Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 4 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Cecilia took the strong kick to the gut, "Guah!!" Cecilia shouted out as she flew back into the ropes, she hooked her hands against the ropes, "Hey...that was uncalled for!....not the kick....I mean....I can handle you!" Cecilia shouted out, unhooking her arms, and standing up, holding her stomach a little, she was frowning because of Rebecca's comment, actually kinda hurt, because she thought Rebecca didn't think as highly of her, as Cecilia did of Rebecca.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 4 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Rebecca flinched "Sorry, poor choice of words." She said sheepishly trying to fix any bridge she might have burned just then as she stood up, favouring the foot that wasn't put in the painful hold. "What I meant was, we can both handle each other. Neither one of us is too much for the other. That's why you can keep getting up and even throw me around a bit." the amazon said "So get ready!" She shouted before charging forward, aiming to hit Cecilia with a running boot. She was serious about not holding back and the force behind it would prove it.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as Rebecca tried fixing and changing her words, giving her a little type of praise, "Sure!...I knew you of all people wouldn't think little of me" Cecilia said with a smile, as she stood fast just in front of the ropes, she gave a nod as Rebecca shouted out, as the large Amazon ran at The Golden Queen and raised her foot, Cecilia would attempt to wait until the last second before she would try a duck out of the way, and try to slip in behind Rebecca's back, meaning that Rebecca's leg would most likely hit the ropes.

Cecilia would attempt to send a forearm strike against Rebecca's kidney's, and then try to wrap her arms around Rebecca's wait and squeeze hard, "You get READY!" Cecilia would yell as she would try and pull Rebecca back a bit before she would attempt to bend her knees and with a loud groan attempt to throw herself and Rebecca back in a German Suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:38 pm

It took all her effort not to call out in pain as her boot missed it's mark and got caught up in the ropes causing her to really feel the effects of the previous ankle lock as her other foot burned in pain. The shot to her kidneys however was one she couldn't help but verbally respond to.

"Argh!" She half yelled, half grunted as Cecilia's forearm hit a painful spot on her back before slowly but surely being pulled up and over, landing painfully on her neck and shoulders. The amazon's legs almost folding over with a surprising amount of flexibility.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Cecilia would let go of Rebecca and get up to her feet, looking over at Rebecca, kinda surprised and a bit happy over the fact that she seemed to have given the Amazon a strong hit, she was still a bit worried about her friend, but she knew she could take the pain and almost everything that Cecilia could dish out.

Ceilia would move up and try and grab a hold of Rebecca's leg to try and attack the foot she had brought some pain on before, she would attempt to pull Rebecca out of her folded up stat and begin to twist on her foot, but she wouldn't end there, "Just tell me when you want go give up!" Cecilia said as she would drop down on her own back and attempt to wrap her legs around Rebecca's leg and put her in a leg scissor while she was twisting on her foot, she was not going to go easy on Rebecca, she was going to give it her all, because she knew she had to, and that she would kinda insult Rebecca if she held back just a tiny bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Rebecca couldn't do much to stop Cecilia locking on her hold and twisting her foot viciously but the last thing she wanted to do was to give up now. This may have started as just a simple spar but they were going all out, both had a lot to learn from beating the shit out of each other, Cecilia needed to learn how to take down bigger opponents effectively, a lesson she seemed to be learning quite well if the agonizing pain in the amazon's foot was any guide, and Rebecca needed to learn how to deal with people who could take her down, where just being able to crush people in a test of strength wasn't enough.

"Give up?" She asked back wincing "Not now." she answered her own question before raising her free leg to slam her heel down on Cecilia's head, hopefully causing her to let go, if that worked the amazon could turn them both over and with Cecilia still hanging onto her leg with a scissor hold she could get up and automatically put the Golden Queen in a sharpshooter.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Cecilia smirked as she had Rebecca...or at least she thought so, the amazon seemed to be far from done, Cecilia smirked as she heard Rebecca speak to her, she liked Rebecca's attitude and the way they could banter with each other, of course she forgot about it as she felt Rebeca's strong heel slam down on the golden queen, "AAAGH!" Cecilia yelled out as her head was completely shaken, her eyes rolling around in her skull from the massive hit, she groaned out in great pain as one of her hands went to hold of head.

Rebecca then turned her over and locked her into the painful sharpshooter, "GRUAHHHH!" Cecilia yelled out as the coupled pain from the kick on her head with the pain that was running through her body was really tearing into The Golden Queen, "DAAMM..GAH!...IT! " Cecilia yelled out as she tried clawing her way to the ropes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Rebecca winced as she tried to keep the hold on, squating down and pulling back to increase the pressure but it was too much for her foot to put so much pressure on it so soon after escaping from Cecilia's grasp. Although she felt that if she kept it on she had her, she had to let go of the sharpshooter to hobble to the other ropes to get some support so she could take the weight off it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm

"AAAGH!" Cecilia shouted out in the hold, the pain running through her caused her eyes to shut tightly as she still tried to claw and crawl towards the ropes, she didn't know how long she could hold out in this hold, and she doubted she could make Rebecca let her go in any way from this position, at least in a way that didn't force her to surrender or grab onto the ropes for a rope break.

But suddenly she felt a great sense of relief as Rebecca let her go, Cecilia immediately crawled as fast as she could to the ropes, groaning in pain as she back was aching and her head was still throbbing, * So this is how it would feel to fight Rebecca....a lot more painful than i had imagined* Cecilia thought to herself as she laid there holding onto the bottom rope with one hand, and rubbed her back with her other hand.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Rebecca herself wasn't completely unharmed from that exchange, her neck still ached from the suplex and the less said about her left foot the better. But still it was kind of exhilarating being taken to her limits by someone like Cecilia and even though it hurt like hell she couldn't help but give a small smile at her sparring partner as she leaned on the ropes, hooking her hands under it so she didn't fall over.

"You okay?" She asked with a pained tone "still up for more?" the amazon asked again trying to shake off some of the pain. "Because I am."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next