Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 21 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 am

Maya thought about it for a few seconds "well only a couple of months in the AFW I had some training before coming here though not in wrestling so much." She giggled lightly relaxing against the couch looking at the two of them "so how'd you two meet?"

Mina blushed thinking about their first match but let out a small sigh "we met in a match actually I was her first opponent though it was just a spar."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:13 am

"She's quite good," Mina defended approvingly. "And she can hit really hard when she wants to," she added with a blush. "But I got a um... second wind, I guess. When it was done, we went back to her place, and we just... became fast friends."

It wasn't a good code, but Mina almost felt like that was for the best. "Then we went on our first date today, and we wound up in the neighborhood and... tada!" She smiled and gave an appropriately related wave of her hand.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:20 am

Maya nodded with a smile ruffling her sisters hair with her hand "well that's good Mina will get better she's just got to learn to keep her mind focused on the match not how sexy her opponent is." Vice's face flared a bright red at her sisters comment "Maya! Don't go saying things like that!" she yelled berating her sister. Maya giggled with a smile "what, I mean you two are going out now so it wasn't a bad thing this time." Vice blushed then nodded Maya was right she was with Mina now and deeply in love. Maya chuckled "though I haven't wrestled my sister before so you would know better than me what she is and isn't good at Mina."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:30 am

Mina rubbed her chin, apparently taking this decision very carefully. "She's very, very good at turning a girl on," she said with genuine seriousness. "She's decent with holds and is surprisingly strong when she loses it. But, sweety, you do need more confidence in the ring. Better offense and more focus on the match. Not that there's anything wrong with just having a good time."

She paused and blinked at Maya. "You two really never fought eachother? Mina made you sound so close that you did everything together."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:34 am

Vice nodded knowing Mina was right about what she said she really did need to focus more and develop an offense. She snuggled against Mina smiling "thanks sweetie your right I do need to work on those things." Maya nodded looking at her sister with a smile before looking at Mina. "Well we do, do a lot of things together though there are times when we don't as both of us had different types of friends growing up. also Mina didn't start until after i started so it never really came about that we did wrestle each other some time."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:47 am

Mina was always interested in the subject of wrestling, which she'd later realize did an excellent job of her fantasies running wild with the notion of the twins. Maya was unarguably an attractive girl, but she didn't quite have the same air about her as her sister. Mina felt it like a sort of aura, just reclusive enough to beckon you in.

"Still, that never came up? I'm impressed. Must be cuz you two are super close, I guess." She put her arms around Vice's neck and smooched her on the cheek. "I should thank you, I guess. For helpin' her out and takin' care of her long enough for me to find her, I mean." She looked adoringly into Mina's eyes. "And I'm so glad I did."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 am

vice looked in to Mina's eyes her face was starting to turn red but a smile was all over her face as she couldn't help but enjoy it when she was so close. Vice giggled softly wondering why she was so easily affected by Mina it was like everything she did just made her happy or made her horny depending on the situation.

Maya got up looking at the two love birds laughing a little bit as she walked over to the fridge to get out a dream. "Yes well" she said "I don't think what happened when I used to give her baths could be called wrestling so that's why i didn't mention that." She opened up the fridge pulling out a Dr. Pepper popping the tab taking a swig.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:05 am

Mina immediately went red, her eyes glazing over for a moment. That one was impossible to ignore. "What happened when... when..."

Mina had read a lot of manga in her youth, and was still a bit surprised that a nosebleed didn't start. She squeezed Vice's arm tightly as steamy, fleshy visions traipsed through her head.

("Oh, Nee-chan, you're so dirty! Need to scrub you everywhere!"
"Relax, sis... a tongue is just like a sponge..."
"Big sister, I can't reach there. Can you wash it for me?")

"Y... yea... Mina does like her baths..." Mina said awkwardly. "May I have one please?" she added quickly before Maya could shut the door to the fridge. It was getting very hot all of a sudden.

("Oh god, she knows I'm banging her sister!")

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:10 am

Vice looked at Mina as he arm was squeezed tightly biting her lip as it was causing her some pain and the fact that Mina's fantasies might not be far off. Maya grabbed another soda out of the fridge seemingly not noticing Mina's reaction as she walked back sitting down on the couch handing Mina the drink. She studied Mina's face though before gasping "o god Mina didn't say anything did she..." Vice blushed a bright red "well...Maya I didn't think she'd be interested in knowing."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 am

"Nothing specific!" Mina insisted quickly at Maya. "I swear! She mentioned that there were baths but that's it! I know lotsa people who took baths together as kids! The rest was just a pervy imagination entirely on my part, and I didn't even think it was true! Honest!"

(Well, I'm an open hentai,) her mind sighed as Mina blushed a bit, but loosened her grip on Vice's arm with a quick "Sorry, hon."
(With any luck, that doesn't mean much in a sex wrestling league)

"I didn't mean to intrude," she mumbled. She took a gulp of soda.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next