Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 10 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:37 am

(yea about right.(

Vice giggled looking at her now content lover as she cut off the water realaxing in the water smiling "hmm you look so cute when your relaxed." She giggled as she played footsie with her listening her talk about her life back home. "Me and my sis would take baths together Maya would always wash me off she always did every day she said she had to make sure I stayed clean." She giggled smiling at Mina "this feels so good doesn't it."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:51 am

"Mmhm!" Mina chimed happily. "Showers are good and all, but you just need a good slow soak sometimes. ESPECIALLY slow if you got a sexy lady sittin' with ya," she added with a meaningful caress of her leg.

"Say, I don't know if it's like... some kind of 'sisters only twin thing,' but I could scrub you down if you wanted," Mina offered. "I don't want to intrude if you two're that tight."

The mental image had been bobbing in and out of her head for a while now, but she found it hard not to imagine Mina Vice with her so far unseen sister, both bathing together in the tub. The kind of bath that had lots of "oh, ni-chan!" and "don't! mom might hear us!", according to some of the yuri mangas Mina had read. she hoped her perversions didn't show across her face with her mostly pure intention.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:56 am

Vice giggeled looking at Mina as she rubbed her hand down her leg which made Vice bite her lip Mina always knew how to get her riled up. Though at the offer of scrubbing her down she nodded giggling happily "yea of course you can its not like Maya does it anymore any how it has been a little while since she has." She couldn't of ever known what was going through Mina's head so she just smiled waiting for Mina to scrub her down.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 am

Mina motioned for Vice to turn around, nabbing a soap and washcloth nearby.
"I... I hope I'm gentle enough at this," she said. "I've never really bathed with anybody before."

When she was turned, Mina would move Vice's hair up to her shoulders and begin to gently scrub her back with the soapy rag. Again, Vice's perfect, pale, smooth skin made her feel like she was fragile, and wouldn't know what she'd do if she somehow ruined it.

She loosened up as she lathered up and scrubbed down Mina's back and shoulders when a new idea struck her. She took the soap and rubbed a good lather over her own chest, then leaned straight against Vice's back. She rubbed her breasts up and down her back, her nipples hardening quickly at the smooth rubbing.

"Much softer than any old wash rag, eh?" she cooed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:18 am

Vice sat there giggling as Mina began to scrub her down with her wash rag so surprised at how gentle Mina was with her. She wasn't sure why Mina treated her so fragile but it did make her smile it meant that Mina really cared about her and didn't want to hurt her. "Mina" she whispered though she let out a soft gasp as she felt Mina's nipples scraping down her back along with soap making her blush a bright red and smile. "Y..yeah a lot softer" she moaned out her eyes closing obviously enjoying this way of washing a lot more.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:27 am

"Heehee. Gotta get the front too!" she added. While her breasts coated Vice's back with a fine film, Mina's soapy hands reached around her sides and scrubbed under her armpits, down her arms, and ultimately began to lather up Vice's breasts from behind.

It all placed her face directly next to hers. "Next time I'll wash your body completely with my tongue," she said plainly. "I doubt there's a single spot on you that isn't delicious." She emphasized her statement with a quick kiss on the hickey she'd left last night on the side of Vice's neck.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 am

"o god" Vice moaned as she continued lathering up her back and front her modest breast being coated in soap which made her blush. This was already turning in to the best bath ever and she didn't want it to end at all. Though listening to her lover tell her what she would do to her next time made her blush a dark red. "O god you can do what you want seeing as you branded me last night" she said with a smile as Mina kissed the hickey. Her body had began to rub up and down against Mina obviously showing her lover she was getting turned on by this.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:55 am

Mina giggled as she felt she was really piecing together what made Vice tick in the arousal department. She like aggression, not domination. Letting her know you were in charge was good, but she would probably object to the full blown "whips and chains and whatever you can fit up your ass" treatment. Which was all incredibly fine with Mina. A little humiliation alone was fine, but nothing truly painful or that she wouldn't be allowed to say "no" to.

"That's my good girl!" she praised in childish baby talk. "Such a good moo cow! Giving me so much milk last night. Such a sweet thing to do, my precious moo cow! Just how I like her: not too much meat, but plenty to drink on her, hm?"

She'll begin teasing Vice's slippery nipples as she wraps her legs around her, using them for leverage in both sorts of breast rubbing.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:01 am

Vice was blushing as she was referred to a moo cow but she smiled quite happily at it though she couldn't help but being happy when she got called that. "O Mina" she whispered as she began playing with her slippery nipples feeling her toned legs around her which pressed her sex against her back more. "I did didn't I if you want more you just have to milk me the right way" said starting to breath a little heavy. Something about doing this in the bath tub was just adding on to the arousal factor and she was just getting more and more in to it.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:19 am

Mina was surprised but delighted by the offer. She enjoyed the teasing kink that lied beneath her surface.

"Yea?" she said in excitement. "It's breakfast in bath!" she said, urging Mina to turn towards her and rinsing her breasts off quickly. "I swear, everything that comes out of you is so damn tasty," she said, licking her lips as she recalled her small taste of Vice's milk the other night. "Next thing you'll be telling me is you piss soda pop and poop out hentai mangas."

She laid Vice back by the far end of the tub, leaning her back so that he breasts would jut out slightly. With a last glance upward to make sure it was alright, Mina will lean in and suckle on Vice's nipple, massaging the other with her palm and fingers. She centered her lips around her areola, drawing them out sucking on the nipple firmly as she massages it with her tongue.

She leans into press her knee against Vice's crotch as well, not rubbing but pressing gently and solidly against her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next