by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nothing to fear when friends are here

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nothing to fear when friends are here - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing to fear when friends are here

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Cecilia looked on as Sabine possed her the question of how she and Cat met, Cecilia thought back to that day a bit, before she started speaking, "Well...Cat was going to be a guest wrestler...in a small time league that I was a part in getting started in Sweden....So we met for the main event match....which was....well a pretty damn great match....teased her a little and played around with her....doing some well...sensual things and such...." Cecilia said as she looked at Sabine, there was much she could say about their meeting, but it was a fun time and they had fun.

" After the match we got together and had some fun....and we hung out for the rest of the week...and even had a little tag match the night before she left...since then we have been friends, and often being a part of the same wrestling federations and such." Cecilia said as she looked at Sabine.

"So...how did you meet Ca...." Cecilia was about to say, before she was being interrupted by a new girl showing up, "Ehmm..hi....that depends!...are you Megumi or? " Cecilia said as she looked her over, getting ready to punch her in the face....if she was here for another reason or if she was someone else.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Nothing to fear when friends are here - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing to fear when friends are here

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:00 pm

"Ah, sounds a lot better of a path then how I got into wrestling, but I can imagine Cat getting all flustered..." Sabine commented on, imagining a slightly more up-market if low budget league with Cecilia and Cat fighting it out, with the odd boob grab or something a little more... pleasing... before they were interrupted by a red headed girl asking if Cat was okay.

She didn't like the agressive stance that Cecilia took, but she had to know if this really was Megumi and kept silent for now.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Megumi was a little bit surprised at Cecilia's offputting comment, considering that she was quite famous, and she just assumed that everyone knew what she looked like. And she couldn't be joking around either, as this was not the time for such things. Megumi gave Cecilia an odd look.

"Yeah, I'm Megumi," she said, "Now is Cat in there or not?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Sabine gave Cecilia a look "Why would she have any reason to lie?" She asked before opening the door "Come on in, she'd probably like to see you right now." she said, turning back to Megumi with a small smile.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Cecilia eased up a bit when she heard that it was Megumi, and she seemed genuinely concerned about Cat, at least from what the Golden Queen could tell, there was no reason not to let her in, but Cecilia still had to act like the bodyguard, just because it was Cat this was all about.

"Fine...sorry about that, I'm Cecilia...Cecilia Northman" Cecilia said as she turned around and opened to door to let Megumi in and follow after her, she was trying to ease up and be friendly towards Megumi as she was a person that Cat had wanted to get down here and was one of her friends, so she had to at least try and be nice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 pm

"It's no problem," Megumi said, "I understand why you care a bit afraid, I would be too." She gently opened the door, stepping inside to take a look at Cat. The room was dark, so at first Megumi couldn't see anything, but as she stepped in the lights turned on, and she saw the wounded Cat lying on the bed, bandages all over her body.

"Dear god," Megumi said, quickly stepping over and grabbing Cat's hand. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't able to get her quicker Cat," she said, "And I promise you, whoever did this is gonna pay! I'll make sure of that!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Cecilia looked on as Megumi sprung up and went forth to grab a hold of Cat's hand, the girl seemed to care for Cat, and she didn't seem to hold it over the Golden queen that she had acted quite rude.

Cat's eyes fluttered open as she looked at Megumi, "Hey...Megumi...glad you came" Cat said as she looked up at her friend, her voice was weak and tired and so was her eyes, she was not in the best of conditions but she still tried to remain strong.

"Don't worry" Cat said with a little smile as she heard Megumi regret not being able to make it here sooner.

Cecilia stepped to Megumi's side and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry they will" Cecilia said as her hand might have squeezed Megumi's shoulder quite hard, "Well...since most of us in this room are kinda new...I guess I can ask you...since you are more of a veteran here" Cecilia said as she loosened the grip on her shoulder, when she figured out what she was doing, "Do you know....any group that would be willing to protect...someone from the Gatt Attack.....I can pay if that is needed" Cecilia said as she looked at Megumi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Sabine looked on at the two fretting over Cat. More than ever she was sure that Cat was going to be fine, with such great friends watching her back. "I should... probably introduce myself..." she said to Megumi from the other side of the bed, "I'm Sabine, her hentai teacher. I was the one who found her...and she's already getting back some strength...so..." She didn't really know what to say to Megumi, maybe she could have kept silent about the whole hentai thing, not that she was ever embarrassed but she knew how flustered Cat could get.

"And if you don't know anyone... I'll do it myself, and if you do: I'll help out." She said, adding to what Cecilia had said.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Megumi felt extremely bad seeing Cat like this. the guilt and the anger was simply overpowering... she wanted to completely trash the person that did this. And she wanted to make Cat feel better. Closing her eyes, Megumi bent down, giving Cat a gentle kiss on her lips. "I won't let this happen again," Megumi said, before leaving Cat's side and talking to Cecilia and Sabine.

"I'm sorry about my rudeness," Megumi said, "Never properly introduced myself. I'm Megumi Mutoh." She looked at the other two girls present, one a dark-skinned beauty and the other pale and blonde. Seeing how concerned Cecilia was, Megumi answered her question first.

"Don't worry about payment and stuff," Megumi said, "I can give my manager a call. He's got enough influence with the higher-ups to stop Sarah Gatt from coming after Cat." Megumi shook her head and sighed.

"Look, don't take this the wrong way," she said, "I know what Sarah and her posse are like. They beat up people for fun. We fight to provide entertainment, they actually enjoy what they do..." She looked back at Cat and grimaced. "Just beating her up isn't enough for this either... She's done worse to me..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Cat blushed a little as she heard Sabine words, and then again quite a lot when Megumi kissed her, "Megumi.." Cat said softly and happily, her three closest friends were with her, in her time of sorrow and pain, and that just made her the happiest girl in the world.

Cecilia looked at Megumi and smiled, even doing as much as moving in to try and hug her, "Thanks Megumi" Cecilia said as she was grateful towards the girl for helping her out with this, "As long as she is safe...then I can tear Gatt's house down...brick by brick" Cecilia said as she was thinking about the words Megumi said.

Her words made a lot of sense, so far Cecilia had beaten on of Sarah's goons into a bloody pulp, but that hadn't discouraged Sarah, she had to do more, she had to find a way to beat her, but one thing that she had already decided to become a monster in order to beat a monster, become just as bad as Sarah in order to beat Sarah.

"I'll keep that in mind Megumi, don't worry....I'll take care of them....just take care of Cat will you" Cecilia wondered a bit over what she meant when She looked over at Cat again, she looked on at Megumi with a confused expression on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next