Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 2 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:31 pm

"But she's okay now right?....You did what you could right?!..." Cecilia yelled at Rebecca, not entirely sure why she was yelling, she had gotten really frustrated with Rebecca's yelling at her and it seemed like she was accusing her of all of this.

"Why the hell are you mad at me?!.....Be mad at those who hurt her!....." Cecilia shouted at Rebecca, as she stepped closer to the much taller Rebecca.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 2 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 pm

"I..." Rebecca began, ready to continue the screaming match, before she shut her mouth and slumped down on the bench. Her head cast down as her voice dropped in volume considerably "If I had done the best I could it wouldn't have happened, if I had done my best I should have beaten both of them easily and she wouldn't have needed to risk herself." she said sadly, taking another drink from her water bottle before throwing the empty container to the ground.

"I'm... sorry for snapping at you, I am angry at the people who did it and tried to get revenge but... the two were part of a larger gang and I got a sword to my throat for my efforts. Their leader said that if I put hands on any of her gang they'd get to Adrian... couldn't protect her and I can't even avenge her. Some bodyguard I turned out to be."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Cecilia stood next to Rebecca, ready to get another earful of shouting, but it didn't come, instead she sat down on the bench and began talking to her normally, it surprised her quite a bit, as she began to tell her everything, and it wasn't a story to be taken lightly.

"Wow....look you probably did a you could and i don't think Adrian wants you to mope around, you are both alike, moping around because you think you failed each other."

after Rebecca threw the bottle to the ground, Cecilia moved to sit besides Rebecca, as she listened to Rebecca, telling her about when she tried to avenge Adrian.

"You may not be able to avenge her but you can still be there for her, and maybe I can help some how, I mean I want to be your friend as well as Adrian's, If you are having trouble I am wiling to help you." Cecilia said as she would put a hand on Rebecca's shoulder.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Rebecca raised her head to the side to look at Cecilia. Struggling with the notion that she could help her out. It used to be always just her and Adrian, but since her smaller friend had made a lot of progress. Even if it was with people who had beaten the crap out of her or visa versa she had made a few friends here. Asami, Natalia and now Cecilia. Maybe she could put some effort in herself.

"Thanks... was Adrian really moping?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Cecilia noticed that Rebecca had calmed down quite a bit, as Cecilia looked at Rebecca and she looked back, she smiled a bit, as the large amazon seemed to be accepting her as a friend or at least as Adrian's friend.

"No problem....yeah she was....a bit different than you though, but yeah she was....almost during our entire match..." Cecilia said with a slight giggle as she put her arm around Rebecca's shoulders.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:35 pm

"Really?" Rebecca said dejectedly, as she thought more on what Cecilia had said, about how Adrian thought that she had failed the amazon and not the other way round. They were both in a state after that match, but Adrian seemed to have gotten a lot better.

"Damn, I'm an idiot." she said, with a smile on her face as though she was mocking her own stupidity "so busy looking out to keep her safe I barely noticed how she acted, barely knew how much of a state she got herself in."

"But one thing still bothers me, if she was busy feeling sorry for herself..." Rebecca began, turning back to Cecilia "how'd she manage to beat you?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm

"Yeah" Cecilia said with a node answering Rebecca's question, as she kept her arm around Rebecca's shoulders.

"Hey don't beat yourself up, you were just trying to find a way to make things better, which was a good thing, It shows you are a good friend...and you have to admit...it's kinda cute that both of you have been moping around thinking you failed the other" Cecilia said as she let out a slight giggle after.

The think Rebecca said after made her move her arm away from her shoulder as she stood up turning to look at Rebecca, " Well it wasn't to fun fighting her while she was so down, so during most of the match i tried to make her feel better about herself and want to fight and try to win..... as for beating me...she would have kept moping around unless she had picked up a win, so I went a bit easy on her....even though that wasn't to necessary....she really managed to hurt my arms. Cecilia said as she went down to take a hold of one of Rebecca's hands and try to get her up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 am

"Thanks Cecilia." Rebecca said. "Still if you were holding back then, would you hold back against her now because she's your friend?" She asked, looking to see if there was a spare ring to use for a spar.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:13 pm

"No problem Rebecca" Cecilia said as she would make a curious and ponderous, thinking for a moment about Rebecca's words before answering, "Well I don't know about holding back because she is my friend, maybe...but not as much as I did against her earlier....but no i don't think I would hold back, considering that I don't hold back when I wrestle Cat or anyone else of my friends..." Cecilia noticed her tall woman looking around.

"You know there is a ring in the room over there, if you want to have fun." Cecilia said as she pointed to the far end of the room, where there was a passage way that led to another room for sparring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:28 pm

"Why not?" She said, standing up from the bench, using a towel to wipe some of the sweat off her. "Maybe it could be good stress relief."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next