by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 9 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:56 pm

"Really?" Natalia asked incredulous. "I thought you were going to fuck my brains out in that island and make me your bitch..." she said giggling and blushing at the thought of being Megumi's bitch. "You... Have a lot of intensity...both fighting and fucking..." The Dream continued, leaning into Megumi to rest her head on the idol's shoulder and caress her thighs.

"But I guess not many can match my endurance..." the rave haired cutie said proudly. "I have always been able to recover very quickly from a beating...or a fucking..."

After bragging like that Natalia became silent and closed her eyes almost as if she was trying to fall asleep with her head on Megumi's shoulders, but after a handful of seconds she spoke again. "So if I make you cum again...you will pass out?" Natalia asked with a very mischievous tone.

A hot and cold break - Page 9 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 9 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 9 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 9 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hmm... thanks," Megumi said as Natalia complimented her on her intensity. She nodded to Natalia's statement about endurance, indeed Megumi probably would've won if she could keep up her ferocious pace, but Natalia was going to outlast her. She seemed to remain strong all the way through, constantly challenging Megumi's dominance, making her control precarious at best.

Hearing Natalia's teasing tone made Megumi's heart flutter a little. She opened her eyes, turning to Natalia with a wry look. "Hmm... that depends on how good you are Natalia," Megumi said. She reached over and hugged the girl with one arm closely. "But that begs the question... do you want me to be all passed out? I'll be at your mercy then..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:01 am

Natalia closed her eyes and purred, as she fantasized about having Megumi helpless and at her mercy. She dreamed in matter of seconds about all the things she would do to the idol. Afer a while she opened her eyes and looked at Megumi.
"Don't tempt me, Megumi-chan..." The Dream said giggling as she rubbed herself against the idol.

"I agreed that you'll be the boss...and I'll be your body pillow..." Natalia reminded the idol while looking into her eyes. "So I'm not going to fuck you again..." the raven-haired girl added. "Unless you want me too..." she concluded with a giggle.

A hot and cold break - Page 9 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 9 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 9 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:08 am

"Hmm... only if you're really good with it," Megumi said, snuggling close to Natalia again. She let out a sigh, relaxing her body against Natalia's and letting the warm water soak her body. She wondered if Natalia felt better after this, considering how hurt she must be after that match. Even if Natalia had great endurance, her body was still human, and it could only take so much punishment.

"Hey, it's starting to get dark," Megumi said, seeing the sun beginning to set, "We should probably get inside the cabin soon. Don't want to get caught out her after dark..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:33 am

"Oh...you don't think I am good enough, uh?" Natalia asked teasingly as she embraced Megumi, or more like she offered Megumi her own body so the idol could embrace it. She held herself close to the redhead and purred, looking at the idol begging for a kiss.

But then Megumi mentioned that it was getting dark and Natalia noticed that indeed the sun was setting. "Awwwww..." Natalia groaned. Why it had to get dark so quickly? Natalia wanted to stay in the pool with Megumi forever. The Dream pouted and then let out a sigh of resignation. "Lets get to the cabin... I don't want to be out in the dark either..." she said as she let go Megumi.

Getting out of the pool, Natalia quickly wrapped her robe around her soaked body and put her sandals on. While she waited for Megumi to get out and walk to the cabin, her mind wandered to what Megumi had said earlier.

"Megumi-chan...?" Natalia asked doubtful "Before you said we were friends... Did you really meant it?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 am

Megumi got out right after Natalia, first drying off with a towel before wrapping herself in her robe. She was just drying her long hair when Natalia posed the question. "Hmm? Of course I do," Megumi said, "I said so before, it would be best if we were friends, but you rebuffed me in the past." She stepped in close and grabbed Natalia's hands. "I've always wanted to be your friend Natalia. You're a good person, and that's all that matters to me."

She took Natalia back into the cabin, shutting the door tightly before giving Natalia a teasing wink and taking her robe off, letting it drop onto the floor. "It's pretty warm in here too!" Megumi said, "Guess I won't be needing that!" She then opened the shutter door to the bedroom, noticing a rolled up overlarge futon, and a gift-wrapped box on top of it. "Hmm? What's this?"

Megumi took the box over to Natalia. "Were you expecting a present Natalia?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 pm

"Thank you, Megumi-chan. It means a lot to me." Natalia said with a happy smile as she finished toweling herself with the robe. "But...I'm not really a good of a person...or friend..." she added, looking at the fireplace sadly. "I guess that's why I don't really have many friends..." she concluded.

The cabin was indeed very warm, and with all the windows and the door closed it felt extremely confortable and cozy. Natalia too dropped her robe and used a towel to dry her hair.

"Mmmm. No. I wasn't expecting a present..." she said, approaching the box curiously. She noticed a little card hanging from the ribbon and read it. "For: Megumi and Natalia. From: a secret admirer." Natalia blinked surprised. Someone apparently knew they both were coming her and had left this in here. "Mmm...I say we open it..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:09 pm

"Hmm, alright," Megumi said as she set the box down, knelt down and began to undo the wrappings. "I think you're a perfectly good person Natalia," Megumi said, as she unwrapped the box, "And you're a great friend! Don't let what other people say get you down. And especially don't think any less of yourself."

She opened the lid of the box, peering inside for a moment before blushing and looking up. "Are you sure you weren't expecting anything?" Megumi said as she dumped the contents onto the ground. Inside were an assortment of vibrators and dildos, with a pair of strapons and one long double-sided dildo, along with some other kinky bondage gear all wrapped up. Megumi picked up a pair of handcuffs with pink fluff on them. "Whoever left this must know you pretty well!"

Last edited by 265 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Natalia's eyes opened wide as she saw the contents of the box spilled in front of her. Her cute face began to blush as she recognized the objects and she blushed even more when she heard Megumi teasing her while holding a pair of fluffy handcuffs.

"Hey!"/color] she protested as she grabbed hold of what seemed to be a riding crop. [color=#0040FF]"The card said For MEGUMi and Natalia... So I think whomever left this must know YOU pretty well..." se accused back. Being naked alone in a warm cozy cabin with Megumi and all these toys made Natalia uncomfortable... Of the horny kind of uncomfortable.

After a long silent between the two Natalia looked into Megumi's eyes with a mischievous smile as she said "want me to show you what a good person and friend I am by handcuffing you and spanking you with this?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 pm

"Well, you'd have to prove you're the dominant one before I'd let you use that." She gave Natalia a teasing wink, stretching out the handcuffs in front of her a few times, letting the chain make a small chink sound every time.

"Why don't you want to try some of the other stuff though?" Megumi said. She reached for the double-ended dildo, picking it up and giving it a look. "Hmmm... I've only used this with Chigusa before," Megumi said, musing to herself, "I wonder how it'll feel to fuck you with it Natalia-chan..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next