by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 6 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:47 am

Cecilia frowned a bit as her chop seemed to do a bit less than she had hoped, "No I am going to hit you, just thought that the slap would be enough for you" Cecilia mockingly teased Rebecca as she would raise her hands up for a guard, as she would try and quickly move in closer towards Rebecca and quickly duck down a bit, before she would throw a strong punch right into Rebecca's stomach.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 6 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:06 am

Now it was the amazon's turn again to frown, she shouldn't be letting the blonde's jibes get to her so easily, so as her concentration faltered she swung over the Swede's head. Her eyes shot wide as the blonde's fist buried itself into her gut, a rush of air shooting out of her mouth but still the amazin remained standing, barely bending over from the blow. "Still waiting for you to hit me so I can feel it..." she shot back before bringing her outstretched arm down with a hammer blow onto Cecillia.

Last edited by 3727 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:12 am

Cecilia smirked for a bit as the punch hit, but she was quite frustrated when Rebecca stood up still, and even mocked her a bit, her smirk turned into a frown, and her mouth shot up as Rebecca slammed her fist down on her back, she fell down to her knees, but she didn't want to let out a sound, she took a second before she said, "I say the same to you..." Cecilia said teasingly to Rebecca, as she would try to pick herself up and wrap her arm's around Rebecca's thighs, with a loud groan she would attempt to lift her up before she would throw herself forward and attempt to slam Rebecca down with a powerslam.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:43 am

"Huh?" Rebecca gasped as she was actually lifted upside down for a while and slammed back down. Her back arching off the canvas as her own weight was used against her. Growling as she picked herself up, rubbing her back to sooth it: she launched herself forward aiming to spear Cecilia down to the mat. This at first friendly spar was about to be taken up a notch.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 am

"Did you feel that Rebecca" Cecilia said smugly as she managed to throw her down in the powerslam, she looked on as Rebecca got up to her feet and before Cecilia could even speak she launched herself towards her and speared her to the ground, the air was driven out of Cecilia's lungs as she was taken down to the ground "Off!" Cecilia let out as she was taken down, it seemed that the larger Rebecca was just as competitive as she was, and it didn't seem like this spar was going to be to friendly anymore.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:31 am

"Yes, I, did." Rebecca growled as Cecilia crashed down with her, moving up from spearing her down to an almost MMA style mount, sitting down on her stomach with her arms primed to deliver a varying degree of strikes to Cecilia's face "Feel that?" She asked before aiming a fist to hook at the side of her head if the Swede couldn't get a block up in time.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 am

As she was put to the ground Cecilia growled a bit, when Rebecca mounted her stomach, she brought up her arms up to protect herself, "Yeah kind of...felt like a nice hug" Cecilia mockingly teased Rebecca as she held her arms up to protect herself from Rebecca, knowing the strength of this girl and how strong her chop was, she didn't want to get a punch that she assumed would be stronger aimed at her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 am

"What about that?" She snarled as her fist plowed into Cecilia's guard, her powerful punch almost breaking through to smack full force into the Swede's head before she moved to a softer target. Sliding down a bit so she was pinning the blonde down by her hips and not her stomach she swung her left arm back, yelling "Or this?" as she smashed her fist right into Cecilia's gut.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 am

"Grrrhg" Cecilia grunted out as her arms where met with the powerful impact of Rebecca's punch, she was really not going easy on Cecilia anymore, or at least that was what Cecilia thought, "Nope didn't feel it" Cecilia snarled at Rebecca, she was a competitive girl and if things ever got rough then she would get rough, but she felt that Rebecca moved down and pinned her hips instead of her stomach, Cecilia would use this moment to act, ignoring the pain in her arms as she would try to push herself up and send a strong punch aimed at Rebecca's stomach, and would try and follow it up by taking both her hands and grab Rebecca by her hips as she would growl loudly as she would try to throw Rebecca to the side and roll them around to switch their position around.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 am

Rebecca blinked for a moment, the fortnight of insomnia, the heavy workout session, had all worn her down enough before the spar had even started. Her reactions were slower, her natural defenses were weakened and she couldn't block the incoming punch, her fist stopping inches above it's intended target as her mouth went wide. Cecilia narrowly avoiding pain with that punch as the blonde turned the tables on the amazon.

Growling as she looked up at Cecilia, Rebecca wasn't about to let being down on the mat stop her as she shot out punches to her general area, not caring if they hit her face, her chest or her gut, she just wanted Cecilia to stop teasing her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next