Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 11 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:26 am

Vice giggled as she turned around so her breast could be rinsed off she knew Mina was enjoying this probably more than she was if only by a slim margin. "Well I don't know about all that but I think my milk and cum should be good enough to quench your thirst so to speak. AS she laid back in the water she could only wait in anticipation before heer lover finally took her breast in to her mouth making her moan. She moaned out softly as both of her breasts were being worked on her nipples already rock hard nubs sticking up from her areola . "Mina" she moaned out softly feeling the knee pressed in to her crotch which she rubbed against a little bit.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:51 am

"Mina..." she sighed back. It still didn't sound odd to repeat her name.

She nuzzled at Vice's breast to coax one of her sweet fluids from her body, letting her hands take over for now. They splashed from the water, spreading the warm bathwater trickling over her body as she leaned up and kissed Vice softly, teasingly on the lips. "i want you..." she breathed. Her leg started to rub at last against Vice's groin. "I want to kiss every last inch of that perfect body. I just want to lay you here and fuck you and lick you and stroke you until this whole damn tub is full of your cum. You're just THAT sexy, and I'd do ANYthing for you, and I really mean that."

She truly felt like this could be her day. Cleaning and stroking her little doll of a lover. Or was it girlfriend? She'd have to try to remember to clarify later, assuming that she and Mina didn't just hump the whole day away.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:59 am

Vice blushed as she kissed her lover back even if it was a short kiss but she started turning a tomato red again as she told her what she wanted to do to her. Listening to this made her begin to lactate her milk starting to leak out of her now sore nipples. "I would do anything for you also Mina I mean it also I really would. Though if you really want to do something for me and I know its something you can do then do exactly what you just told me you wanted to do." She was blushing but she was serious as it got right now. Like Mina she did want to clarify what they were but for some reason and it might of been Mina's knee rubbing in to her crotch she only had capacity for one thing on her mind.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:27 am

"That's a very tall order," Mina said grimly, rubbing her chin. She then grinned and winked. "It'd be a pleasure."

She leaned forward and kissed Vice on the forehead, her long wet locks quickly brushed to the back of her head. Mina then began to systematically kiss once every few inches of flesh, tracing a path of warm, slow kisses along her ivory skin. She took her time, kissing her nose, cheeks, throat, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, sucking lightly on her fingers, then to the other arm.

When she finally came back to kiss her lips, she slid her one finger down to her lips (which she peppered slowly with kisses of various durations), she slid two fingers gently into the water, drifting them silently while Vice's eyes were shut from the kiss to surprise her with her fingers entering her womanhood. She stroked her at a deliberate slow pace, looking to keep her steadily hotter and hotter, but making it last so she had enough time to make her round trip of lips before she would burst.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:32 am

Vice blushed as she laid there as Mina started kissing her body down every inch of her front which made her let out soft moans as she continued to work on her. She let Mina do as she pleased letting her fingers rub across her tongue when she got to them. As Mina made it back to her lips she kissed her back her eyes closing as she let out soft pants her eyes opened in surprise at the sudden entrance of fingers in her womanhood. Feeling Mina was working her up slow she closed her eyes going back to the kiss loving how Mina was doing this.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:57 am

Mina took her kisses down Vice's throat, traveling down her sternum between her breasts. When she could feel Vice's anxiety as she neared her nipple, she giggled and slipped in beside her, She kissed along the back of her neck and down the plane of her slender back before urging her upward slightly to plant a swift smooch on each of her butt cheeks.

She reached back around to squeeze her breasts, urging her softly back into the water. Finally she returned to her front, planting kisses along her bosom on her path for her nipples. Then she genuinely paused.

She didn't understand lactation fully, never having experienced it herself, but she felt something different in the way Vice cringed when she touched her milky breasts.

She quietly and carefully relinquished her grip on them. "I'll be gentle," she insisted softly, cupping the breast tenderly from below in one hand. She brought her lips delicately to it. There was that sense of the fragile again, she noted as she lapped at the sensitive nipples, drinking in their sweet milk with a mixture of lust and care.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 am

Vice was laying there for the whole of this as Mina continued to kiss down her body moving up some so she could get at her back easier and moving up some more so she could kiss her cheeks. Though her arousal was building up all the while with the fingers were still inside her heating her up making her squirm more. As Mina said she would be gentle with her breasts smiling glad that her lover had sensed the pain in her breasts or just noticed how she reacted. Though as she lapped at her sensitive bud she moaned softly obviously enjoying it as Mina got another taste of her milk. Though now her honey was starting to leak out in the water as she moaned more her orgasm having been built up.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 am

Mina continued to savor the flavor that poured slowly from Vice's nipples, remaining careful not to irritate them as she shifted from one to the other occasionally. Perhaps that was why she had been so outraged when she'd bitten her the other day...

It took Mina a moment to feel it amidst the water, but Vice's southern nectar was building rapidly. She balanced Vice out until she had her lying almost fully prone, head resting against the end of the tub. She lifted Vice's legs from the water, resting them on her shoulders to leave her womanhood just above the water.

She extended Vice's legs, sucking and nibbling lightly on her toes. She slid her foot into her vag, nudging her clitoris softly with her big toe as a place holder. Once she'd done both feet, she kissed her way along her ankles, shins, thighs, and finally lowered Vice softly into the water. Her honey had spilled so much that one could see patches of water glimmer, as if baby oil had gotten into it.

Mina's fingertips touched the bare flesh between her stomach and pussy. "Are you ready, my beautiful little angel?" she asked sincerely.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:35 am

As vice was made prone she did her best to keep her little body from shaking to much as she moaned out softly as Mina kissed down her legs. As she felt the big toe rubbing her enlarging throbbing clitoris she moaned out loud glad that Mina was holding to keep her from squirming to much and falling. As she was finally put back down in to the water she was breathing heavily her body obviously at its peak and so was she. "Yes love I am so ready please go ahead" she whispered out trying to keep herself calm though not wanting to rush this as it was all so perfect.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:47 am

Mina nodded and folded her hair securely behind her head. "Alright!" she said with determiend vigor. "Now don't you worry about me during this, okay? I was on swim team for like... 2 weeks or something once." She winked at Vice seductively.

"Sorry if I blow bubbles."

She disappeared under the water, her tongue passing through the warm, cum-tainted water into Mina's eagerly waiting pussy. She took long, slow, strong licks, her lung capacity being quite good. Her athletic nature gave her a healthy set of lungs, and she didn't mean to be down there long. She wasn't going to take any dumb risks down there anyway. Great wrestlers don't drown in the tub!

Her bottom stuck up out of the water, wriggling this way and that as she angled her slurps, kisses, and licks to keep Mina guessing what angle she'd hit at. She would have one hand reach up to caress Vice's stomach, spreading the bathwater across it soothingly as she softly tickled. The other would reach beneath her, cupping her ass and when she felt ready, slipping her middle finger inside her rear entrance to massage her hole.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next