Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo

Post by Kitten Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Natalia pouted as she saw her friend start to cry. It was clear that Adrian was still in deep emotional distress.; so Natalia laid on the bed besides Adrian and gently rubbed her back in circles with one hand trying to confort her. "ohh don't cry, Adrian-chan..." the blue-eyed cutie said sweetly. "Everybody is a little crazy... I'm probably way crazier than you... I was just saying you need to calm down..."

"Nobody hates you or is scared of you..." Natalia added leaning over to kiss Adrian's head. "OK...maybe Taylor hates you... But every body hates Taylor so who cares..." Natalia then reached for a Pikachu plush toy she had on her bed and pressed it against the side of Adrian's face as if giving her a kiss. "Here... Pikachu wuvs you..." she said.

"And don't worry about Becks... I'll call her and tell her...something..." Natalia said as she tried to think of a good lie to tell Rebecca. "She is your friend...and honestly... I think she would follow you to the gates of hell if necesary..."

Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 QiougD6Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 TTlOMaFPokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 am

Adrian turned her head to the side, listening to what Nat said as the dream tried to calm Adrian down. "Everyone's crazy?" She asked weakly before the Pikachu plushie kissed her; wrapping her arms around the cute doll before rolling onto her back, at least plushies would never hurt her like people could.

Then Natalia started to talk about Rebecca and what smile she got from playing with Pikachu vanished as she was lost in thought. How well did she know her best friend? Really? They'd been together for about 8 years through school and wrestling and yet... the Amazon kept herself... somewhat secretive. She knew bits and bits about her but since she was often so stoic... it was difficult to judge. And in her state it was best to just hold onto Pikachu until she was ready to talk about it.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Natalia laid on the bed besides Adrian and slid an arm around her friend, trying to bring the cosplayer's head to her shoulder to cuddle with her and pikachu. "Sanity is a cozy lie..." The Dream said, holding Adrian close to her caressing her head and back. "Sanity is only a measure of how adapted you are to conventional thought... And nobody with a mind of her own is fully adapted.." the blue-eyed cutie said trying to confort her friend.

Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 QiougD6Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 TTlOMaFPokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Pokemon and Pain recovery 2: electric boogaloo - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Adrian didn't really understand much of what Natalia was saying, she wasn't up for psychology or sociology or whatever it was, all she knew right now is that even with her losing it and being unable to hold a stable emotional pattern, Natalia was still there cuddling her. As was the plushie.

"Thanks Nat..." She said... "So what are we gonna tell Becks. We tell her who did this and well... I just don't want to see Taylor ever again. I don't care if Rebecca beats her up or not I just don't want to hear of her and well... if we tell her, even without the crazy, she'll go straight to Taylor and I don't want it started up again."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:30 pm

"Then we won't tell her." Natalia said while she held Adrian. The Dream understood very well what her friend feared. The last thing Adrian needed was this mess to get bigger."She never sees the AFW matches anyway...and since won you don't have to tell her how bad you got beat." She added patting softly her friend. "You can stay here while you recover... And... We'll say we are going to a pokèmon tournament or something so you don't have to go back to your apartment..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:54 pm

"But then she'll be mad I went to a pokemon tourney without her... I know she doesn't look it but seriously, she can be as much as a nerd as me... but yeah, that could work. And Cec would probably buy it..." Adrian said, rubbing back against Natalia "Still have to explain why my hand's in a bandage though..."

"Oh yeah!" She suddenly picked up, her head shooting up, narrowly missing headbutting the dream by accident. "You haven't met Cec have you? We kinda became friends after I kicked her ass and made her tap, and she has her own penthouse too which is awesome... and she's..." the cosplayer paused. Was it really a good idea to tell Natalia about her plans to take down the Gatt Attack with Cecilia and Rebecca? Probably not "sparring a lot with Rebecca so they're cool. Also she let's me crash at her place so I'm not squeezed so tightly against Becks... not that it's a bad place to be, just not while I'm you know... still haven't told her that I think she's... you know. Anyway! You have to meet her sometime, seriously."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:35 pm

"Mmmm...I see... Well... We can tell Becks that you are going to... accompany me to visit some family...or something..." Natalia said still trying to think a good excuse.

"Cec?" Natalia asked having trouble following all of what Adrian was saying. "So you befriended her after making her tap out?" the blue-eyed cutie covered her mouth to giggle. "And you still complain about nobody liking you... hehehe... And wow... Never thought of you as a submissionist. Is she any good? Well...Sparring with Rebecca must be tough... So she must be at least that..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Listening to Natalia say it made it seem all the more silly, but it was kinda what happened. "Well... maybe what Akashi said about friending the crap out of someone was right or something I dunno: had a match, had a drink Without a bar brawl! Take that narrative causality and now we're friends." Adrian tried to explain

"And I am good at submissions! Mostly armbars... but still, I'm pretty good at them!" She boasted "Probably not as good as you but they're there to take the bigger girls down to where they're less likely to throw me around like a rag doll. And yeah, she's more than pretty tough. Not sure who would win between the two of you but... I don't really want to find the answer...k?" She asked, trying to prevent any fights before they started "Also owe her a re-match too..."

"So... we're here for a week?" Adrian suggested, moving her hand around "We've got tonight sorted but what do we do for the rest of it? Cuddle?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 pm

With a ittle struggle, Natalia managed to control her competitive nature. That Adrian said she didn't knew who would win between her and Cec only made her want to fight Adrian's friend, but this certainly wasn't the time for that.

"And here I was thinking I needed to teach you about submissions..." The Dream said giggling.

"Oh well... I don't know what to do... But what ever it is, it must include you in bed....resting. So what do you suggest? Anything you'll like?... Movies?... Games?... Read?" Natalia said trying to think things Adrian could do without much effort.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:54 pm

"Well..." Adrian thought about what to do, pretty much stuck in Natalia's apartment in a strange place of Tokyo, she didn't even knew how she got here "All of those sound nice..." she said, holding onto the Pikachu plushie "But I can't eat too much... or I'll get fat." she lamented. She didn't want to admit that Taylor's taunts even before her craziness sat in had effected her but she did feel a little chubby, she was 5'8" 135lb. Natalia was the same height but was 5 pounds lighter and had a better rack and a bigger ass. She didn't know where she had the extra weight but someone with her highflying skills should probably be a bit smaller.

"Still... what to do... need to kill large portions of my week... do you have Minecraft?" She asked.

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next