by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 11 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:57 am

"Yes Megumi...i gotcha...say my name!" Natalia teased as she humped Megumi, harder and harder loving to see her rival orgasming under her. Of course Natalia wasn't going to give Megumi a break, she could sense that the Crimson Warrior was close to breaking and she wanted nothing more than conquering the idol.

"It's the end Megumi-chan...no escape..." Natalia kept talking between moans and pants, having trouble resisting the urge of cuming herself, but she kept hammering down on the dildo, impaling herself on the toy just to sink it deeper into Megumi's sex. The dark haired beauty had waited so long to finally claim victory over Megumi; the only thing she missed was having a crowd to see her and a title belt to win in the process, althought the cozy cabin had its charm.

Natalia had fantasized about this so much that now that it was happening for real, she decided to mix reality with fantasy a little bit...and tease Megumi in the process. The Dream closed her eyes and began to imagine a huge crowd seeing her. Suddenly she started to narrate, as if she was a commentator, just to further humiliate her opponent.

"Mmmmm...seems like the Crimson Warrior is in trouble, ladies and gentlemen... The Dream has her against the ropes and she isn't fighting back... Is this the end for Megumi-chan? Can she survive this or will Megumi surrender and lose the Mountain Cabin championship belt to Natalia?" she said, having a hard time containing the giggles and the moaning.

A hot and cold break - Page 11 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 11 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 11 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 11 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 am

"Ohhh! Natalia! Natalia!" Megumi moaned as Natalia continued to hump her, drawing out the orgasm and forcing her into more ecstasy again, her body driven up towards another orgasm. Natalia had her beaten well and good this time, and Megumi was going to get fucked hard. She knew that despite everything, Natalia still wanted to see her cum and be made her bitch. Natalia wanted to be dominant. And Megumi was willing to give her this satisfaction, since Natalia needed some kind of victory to bring her out of her slump from losing to Taylor. And it felt so good Megumi didn't really care anyways.

Her hands reached up to her breasts, fondling and pinching her own nipples. She went along with Natalia's fantasy, playing the part of the defeated loser. "Ohhh! I give!" she cried, "Megumi-chan gives! She's your bitch now Natalia, you win!" She moaned, her body pressing upwards, nearing orgasm once more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:30 am

Hearing Megumi not only surrender but play along with her fantasy, drove Natalia crazy. "Oh Megumiiiiii!!!" she moaned unable to resist cumming. She removed the vibrator from Megumi's clit and reached with one hand for the double dildo to push more of it inside herself so it was half way in each of them, and then she leaned over Megumi, pressing her tits against the idol's pair and pushing with her hips until their clits meet. She grabbed Megumi's wrists and pinned the idol's hands above her head.
Closing her eyes Natalia pressed her lips against Megumi's kissing her passionately as she was take by a shattering orgasm.

A hot and cold break - Page 11 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 11 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 11 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Megumi felt Natalia going for the dominating pin, her own body unable to hold it in any longer. "NATALIAAA!" Megumi screamed, cumming hard a second time while calling out Natalia's name in submission. She was silenced by the kiss, though her body bucked uncontrollably against Natalia's in ecstasy for a few moments more before falling onto the floor and relaxing. Megumi panted weakly, her body rising and falling under the weight of Natalia's. That was truly a mind-shattering orgasm.

"Ohh..." Megumi moaned, "T-this is too much...."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 pm

"I'm sorry, Megumi-chan... I'm deeply sorry... But..." Natalia apologized between kisses as she continued rubbing herself and humping the double dildo. "I can't control myself...i want you... And...

Natalia placed her hands at the sides of Megumi and arched her back, raising her upper body until only her tits touched Megumi while their bellies and their sexes continued connected. The Dream let out a savage victory roar and howled as she experienced yet another orgasm that made her pussy flood against the dildo, spilling all over it down to Megumi's pussy.

After a few seconds of bucking wildly Natalia fell on top of Megumi limp with a big satisfied smile on her face. She lifted her hips and removed the toy from her pussy and Megumi's too, turning it around to suck the half that hand been in the idol's sex clean.

"Mmmm... You are mine, Megumi-chan" Natalia said, reaching for the fluffy pink handcuffs Megumi had showed her before. She pushed Megumi's hands together above the idol's head and tried to handcuff her prey. "You are in big trouble now..." Natalia teased panting heavily against Megumi's lips. "You are locked in a cabin with a sex beast that craves your body...and there is all the sextoys I could wish...so...want to beg for mercy, Megumi-chan?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:56 am

Megumi was fucked into a whimpering mess underneath Natalia. She lay there, looking up at the victorious girl with a mixture of shame, pride, chagrin, and defeat. She had hoped to weaken Natalia enough that she could take her as a slave, but it had been the other way around. Natalia rode her sex into two crushing orgasms, and Megumi had no more will to fight back, nor the strength. It seemed that she was going to be Natalia's pillow tonight.

"Y-yes, I'm yours Natalia," Megumi moaned, "You've beaten me." Her arms reached up and wrapped around Natalia's shoulders, hugging her in close. "Please Natalia, mercy," Megumi said, playfully begging, "You've already crushed me... don't do me any more, or else I'll be broken..." Natalia's hands grabbed hers and pushed them above her head, cuffing them together. Megumi looked up at Natalia with a submissive look, her big eyes looking like they were begging for more, while her lips quivered like she was a little girl getting her first time.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Natalia purred and enjoyed Megumi's submissiveness. It was everything The Dream had ever dreamed but better. She kissed Megumi's lips softly and rubbed herself on top of her victim like if it was another body to body massage. Then she looked into Megumi's eyes deeply. She still had a hard time believing Megumi was truly hers.

"I'm sorry Megumi-chan..." Natalia apologized giving the idol a cute kiss before getting away from her. "I hope you can forgive me someday...but..." the dark-haired beauty will add, kneeling besides her prey as she reached for a collar and a leash. "I can't resist the temptation to break you." she would say as she secured the cute fluffy pink collar around the Crimson Warrior's neck, and locked the leash to it.

"Be strong Megumi-chan...because now...your are MY slave!" Natalia almost yelled extremely excited with the idea as she yanked the leash trying to make Megumi get on her hands and knees. "On your fours, slave..." Natalia commanded holding the leash with one hand as she reached for the ridding crop she had droped before with her other hand.

Last edited by 909 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Megumi lay on the floor, curling up a little bit after Natalia left her, looking up with a deep blush on her face and a submissive look in her eyes. "I can't say no to you Natalia," she said, "Go on, just please don't humiliate me too much!" She raised her head a little, helping Natalia out to secure the pink collar around her neck and the leash. She let out a grunt as Natalia tugged on the leash, pulling her up first to a sitting position, then dragging her onto all fours. She looked up at Natalia meekly in submission.

"I-I'm your slave Natalia," Megumi said, "And I've been disobedient. Please punish me, master!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Natalia hated how much this was turning her own. She hated to think herself of as a sadist that enjoyed torturing and humiliating other girls, but the fact was that seeing her rival Megumi in such compromising postition was driving her wild. The Dream tried to ease those guilty feelings she was having by reminding herself of two things: first, Megumi wasn't a helpless little girl, she was a strong warrior, one that had beat Natalia's ass before and that now had been conquered; second, although Megumi sometimes came as a little prudish to Natalia, now the dark-haired beauty was sure that if Megumi had won, she would surely be doing the same to her.

Suddenly Natalia reminded the black-eye Megumi had gave her and how she had spend hiding in her home or hiding it under heavy sunglasses. That memory served to fuel Natalia's desire to punish the idol. "Oh yes... You have!" The yelled as she raised the crop high and swung it down to whip Megumi's delicious ass hard.

"And you are going to pay for it!" Natalia hissed letting herself get carried on by her domina urges, as she whipped the idol's derriere repeately.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Megumi had thought this was mostly play, a little bit of teasing domination to first help Natalia out of her funk, and second to have some erotic fun. But when Natalia raised the crop up high, and then brought it down with a painful crack on Megumi's sexy ass, the idol realized Natalia was being quite serious. She yelped as the crop left a red streak across her buttocks, looking up in surprise.

"W-wait!" she called, but then was silenced by another spank across the ass. "Stop! Natalia, don't!" CRACK! "OWWW! No!" SMACK! "Ohhh, stop!" Swish, CRACK!

After several such smacks, Megumi was tearing up, her ass streaked with red. "I SAID STOP!" Megumi said, suddenly lunging forward to try and run into Natalia to get her to stop this spanking.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next