by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nothing to fear when friends are here

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nothing to fear when friends are here - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing to fear when friends are here

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 am

"Good..." Sabine purred, trying to stroke her student as gently on the cheek as possible, trying her best not to hurt Cat, even if she was doped up to the gills on pain killers and whatever else. "...do you think you're up to telling us anything about it?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Nothing to fear when friends are here - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing to fear when friends are here

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Cat looked on at Sabine as she stroked her softly and kindly, she felt so good to feel her teachers touch, the women that she knew and liked the most in the league, were by her side in these troubling times, but one was missing, maybe it was best to not bring her here and get her involved.

Cat kept looking at Sabine as she heard her ask what happened, " I think...I was about to met up with Cecilia...I was supposed to come over to her place....and hang out...but as i walked through the hallways...about to get to the locker room...I saw this girl....a cowgirl...she was lighting a cigarette right under a no smoking sign...I told her as kindly as i could that she wasn't allowed to smoke here...and then she sucker punched me....before kicking me in my crotch a few times....before i knew it...I was down on the ground doing my best to just hold out in the pain...i was thrown around and punched all over....and that's when Sarah Gatt came....they didn't seem to know each other....but by half way in on beating me up like this....they seemed to become....well ....friends." Cat said as she looked at Sabine and turned her gaze to Cecilia and then back to Sabine.

Cecilia looked on in horror, before she gritted her teeth and clenched her teeth in anger, she growled a little as she took a step forward, "Don't worry Cat...I will pay them both back...trust me...when the Golden Queen is done with them, they are going to wish that they never even laid eyes on you" Cecilia said as she softly took a hold of one of Cat's hands and held it softly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:42 pm

"Thank you Cat..." Sabine whispered, taking her other hand "now I know you're really one for friends but Cecilia's going to be occupied with getting back at who did this to you so... is there anyone else you know who you could stay with?" She asked trying to ignore how angry the Golden Queen looked. The Brazilian had recoiled slightly at the notion of the two attackers becoming friends over beating up someone ugh, sadists but she was more worried about what Cecilia was going to do.

A foot wrong and she could send the blonde off on a quick revenge tour only to find her in the hospital, Sabine knew how tough Catlyn was, and while she didn't know Cecilia, going on two against one was never a smart idea, so she kept quiet, for now.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Cat nodded a little towards Sabine as she was still in pain, even though most of it was numbed now, she could still feel her actions straining her body a little, she looked on as she heard what Sabine said, and then looked over at Cecilia.

The Golden Queen's fists were clenched in anger and she even shivered a little, but she still smiled at her friend, when she was done here the Swede would really need a little workout, maybe go to town on a punching bag or something, but for now she would try and be kind and calm to her closest friend, " Cat....Sorry...I tried to keep you out of this....and....I just don't know if I can keep them away from you....while I try to fight them off....I think it would be best if we could get someone to look after you....do you know anybody?....If not...then I am sure that I could hire someone....maybe some people who aren't afraid of the Gatt Attack" Cecilia said as she tried to remain kind and calm, but deep inside her darkening heart and soul there was nothing she yearned for more than revenge.

Cat looked on a gave Cecilia a little smile, and then looked back at Sabine, " Well...there is.." Cat said before she blushed a little, " There's Megumi..." Cat said with a slight embarrassment in her voice, " You could call her...she should maybe know about this....and I don't know about helping and protecting me.....but I would still like you to call her." Cat said to the two girls.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:47 pm

"Okay, thank you Cat..." Sabine said, stroking her student lightly "go back to sleep now." she instructed, waiting for Catlyn to drift off into slumberland before turning to the blonde.

"Cecilia, I don't know what's going on between you and the people who did this and whatever it has I won't join it even if they did hurt Cat. But I'll do my best to keep her safe, I promise." She whispered

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Cat smiled at Sabine as she told her to go back to sleep, "Yeah...I should...I'm feeling really tired" Cat said as she began to feel her heavy eye lids begin to close.

Cecilia moved in an whispered softly into Cat's ear, "Don't worry...I'll be here until you wake up again...I will watch over you for tonight" before she moved back, and when the red head had fallen into dream land, Cecilia stepped over towards Sabine.

Cecilia nodded at her words, " Never expected you to get involved...they are crazy...so I would recommend you don't....but we should give this Megumi a call...do you mind checking with the Med staff if they have her number?...I'm gonna stay here for a little while...Feel free to do so yourself as well...could use the company" Cecilia said as she looked over the Brazilian beauty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Sabine's expression softened as Cecilia nodded in agreement, she seemed to be able to control her anger fairly well, she just hoped the Swede could keep her calm when Sarah was around. From what she'd seen Cecilia looked to be a good person, so it was only good to wish her well on stopping Cat's attackers. "Okay, I'll be back after I get them to call Megumi."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:05 pm

"Good, thanks" Cecilia said as she remained in the room, she was doing better than she would have thought in keeping her anger inside, she was trying, maybe it was because there was no reason to let it out now, she didn't know where Gatt was...and she had no idea as to who this mystery cowgirl was.

She did have to admit that this Sabine seemed like a nice girl, and she could understand why Cat would like her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 pm

It was kind of awkward when Sabine got the doctors to call Megumi, all that really needed to be said about the situation had been done and while the Brazilian had been able to get a good idea of what the blonde was like, she still didn't know her as such.

"So..." she said, trying to start up a conversation... "How do you know Cat?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:39 pm

It didn't take long before Megumi recieved word that Catelyn had gotten beaten up. She was in the recording studio, working late to finish up the last part of her new single when she heard, and she immediatly cut things short and left towards the hospital. Things have gone too far, it seemed, and right now Catelyn needed all her friends with her.

She entered the hospital in a hurry, quickly running over and finding out where Cat was staying. Nobody stopped her since she was expected. She soon found herself heading down the quiet hallway, seeing two people standing outside Cat's door, almost like they were standing guard.

"Hi," Megumi said, going up to them, "Is Catelyn in there? Is she alright?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next