by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 20 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:05 am

Vice closed her eyes as the kiss was getting hot quick her body pressing in to Mina's which caused Mina's cleveage ro rub in to her bare belly making her moan more. Vice's head was swimming she was in a state of pure bliss by this one kiss her body shivering as her arousal went off the charts one more time. Her breathing was starting to get heavy hot breath going in to her lovers mouth. She pulled out of the kiss breathing heavily as she leaned against her lover "M...Mina we got to go some were private I'm getting extremely hot."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:16 am

"Mmm hmm..." Mina agreed, nearly muted by the heat inside her. The taste of Vice's mouth lingered with the spittle on her lips, making her starving for more. She handed Vice her shirt and began to tug her towards what she believed to be the Vice sister's home.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:18 am

Vice quickly pulled her shirt on as Mina tugged her in the direction of her sisters home not her home though she didn't know if Maya was home or not. "Mina that way is going towards Maya's place not my place" she said as she followed her lover who obviously wouldn't know were Maya lived at anyway.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 am

Mina's thoughts were jumbled as it was, and directions weren't always her strong suit with her dynamic personality. Amidst her erotically flustered mind came thoughts of sisterly bonding and meeting the family and...

"NO THREESOMES ON THE FIRST DATE!" shrieked Mina's conscience over the din in her head, rattling her back to reality a bit.

Mina blushed a bit and took hold of Vice's arm. "Um... maybe you should lead... for now," she added with a smile.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:31 am

Vice looked at Mina wondering what she had been thinking as her eyes seemed to have been out there for a second though knowing Mina who knew. "Well um we're kind of right here" she said as the place she was staying at was right across the street. "Might as well go now seeing that we're right here come on lets go i guess your meeting Maya sooner than expected" she said chuckling. She smiled as she ran across the street in to the apartment building going up to Mina's room. She knocked on the door looking at Mina smiling "your not nervous are you?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:17 am

Mina took a deep breath, fixed her hair for a moment, then clenched a fist heartily. "No way! I'm not backing down from this 'meet the girlfriend's sister' challenge," she declared. She realized it wasn't the best explanation. "Not really. You've said lots of cool stuff about her whenever she comes up, so she must be pretty cool. Mina held Vice's hand, meeting her eyes and smiling.

"And your twin. So can't be anything that bad."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 am

Vice giggled smiling she was glad that Mina was so enthusiastic or this would be an odd moment for both of them. "Alright well I'm glad your so excited I think Maya will be happy to meet you. Maya it's me!" She smiled yelling though her sister hadn't said anything she knew what she was thinking. The door opened a few seconds later revealing Vice's twin though not identical but they did share similarities. Maya was taller than her sister with a dark kin tone she had striking purple eyes that were a little sharper than her sisters with long purple hair just like her sisters. She was in a pair of blue jeans that were tight at her legs showing off her well toned legs and a tight dark purple tank top.

Maya smiled at her sister "hey there Mina glad you could come by wish you told me you were coming with company I would of cleaned up." She looked at Mina holding out her hand "it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Maya and you are?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 am

"Ahhhh. So they weren't identical twins," she noted in her mind. She almost reacted when Maya referred to Vice by name, but caught herself quickly.

Mina stiffened a bit, but readily took Maya's hand and shook eagerly. "It's a pleasure for me too," she said, doing her best to sound polite and maybe a bit too loudly. Her bravado was necessary to keep her from panicking, though that was technically Mina all the time.

"I'm Mina too. Sorry for any confusion in advance," she said all at once. "Mina Oates, and I'm new to your league. It's very nice and I hope to enjoy it for a very long time." She fidgited a bit and gently touched Mina Vice's arm. "And I just met Mina yesterday..."

The terms girlfriend, lover, and fast friends came to mind, but she decided it would be best to let MV explain at her own pace.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:48 am

Maya smiled nodding at Mina "well it's a pleasure to meet you Mina I guess I will have to develop a way to address one of you without confusion ensuing. Well then come on in you two I was just sitting down watching some tv its my day off so I'm pretty much lounging about I've had a string of matches and spars so I could use the break." She giggled turning around walking in to her room showing a very well toned rear even through the jeans.

Vice giggled taking Mina by the hand leading her in to Maya's room which was different from her sisters as the first room entered was a living room. A large couch sat there with a couple of chairs on either side and a nice big plasma given to her by Alex a sex wars wrestler under the name of Itzal was set in front of them that had a movie on. "Mina is my girlfriend Maya" Vice said looking at her sister. Maya turned looking at her sister with a smile "really that's great to hear Mina she must be something special." Maya looked at Oates with a smile she already seemed to approve of her sister dating her even though she knew they had only known each other for a day. Maya then sat down on the couch inviting the two to sit down and join her so they could talk.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:03 am

Mina sat on one end o the couch, allowing Vice to sit between her and her sister. It wasn't just courteous, since as soon as she sat down, Vice took hold of her hand and squeezed tightly.

"So how long've you been wrestling, Maya?" Mina struck up what she hoped to be good smalltalk.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next