Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 19 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:49 pm

vice looked at Mina blushing she was thinking the same thing as her it didn't matter were they ended up as long as Mina was there it would be beautiful. "Yea I don't care were we go as long as you are there with me Mina though you'll probably be the one taking me on the adventure." She giggled as they started to run off Vice holding her hand giggling loving every second of it as she just didn't care what was in store.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:29 am

The girls bolted through the afternoon light. A streak of giggles burst past and around (and once through) people walking the streets. The sun was starting to dimg as it began to duck behind the trees of the park Mina had found her way to after several minutes of running. She finally stopped on a walkway, holding her knees as she caught her breath. Her chest heaved inside her dress as she bent over, hair dangling around her ears and framing her red face and near manic grin.

She felt so alive! And she was always alive, in a more than literal sense. She wanted to run again, even as her feet rudely reminded her that these were not running shoes she had purchased.

She collapsed backward onto a bench, but her brain seeming to not accept just how tired she was. She was still all smiles, ecstatic just with the moment alone. "Holy crap... this' the most fun I've had in ages," she gushed euphorically. She looked up to check on Vice, catching her standing in front of the sunbeams as they made their way to hide behind the treetops. She was, in so many ways, radiant, and Mina almost wanted to cry at the sight.

She instead patted invitingly on the seat.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Vice was panting a little bit more than Mina was as they finally stopped sprinting not exactly being her strongest asset though she could do it. She held her hands above her head breathing in though she was smiling her purple hair was a mess now as it went down her back her face was glistening as was her arms. Not seeing anybody around except for Mina she pulled off her tank top to cool off a little bit quicker.

Vice looked over at Mina who was already sitting down smiling not even noticing how the sunbeams were making her glow she could only look at how alive Mina was. She was glowing from the run her body a little flushed but she was smiling so brightly that the run had been worth it just to see this sight. "I have to agree this is the most fun I've had in ages" she giggled as she sat down next to Mina laying her head on her shoulder.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 pm

"Yuki..." she cooed softly, as she slid her arm around the slightly nuder Vice. She kissed her on the cheek and nuzzled her nose into her hair. She held her closely against her, one arm around her shoulders and the other on her lap, gently holding her hand.

"I never want this moment to end," she sighed, whispered and gasped all at once. "It's been amazing, baby. And... and I just know that everyday's gonna be like this... right?" A few tears dripped down her cheeks onto Vice's bare shoulders.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Vice smiled as she held on to Mina's hand snuggling in closely as she closed her eyes taking in Mina's intoxicating scent. "Yes, Mina everyday is going to be just as great as this day as long as you are with me." She squeezed Mina's hand tears moving down her cheeks as she felt the tears on her bare shoulders. "Don't cry Mina I'm already crying enough for the both of us right now."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Mina nodded rapidly as she buried her face in Vice's hair for comfort. "I know!" she sobbed, smiling through her tears. "I know we'll be happy together."

She sniffled and hugged Vice as tightly as she could. "I'm just so happy... I don't want to screw this up. It's so wonderful to be here with you and this place and this league..." Mina bit her lip to stop herself from rambling further.

Finally... "I'm not gonna fuck up," she promised quietly. "I'm going to love you forever, I swear, and I'm never gonna stop."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Vice looked at Mina as tears continued to go down her face it was amazing that Mina felt so strongly for her she didn't think she was worthy of such love. She soon slipped on to Mina's lap as she hugged her wrapping her arms around Mina also burying her face in to her neck sobbing happily. "I know you will love me forever, I will love you forever also Mina I promise you that I will always love you."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:45 pm

Mina looked up, her watery eyes unfitting for the tiny, resilient smile stuck on her slender lips. "You mean it..." she said softly. It wasn't a question. She ran her hands trailing slowly up the soft skin Vice's bare sides, looking up into her gorgeous eyes.

"Then kiss me," she pleaded. "Please... kiss me like you'll never stop." And she knew she'd do the same in return.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Vice didn't need a second invitation nor was she going to hesitate she kissed her deeply on the lips never wanting to pull away. She was holding on tightly to Mina with everything she had as tears continued to fall from her eyes on to their pressed lips.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 pm

A passionate, lightly salted kiss erupted between them like fireworks, Mina's hands pulling Vice into the kiss tightly. Lips pressed together, Mina's mouth moving softly as she repositioned them by the second, aiming her kisses all over Vice's lips. Their momentarily private kiss filled the air with heat and quiet, save the occasional moan, sigh, or wet slurping sounds.

The flesh of Mina's cleavage pressed against Vice's belly with her position on her lap as they pressed bodies together. The kiss alone was getting Mina wet, her heart pounding, her mind blank for all but this very instant. And they had hardly even applied their tongues yet.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next