamed as her perfect ass was spanked hard. She could perfectly feel Megumi's hand marked on her cheek. It stung so good. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" The Dream yelped again as another hand print was left on the other asscheek, so red on her pale skin.

Natalia looked up over her shoulder to admire Megumi's work; now this girl really knew how to spank. Her butt looked so cute with the two handprints. She had been marked again and Natalia began to enjoy too much being owned by Megumi. She bit her lips to prevent herself from asking for more and then the idol rolled her over.

Laying on her back Natalia purred as Megumi got on top of her. "That was the deal Miss Megumi..." Natalia said with a giggle. "I'll love to be your pillow..." she added as she closed her eyes and relaxed. The night had fall completely and save for the fireplace there was no other light in the cabin. Natalia began to feel very very sleepy. There was a soft futon under her and a sexy idol keeping her warm. It was the perfect place to fall asleep.

Last edited by 909 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:17 am

Megumi let out a sigh and lay her head down on Natalia's breasts, her body draped over Natalia's side and hugging her close really like a pillow. She rubbed herself a little against Natalia, finding a comfortable spot for both of them. She reached a hand back, finding the covers for the futon and pulling them over the two sexy bodies. She snuggled her head in right beside Natalia's.

Leaning in, Megumi gave Natalia a light kiss. "Goodnight Natalia," she said, "Sleep well, and be ready for tomorrow." She smiled as she lay her head down, quickly falling asleep on top of Natalia's pillowlike breasts.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14