by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 269 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 265 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 6 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Cecilia looked back down at Rebecca's face, she was so defiant, not willing to give up, kinda reminded Cecilia a bit about herself, she liked Rebecca's style in the ring, and she was learning a lot from fighting her, she still thought she had her Amazon friend, but then Rebecca began to charge towards the corner, Cecilia began to try and squeeze harder on Rebecca and tighten both her hold over the Amazon.

The golden queen felt as Rebecca began to lose a bit of her speed and stagger a bit, but she still turned around in a speedy motion and slammed Cecilia's back into the corner, hard, "Gah!" Cecilia yelled out as her damaged back was being put through more pain, her holds lost a bit of their strength as she slumped down, and lost the holds, she landed on her feet in between Rebecca and the corner.

This spar might be going a bit to for, any more and they might seriously hurt each other, Cecilia would attempt to give Rebecca a shove to get her away from her, so she could fall down to her knees.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 6 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Rebecca lost all her control and slumped own next to Cecilia. Gasping for breath as she tried to pull herself away. "N...nicely...done." She panted as she tried to regain some motor functions in her legs. Even if the asphyxiation had somewhat numbed the pain.

This was getting way out of hand, both were hurt and even if neither had gone crazy and attempted to pummel the other into the mat with punches. The amazon really needed to end this as soon as she got enough oxygen to do so.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 am

Cecilia was breathing heavily as she was on her knees in the corner, she looked up at Rebecca with a smile, "T-thanks...brand new move...gotta think of some way to finish you of right?" Cecilia said as she pulled her herself up with the aid of the ropes, getting up to her feet as she needed to finish this before she might be seriously hurt.

The Golden Queen's back was aching, and she had no idea how things were going to end between them, Cecilia smirked a little as she would attempt to get out of the croner and walk up a bit closer to Rebecca, "How about i finish this up now" Cecilia said with a slight smile, to her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 am

"...heh." Rebecca said smirking back at Cecilia's declaration that she was going to end it. "Good idea, I'll make sure to wake you up after." she quipped, partialy remembering when she had pretty much fallen asleep in her last spar with Cecilia.

Rising with the Golden Queen she charged forward to try and take her down with a clothesline once they were both up, putting up with the dizziness and the pain in her foot, this should end it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Cecilia smirked a little as Rebecca spoke, "You mean like I had to wake you up last time " Cecilia said with a smile, she was not gonna be taken down, her back hurt like hell, and her head was still throbbing a bit, but she was not about to be taken down, she was able to stand toe to toe with Rebecca....okay well not size-wise or strength wise, but in the terms of the the match as a whole.

"Time end this Beck!...your going down!" Cecilia yelled out before she saw the Amazon come charging at The Golden Queen with her arm outstretched, Cecilia would take her friend down with the same move, so Cecilia would quickly attempt to push herself out from the corner, with her own arm outstretched.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"UGH!" Rebecca grunted as The Golden Queen's arm smashed into her chest. Her legs wobbled and she fell backwards thinking dammit...

It had been to much, the foot, the sleeper, all she had to hope as she fell backwards with the vision fading slightly that her arm had collided with Cecilia, because as the amazon fell down: she honestly couldn't tell. Cecilia had taken her to the limit and beyond. But at least this time when she passed out in the ring, it wasn't with anyone who wanted to beat her up in her sleep.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:32 pm

"UAGH!" Cecilia cried out as Rebecca's mighty arm made contact with her face, the world became blurry to Cecilia s she hoped she had struck Rebecca, she had no idea as she crashed back into the mat, with a loud *smack* both girls crashed down on their back at the same time, Cecilia looked up at the ceiling for a second before she felt into the darkness of unconsciousness, the only thought on the Golden Queen's mind was the hope that she had taken down the Amazon with her as she slipped into the dark embrace.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Rebecca didn't know how long it had been when her eyes fluttered open, her vision was still blurry and every muscle in her body ached. She was still in the ring, or at least that was what the blurry shapes of ring ropes and exercise equipment indicated, and there was no-one above her checking for vitals so it couldn't have been that long.

Damn... the amazon thought, she'd been knocked out again. This had to be something like the 5th time it had happened to her, and this time she had no excuses. It seemed as though Cecilia had beaten her fair and square. Trying to pull herself up with the ropes she wondered why she couldn't hear Cecilia moving around, a slow turning glance back to what was still in the ring told the story. Cecilia was still down there, out cold. A draw? she wondered, still on shaky legs preventing her from going and helping her friend up.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Cecilia eyes began to flutter open, looking up at the ceiling for a little while, her chest was heaving up and down as she groaned a bit in pain, every part of her body was aching, her head was throbbing as she rolled over onto her front, her vision was still a bit blurry.

Dammit...did..did I lose...shit Cecilia thought as she crawled over to the corner and would pull her self up to seat herself and turn around to lean her back against the corner, W-what..happened.....how long was I out Cecilia thought to herself as she looked around only to see Rebecca standing by the ropes, "Dammit...."Cecilia said to herself as she began to use the ropes to help pull herself up, Cecilia thought she had lost and a bit of sadness mixed in with the pain that her face was showing, she looked at Rebecca, "Congrats Becks....if it was to be anyone then I am glad...it was you" Cecilia said as she tried to smile through the pain and the disappointment of what she thought was her loss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 pm

"Hey..." Rebecca said weakly. Trying to move around the ring, using the ropes for support "Don't congratulate me... I got knocked out as well." she informed the Swede, neither girl had any idea how long they had been out for, it could have been seconds, it could have been minutes, hell they could have hit each other so hard that they were the only two people left in the building when they woke up and needed to leave before the cleaners got here.

"Can't say I won really, I feel..." the amazon tried to explain "...well everything fucking hurts but... kinda good, you know. For having done that. If that makes any sense."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next