by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 7 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 pm

Cecilia face filled with a sense of happiness as Rebecca told her she had been knocked out as well, "W-what...Y-you mean...it's a draw?" Cecilia said in surprise as she began to move closer towards Rebecca with the help of the ropes, pulling herself to get towards the Amazon, "H-how long have we been down?" Cecilia said as she pulled herself towards Rebecca.

Cecilia smiled a little through her pained face as she listened to Rebecca's words "I hear ya Becks....There isn't a single part of my body that isn't hurting......So what do you mean.....I did good for taking you down...If so then good job yourself.....still really thought I had you with that sleeper hold....I was thinking of making it into a finisher" Cecilia said as she moved in closer to give Rebecca a little hug.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 7 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:46 pm

"No clue." Rebecca answered truthfully. She honestly didn't know how long they'd been out but at this point it didn't really matter. "Yeah... thought that sleeper had me too. But yeah, wouldn't want to be in that ever again." She said rubbing her neck before hugging Cecilia as they both leaned on the ropes for support. "So now what?" the amazon asked.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 am

Cecilia giggled a little as she listened to to words of her friend, "Still...Great match Becks!...next time I'll beat you for sure" Cecilia said with a smile, "Hmm yeah the sleeper was a move that kind came from nowhere....think it needs some work though.....maybe gonna re-work it a bit....care to be my guinea pig some time?" Cecilia said with a kind smile and a wink.

"But for now....maybe we should....I don't know....do something a bit more relaxing....maybe go get a drink or something?" Cecilia said as she would try to move out through the ropes, looking back at her friend, since she had gotten Adrian to open up a with and bond a bit with her over couple of drinks, she thought maybe Rebecca and her could do the same, maybe bond a bit more than they did through physical combat with each other, that still did a pretty good job for the two.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:12 am

"Yeah, good luck with that." she said back, still smiling. She had no intention of being a practicing dummy but maybe another spar may be good, when their muscles weren't on strike. "Still we have to do this again. Both times it's been kind of a draw. but that can wait."

"A drink sounds nice." she said, pushing herself away from the ropes, staggering a bit but ultimately staying upright. Trying to walk to her bag, after a tiring work out like that a beer sounded just right.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:23 am

Cecilia smirked as bantering with Rebecca was always fun to her, "What do you mean both times been a draw?....you feel a sleep the first match was a knockout win on my part" Cecilia said jokingly as she moved down onto the floor, smiling back towards Rebecca.

Cecilia walked over towards her back as well, wobbling a little on the way, it was difficult to walk or move to much, but she seemed to manage to walk any how, "So drinks it is!....swear I can out drink you" Cecilia said with a smile as she walked of to wards the exit fo the gym, looking back at Rebecca as she did, "Hey Becks....maybe we should take a shower first...I mean I am kinda sweaty and....you are too" Cecilia said with a little smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:57 pm

"That was a no-contest. I hadn't slept in two weeks back then. Well rested and I knocked you out." She quippied back, swinging her bag on her back. "And if you're so sure about out drinking me, you can pay for the drinks."

"Hm? Shower?" She asked, only realizing how hot and sweaty the spar had gotten her "Probably a good idea." she admitted with only a hint of nervousness, thinking back to the last shower they shared last time back at the penthouse. It wasn't so much the shower that was bad, Rebecca wasn't exactly shy about her body like Adrian was, but it was her friend's reaction that had really made doubt enter her mind. Whether it was a good idea to share another one.

But she could trust Cecilia and herself not to take it too far, they were just friends after all.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 pm

"What?...no contest huh?....so because you lost it was a no contest....and you didn't knock me out at all!...besides what's youe excuse for today...I had an injured shoulder and a sore body today!....all in all it should be two wins for me" Cecilia quipped back at Rebeca, "Me! pay?...sure but then we do tequila shots !" Cecilia shouted out as she continued walking towards the locker rooms.

Cecilia had no thoughts to take things that direction, certainly she thought Rebecca was attractive but, she wouldn't try to initiate something like that with a friend, "So showers then?" Cecilia asked as she looked back at Rebecca before walking of towards the locker rooms,

Upon reaching the locker room, Cecilia opened a locker and place her bag in, she begun to strip down and grabbed a towel from her bag, walking of towards the showers, "Coming Becks?...or should we take seperate showers?" Cecilia asked as she looked back, with only a tower covering her beautiful naked form.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Rebecca balked at the idea of doing Tequila shots, especially after the last time she tried them. The feeling in the morning she got was not something she never wanted to repeat ever again, but still, she could turn her down at a later time now that she'd gotten her to pay up for it as she grabbed a very large towel out from her bag, barely big enough to completely cover her even then as the amazon headed with Cecilia "I think..." she started as they were both only covered with a towel best play it safe "We should probably take separate ones. The ones here are barely big enough for me at the best of times."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Cecilia gave a half smile as she went into the shower alone it seemed, she walked in and took her shower, keeping her injured and patched shoulder out of the falling water, cleaning herself of and rinsing of the sweat, baring with the pain that her body was still in from the tough and brutal spar, it did not take long before she came out in her naked and wet form now, the towel was used to dry her hair as she stepped out and moved over towards Rebecca, getting pretty close to her before giving her a strong tap on the shoulder, "Your turn then!" Cecilia said as she then moved over to her sports bag and pulled out a set of under wear and other clothes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I didn't help that Cecilia was 7 inches shorter than Rebecca, that way when she turned to face her as she stepped out she couldn't help but look down at her soaking wet body, even if she was trying to focus on her face. Before she got too flustered she dashed into the cubicle showing a bit of speed for someone who was just choked out and let the water wash away all her aches and pains.

They were definatley much better friends than the last time they had met, the amazon realized it was more than just a common enemy that had brought them to this point as the water removed all traces of sweat from her sculpted physique. The way she fought, the way she acted, they could probably get along fine.

"I'm done." She said as she walked out, water dripping off her as she tried to rub bits and pieces of it off, unintentionally leaving most of her exposed if Cecilia was watching, to be fair they had both seen their naked bodies before it was just that Rebecca ...dammit she thought as she put on some clothes, still leaving her arms, legs and her abs uncovered but covering up all that was necessary. She just hoped Japan wasn't too cold.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next