Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nothing to fear when friends are here

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nothing to fear when friends are here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to fear when friends are here

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:41 pm

"My name is Sabine. I'm Cat's... teacher, so to speak. She came to me to learn how to perform better in hentai matches, after a few of them with myself but that's... not really the point here." Sabine introduced myself "She was a real state when I found her, but she's talking... not much but a little." She tried to tell Cecilia all she could, but it seemed the blonde Swede knew more than she did.

"When I found her, whoever did this was long gone, if we want any answers we'll have to wait until she wakes up... but what do you know?" She asked, it probably wasn't a good idea considering how depressed Cecilia seemed, but she needed to know.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Nothing to fear when friends are here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to fear when friends are here

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Cecilia looked over at Sabine, Cat had told her about this girl, and she had seen a match between them, she was quite surprise by their meeting, but she was glad that the girl had found Cat, instead of someone else who would want to beat her up even more.

"SO she is at least somewhat okay?...I mean since she talked....how did she look...?" Cecilia asked with great worry in her voice, and anger that never seemed like it was going to fade, but who was she to be angry at, just like Sarah Gatt had told her, it was her that was to be blamed, she was the one who started this, she was to one who attacked Sayuri first......but if this was the price of a war with Gatt, the would it really be worth it....if this was what she was risking...then maybe it would be best to drop it.

Cecilia turned her back against the door and slumped down on her butt as Sabine asked her the question, "I did it...it's my fault that this happened to her....never should have started things up with that psycho bitch..." Cecilia said as she wrapped her arms around her knees and place her head down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Sabine kept her mouth shut when Cecilia asked her how she looked, she tried to think if there was anything nice to say about it... even a "I've seen worse" would have been good right now, but she couldn't really say that.

"You did it?" The Brazilian asked in shock and repulsion "So you blame yourself because someone beat up your friend?" She said turning to face Cecilia. "Tch...pointless blaming yourself for things other people do. If this 'Gatt' is as crazy as you say she is what's to say she wouldn't do this even if you weren't messing with her? I've been intimate with Cat and this is the first time I've seen or heard about you. So what gives you the right for something that could just be a horrible co-incidence?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Cecilia looked up a little as Sabine was giving her some kind of lecture, not a teacher unless you give a lecture right....Cecilia thought to herself as she listened to her words.

"Yeah...I blame myself, I was the one who attacked one of her buddies...I know they didn't attack Cat because of me.....they were already beating on her when I called....but I just can't get over the fact that she could do this again...." Cecilia was feeling bad, very bad, worse than she felt when she had lost against Sarah in a match, where was Rebecca when she needed her, she had managed to pull her out of that time of darkness, maybe she could again...but she wasn't here, "Dammit!....well Cat mentioned you...said you were a great teacher and a good friend....I guess that last part has been proven" Cecilia said as she looked up at Sabine.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 pm

"Sorry... I guess I'm more of a teacher than I thought." Sabine said pulling back, she had pressed Cecilia too hard for now. "Well... I'm glad she thinks of me so highly, at least someone looks at me as more than how good I am in bed."

"And if you're worried about it happening again and if you don't want her hurt again... maybe we can... possibly... do something to stop it. I mean she's a great girl, must have more friends than us. Maybe they could help us." She suggested "I'm not one for large conflicts, but I could do my best to keep Cat out of it, if it means anything to you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Cecilia looked up a little, as she heard the words that Sabine was telling her, " Well...shes that kinda person...she has it easy to make friends with people and when she does the mean a lot to her " Cecilia said as she then began pondering, Cat had mentioned someone else, but could they just call her and ask them to keep Cat safe, maybe she could.

"Thanks...Sabine...Really it means a lot to me...I need to have Cat safe if I am going to pay that Gatt Bitch back!, I swear that she will pay for this, her and that new friend she talked about" Cecilia said with vengeance in her voice, if she had to become like Gatt to beat her, than that was what she would become, that was what she had decided after her talks with Rebecca, if she had to become a monster to fight Gatt then she would, but she couldn't become that while Cat was in danger, so learning of way so keep her safe might prove to aid her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:06 pm

It took a lot of willpower not to recoil at Cecilia's tone. It wasn't angry at Sabine it was angry at Sarah, but that wasn't helping the fact that the Brazilian was the only one in the room with her. "Calm... you need to talk to Cat first, ask her if she knows anyone apart from us two who might help, then I'll ask them. Besides..."

"I Think she really wants to see you right now." She said, waiting for the doctors to give the all clear to talk to her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Cecilia looked at Sabine, not sure what to think...she was angry but acting angry towards Sabine wasn't going to help her one bit, what was she thinking....was this how much Sarah had gotten into her head...dammit there war had barley started and Cecilia felt like she was already loosing, they were outnumbered, and their record wasn't much better, even if she was now in the rankings, she felt like Sarah was better than she might have thought, and would have to do her research on her, first step to victory is know thy enemy.

"Sorry, I guess you're right, Cat did mention someone a while a go, some one who could maybe at least be asked to help her"
Cecilia said as she looked at Sabine.

The Golden Queen began to push herself up to her feet just as the door opened, a medical staff person stepped out, " Okay, she is mostly patched up, the serious things are done, and well, she does suffer from a lot of injuries, but the most important is patched up now."

Cecilia looked on for a second, "What kind of injuries...?"

"Well let's see" The medical staff person said as he brought up a chart," She's got two broken ribs, a broken nose, a mild concussion, sprained ankle and a sprained wrist, she also has a lot of bruises and a two burns on her arm and two on her cheek."

Cecilia quickly just stepped around The medical guy, and went into Cat, looking on her as she laid down on the bed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Sabine winced as the doctor rattled off the list of injuries Cat had received, deciding to follow Cecilia in to the room to take a seat the opposite side of the bed to the Golden Queen "Hey Cat..." she said weakly, there really wasn't much too say.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Cat looked up at as she heard Sabine speak to her softly, she looked over to her, "Hey Teach..." Cat said weakly as she then turned her head over to look at the golden haired Swedish beauty, " Hey...Cecilia"

Cecilia quickly moved up an sat down on the chair next to the bed, on the opposite side of Sabine, "Cat...you crazy idiot...who did this to you, I know that Sarah did it but the other one...who was she...Trust me I'll pay them back a hundredfolds for this...Nobody touches my little Cat and gets away with it, you know that"
Cecilia said as she tried to keep a smile and a nice and soft voice as she talked to Cat.

"I...I know Cecilia...I know...."
Cat said with a smile as she turned her gaze to Sabine, "They gave me something for the pain...feels rather good" Cat said as she smiled to Sabine.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next