Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 17 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 am

Vice let out a cute little yeep as her butt was squeezed looking back at Mina giving her a playful growl rather enjoying getting a taste of her medicine.

Mina looked for a good dress finding a nice black strapless one that came down to her calves showing off her legs nicely a little loose for movement. She fond another dress that was as red as Mina's hair though this was more for elegance having red straps that flowed down probably to her feet. It was a little shiny also with a crisscross pattern on the back part. She took them over to Mina showing them to her "you probably won't like them but I tried."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:38 am

Mina shrugged. "Dunno. Barely wore this stuff since I was a kid." She whistled and raised her eyebrows, impressed as Vice showed her the dresses. "Wow, not like THAT stuff, I didn't..."
She plucked up her choices and slid into the dressing room. It had a full body mirror and about 10 feet of space in either direction, and a bench on one side to sit on. It was fairly classy, as overrated closets went.

Mina wriggled around in her clothes, trying to fight her way out of Vice's undersized clothes. "Minaaaa..." she sang out to her, "I seriously think I could use a hand with these. I don't know how the heck you stay that skinny... pancakes just hang out for days in my boobs and ass, I guess."

If Vice will accommodate her, she'll squeeze out of the loans and try on the shorter black strapless dress. She'll match it with s pair of stockings she'd selected, laying on her back on the bench in the booth as she tugged them on carefully.

She'd turn and look in the mirror, nodding slowly. "I like... I like... might go an inch up or so on the hem, but I'm definitely liking it. She did a practice kick in the air, only up to her waist since she understood there'd be more limits than spandex and thongs with this. Her strong legs tightened as she held it at waist height, the shadow of her dress just covering up her upper thigh beneath it. "The stockings show off the muscle... what do you think, sweety?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:48 am

Mina walked inside the dressing room as she was called in for help knowing that Mina might not make them out of it sane. "Well I guess I just have a high metabolism or maybe I just am a freak of nature who knows" she giggled looking at Mina as she helped her out of the clothes.

Vice smiled at the fact that Mina liked the dress she picked out for her the stockings going on quite well with it. She nodded at her wanting to move the hem but she was just all smiles that she liked it. Though when she threw her kick giving Vice a good view of her well toned legs. She licked her lips a little bit god Mina was just hot "it looks great I like it." When Mina put down her leg she wouldn't be able o resist wrapping her arms around her giving her a good long kiss in the dressing room.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:28 am

The secluded room was quiet outside of their soft suckling sounds as the lovers matched lips. Mina slid her own arms around her, bracing them together as they held their kiss as long as they liked. No cameras, no onlookers, not even a match to heat them up first. Just lovers.

When their kiss broke at last, Mina would hold Vice close to her, her hot breath, still sweet with syrup and fruit, cascading down to warm her neck and chest. "You don't have to..." she breathed heavily. "You know you don't. I don't care if I can only truly touch you in private. That's enough. But..." She kissed Mina softly again, holding it for a few seconds before breaking their soft lips apart. "Thank you for the public affection."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:34 am

Vice smiled resting her head on Mina's chest just letting herself be held there close to Mina not caring if she was being a little selfish. "Your welcome, I wanted to I couldn't help myself though I think that's the best I can do but I'm glad your fine with just being with me like that in private." vice looked at Mina with a smile she was really enjoying this just because it felt so wonderful to be in Mina's arms. "I'll let you keep trying clothes on now don't want us to be here all day" she giggled letting out a happy sigh.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:09 am

Mina giggled. "I dunno," she teased. "You said just in private, and this IS a private booth..."

But she kept on trying dresses and combinations, her and Vice dashing in and out and talking excitedly as they explored the potential they could bring out. Mina was developing a sort of gauge based on how softly or hard Mina kissed her when she tried on a dress, though she kept her own opinions in-mind and expressed along the way.

In the end, Mina settled on an outfit. A black dress similar to the first one, down to just about her knees, which comfortably stretched the hem during her longer steps but held strong. It hugged her figure without revealing too much to appear slutty. She let her hair down and had matching shoes and a silver ankle bracelet she had been quite enthusiastic about. She had to get a black strapless bra to keep it from revealing itself from the equally strapless dress, and there was just a low enough cut at the top to reveal a half inch or so of cleavage.

"Looks like it's eating in for me for a while, but damn this is worth it!" Mina said, simply aglow with her new look as she settled on her look at last. She was going to wear it out, rather than wriggle back into her borrowed outfit. "Fashion kicks ASS!"

Mina beamed as she slid her fingers into Vice's hand, the noonday sun still high in the air as she paid for her things. "Thanks a lot for doing this with me. I'm so bad with this kind of stuff. I dunno what matches or what goes in what season or any of that junk."

She nuzzled her cheek against the side of Vice's face. "Who'd have thought you'd complete me so nicely...?" she sighed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:24 am

Vice approved of Mina's dress completely it just looked so goon on her that she just didn't know what to say it was perfect on her. It had taken many different combination to be sure before finally settling on this one but it had worked out perfectly though it wasn't cheap by any means but Mina didn't seem to mind it. "Fashion definitely kicks ass especially when it's on your ass" she said with a giggle. As they walked outside hand in hand Vice smiled at Mina "of course I would do this with you you don't have to thank me I enjoyed myself." Vice rubbed her cheek against Mina's cheek lovingly "mmm I don't know but you definitely complete me. Come on lets get some lunch my treat seeing as you just probably broke your budget."

vice started walking down the street looking for a rather nicer restaurant not wanting to have something ruin Mina's new dress. That and she just wanted to treat Mina to something semi-fancy she had already got a couple of paychecks and she was doing well in her bank account.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:41 am

Mina half strutted, half pranced down the streets, arm in arm with her love. New career, new girlfriend, and new clothes. She felt reborn. She was nearly as many looks as before, though less lewd, she noted. That was fine too, she'd decided. Being in an ACTUAL spotlight would be a much bigger achievement in the ring.

"Thank you, dear," she said to Vice's offer, kissing her sweetly on the cheek. She carried a shopping bag of Vice's borrowed (perhaps slightly stretched) clothes. "I was starting to get a little hungry. Not as bad as this morning, thank god, or else I'd suddenly be too chubby for these clothes too."

She sighed and held Vice's arm tightly, leaning her head against her hair. "I'm having a very nice time," she said. "I haven't dated much, so it's good to hear you're having fun too." She hesitated for a moment. "Have you?" she said in genuine curiosity. "Just curious, of course," she added quickly. "Don't need any details if you don't want, even just a ballpark would be... I dunno. Interesting."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:51 am

Vice continued to walk as Mina laid her head on her smiling feeling a little proud that Mina got looks no matter what she was in. Though odds are she'd never be able to wear those clothes again they were probably stretched out more than she could ever hope to fit in. Though as Mina asked if she had dated a lot she smiled giggling a little bit "well to be honest I have had a couple of girlfriends. There was never one that lasted more than a couple of months they always broke up with me either because of moving or well they just thought I was to shy. Which is fine it happens and it's not like it stopped me from dating and I'm glad it didn't." She said the last part as she squeezed Mina's hand "your more than perfect Mina I'd take you over all the girls you or I have ever dated." She blushed but she continued to smile she really meant what she said she then noticed a very nice pizza restaurant and decided to go there for lunch. "Come on lets get some pizza that would be the best I know this place it's not some fast food pizza joint it's quite nice."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:13 am

Mina bit her lip emotionally as Vice explained herself. "Awwww. Sweety, I feel the same way! I wasn't judging, yuki, I was just being curious. I don't care how many girls or even guys you went out with or slept with, I'm not gonna be those girls!" she insisted, seeming to come off more like a declaration in general than a promise. She still seemed very psyched about the notion, an even brushed off a tiny tear. "Now let's eat up that fancy-ass pizza!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next