by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 3 Bots

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 12 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Natsumi was so lost in punishing Megumi that she didn't noticed the idol's protests until the redhead screamed aloud. The Dream froze in place when she realized that Megumi was crying, which wasn't surprising considering how red the idol's cute butt was.

Shocked as she was with herself it was very easy for Megumi to tackle Natalia who offered no resistance as she was laid on her back with the idol resting on top.

"S-sorry...Megumi-chan... I...." Natalia said blushing deeply, seeing the crop on her hand and throwing it away. "I... I... Don't know what took over me..." Natalia said closing her eyes as she couldn't bare to look at Megumi.

A hot and cold break - Page 12 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 12 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 12 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 12 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 12 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Megumi wasn't really crying, not yet. Her eyes did have tears in them from the pain of getting whipped like that though. Still, it stopped Natalia from whipping her more, which was what she wanted. Her ass was going to be sore for days after this.

"Natalia... you went too far," she said, looking back at her bum, "That really hurt..." She moved in closer though, trying to force her to look in her eyes. "Don't be mean like that, ok? I'll forgive you, but if you're gonna be mean, then I'm not gonna hold back either."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 pm

"I'm so sorry, Megumi-chan" Natalia said hugging the idol gently but closely on top of her. She felt so horrible for letting herself get carried on and give such a vicious whipping to Megumi's ass. Natalia looked over Megumi's shoulder to see how red the idol's derriere was now and felt like she was going to cry.

"Please forgive me..." Natalia pleaded as she hid her face against Megumi's shoulder and neck. "I didn't meant to hurt you...that much"

A hot and cold break - Page 12 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 12 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 12 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 12 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 am

"I'm telling you it's alright Natalia," Megumi said, "Besides, you didn't hurt me that bad... but hey, you're supposed to be the one comforting me!" She laughed a little, hoping that would lighten the mood.

"Now, where did we leave off?" Megumi said, getting off of Natalia's body, "Weren't you gonna keep on punishing me because I've been a naughty and disobedient idol? Go on... I'm waiting..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:51 pm

"uh?...I think you've been punished enough already..." Natalia said with a giggle as she saw the idol get off her body. The dark haired cutie reached for the leash that was still attached to Megumi's collar, making sure the idol didn't get very far. She looked into Megumi's eyes and began to pull gently of the leash trying to drag the idol back on top of her body.

"How about that as your punishment for being a bad disobedient sexy idol...you lick my tits?" Natalia suggested, hugging her tits together with one hand while she used the other to lead Megumi by the leash towards her generous bosom.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Yanking on the collar made the submissive Megumi slowly crawl closer again, with no small difficulty since her hands were still cuffed. She climbed back on top of Natalia's body, slowly moving upwards until her face was right next to Natalia's tits. "Alright, Natalia-sama," Megumi said, pushing her head forward until it was right over Natalia's breasts. Megumi opened her mouth, engulfing one of Natalia's breasts in it and started sucking, licking Natalia's nipple as well, teasing her quite a lot with her skills.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:01 pm

"Ooohh...mmmmmmegumi-chan..." Natalia purred the idol's name as she enjoyed the delicious kisses and skillfull tongue work Megumi gave her. Her nipples quickly got hard again and Natalia laid back to let Megumi do as she please with her tits...for a while.

Without letting go the leash, Natalia began to gently play with Megumi's haird, brushing it with her fingers. Then Natalia gave the leash a slow but firm pull to make Megumi raise her head as she leaned in to kiss the idol on the lips a few times, and then pull it down again to make Megumi's face go back to her tits.

"Tell me, Megumi-chan... Do you like my breasts?" Natalia asked with a giggle as she wrapped an arm around the idol's head to bury her cute face between her bosom, not too hard as she didn't wanted to smother the redhead, just keep her there so Natalia could shake her shoulders and softly slap Megumi's face with her orbs.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Megumi licked and sucked Natalia's breasts with vigor, teasing her and twirling her nipple around in her mouth. She felt Natalia's hand in her hair, then the tug on the leash made her raise her head, Natalia's tits popping out of her mouth. She moved upwards, her mouth gently brushing against Natalia's in a kiss, before getting pushed back down to Natalia's breasts once more.

"Mmm... they're big and soft and perky," Megumi said, "Kinda like a pillow." She lay her head against Natalia's chest, kissing around her breast. Then Natalia pressed her face in between her breasts, rubbing them all over Megumi's face in a teasing and humiliating kind of way. "I love your breasts Natalia!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Natalia loved to have her breasts praised and worshipped, it wasn't a secret how proud she was of her bosom and how much she enjoyed to flaunt them. "You have a delicious pair too..." Natalia said lowering one hand to caress Megumi's left tit, groping it gently.

"Mmm... I got an idea!" Natalia said as she used the leash to gently, but firmly, lead Megumi to her knees. The Dream would then lay on her back and pull of the idol's leash to make Megumi's face come down towards her tits again in such position that the redhead's own tits will end all over Natalia's face.

"Continue, Megumi-chan..." Natalia commanded as she used her hands to press her tits together for Megumi, while she began to land kisses on the idol's own bosom, nuzzling against Megumi's orbs before she started licking at the nipples.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Megumi let out a small moan as Natalia caressed her less substantial chest, feeling her tits getting groped and a little bit of embarrassment. Then Natalia tugged on her leash again, making Megumi move around and shift positions until the both of them had each other's faces in their breasts in an odd 69 position. Then Megumi continued, her face pressed back into Natalia's breasts as Natalia sucked on her own tits and licked her nipples. Megumi moaned, working on Natalia's breasts had made her own feel quite neglected, and now they were sensitive to Natalia's touch.

"This is such a naughty position Natalia," Megumi said as she sucked on Natalia's tits. She filled her mouth with Natalia's nipple and began sucking on it like a baby, while her hands began a gentle massage.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next